BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
In Sneak-Peek #2 of v0.6.12 ...
Let me introduce you to... :x
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
In Sneak-Peek #2 of v0.6.12 ...
Let me introduce you to... :x
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks
Are those new characters or M and S are getting a makeover? (I hope you guys don't cut M's hair short and/or make S blonde.)
Which reminds me, is there a possibility of it? M and S getting a change in appearance? Hairstyle, hair color, make-up (They're already changing outfits as the story progresses) If it's in the plan, will it happen on what kind of ending we would get? Or if there would be an option which the MC can make whenever he asks or is it something else? It would be a lot more work since there would be new animations, texts, images and so on but I'm just wondering. If they're new characters then OK, sure, why not. It alarms me a little if they are cause that's less time worked on the main stuff. M is my focus. Lost interest in S over time and I don't know why.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Are those new characters or M and S are getting a makeover? (I hope you guys don't cut M's hair short and/or make S blonde.)
Which reminds me, is there a possibility of it? M and S getting a change in appearance? Hairstyle, hair color, make-up (They're already changing outfits as the story progresses) If it's in the plan, will it happen on what kind of ending we would get? Or if there would be an option which the MC can make whenever he asks or is it something else? It would be a lot more work since there would be new animations, texts, images and so on but I'm just wondering. If they're new characters then OK, sure, why not. It alarms me a little if they are cause that's less time worked on the main stuff. M is my focus. Lost interest in S over time and I don't know why.
Those two ladies are new characters ;)
Don't worry about M&S progression... As JD stated somewhere in here; M&S will always be the main focus.

But it's nice to see some new faces around, don't you think? :)

Reactions: Dude79

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Those two ladies are new characters ;)
Don't worry about M&S progression... As JD stated somewhere in here; M&S will always be the main focus.

But it's nice to see some new faces around, don't you think? :)
New faces are not a problem (not too many), just as long as they're fine and as long as the main stuff doesn't get neglected.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol do we ever get something expensive to buy? im replaying this since its been a while with the recent update and all and i just hit rank 3 and have 10 grand with $322 a day and hadly been trying since rank 1 and even then all i was doing was the minor exploit of 4 hours of work at midnight to boost cash early on with that free $10 boost

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
on a side note i only have one real gripe besides nothing to spend this wad of cash on, its that the dates have no diary entry's i enjoy all the internal thoughts from all the events but the biggest ones from each rank aren't included

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
0.6.12 will be released in December.
0.7.0 in January.

"Little Updates" <.<

0.6.11 contains 613 images / 9 Animations / almost 51k words
Please take a look at the changelog in OP to check the content of previous updates.

And keep in mind... Updates come on a monthly basis.
Well... Apart from the one time where JD had Covid.

When you take a look at the content and consider how much work goes into it, you would realize that nobody is grinding.
The latest update does not only contain the Cosplay/Lingerie -events but also all the diary pages, SMS messages, and spy cams for level 6.

Cheers :)
can we get sex scene or just some handjob or blow jobs

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
can we get sex scene or just some handjob or blow jobs
The first penetration scenes were implemented with the level 6 level-up event.
The upcoming update "closes" the 0.6.x update circle, so there most likely won't be any penetration in it because it is content prior to level 7.

In January, the 0.7.x update circle starts, which means that level 7 content will start to roll out.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
seeing as the last comments were ignored >.>, you seem to fallow the patron often so im curious when is development on private community starting up again??

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
seeing as the last comments were ignored >.>, you seem to fallow the patron often so im curious when is development on private community starting up again??
I can't really say too much about what's coming regarding money spending options.

I also can't say anything about Private Community.
All I can do is to link you the regarding Private Community and why it is on hold.

Sorry that I can't tell you more, tho.

You are welcome to join our to stay up-to-date.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
its why i asked about PC i hadn't even noticed these 2 games were the same dev till your SIG so it made me wonder since i figured ALL game development was put on hold but see this has been going still so i had to ask if there's been any word on PC since people are still posting good well wishes on PC game forum here as for patron i cant even afford to pay a phone sub atm so im quite literaly shit broke beyond basic bills for QoL hell i dont even have TV just internet atm thanks to covid and being laid off till shit gets better if it ever does >.> anyways not trying to lay on a sob story just asking since you seem to be "in the loop" more then most considering its a pirate site and all been playing this since it was RiC and rpgmaker lol but liked PC a lot more character wise in more ways so been hoping to see it come back and was more excited when i noticed this was the same dev and was still putting out product unless this is the JD guy taking over till hes back which would make sence seeing as he quit PC till his relative passed away from the sound of things due to declining health (its understandable) ive had a couple relatives with brain cancer so i can relate on declining health with the whole forgetting where they are who you are etc its hard but since were getting updates i was curious as i said

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
its why i asked about PC i hadn't even noticed these 2 games were the same dev till your SIG so it made me wonder since i figured ALL game development was put on hold but see this has been going still so i had to ask if there's been any word on PC since people are still posting good well wishes on PC game forum here as for patron i cant even afford to pay a phone sub atm so im quite literaly shit broke beyond basic bills for QoL hell i dont even have TV just internet atm thanks to covid and being laid off till shit gets better if it ever does >.> anyways not trying to lay on a sob story just asking since you seem to be "in the loop" more then most considering its a pirate site and all been playing this since it was RiC and rpgmaker lol but liked PC a lot more character wise in more ways so been hoping to see it come back and was more excited when i noticed this was the same dev and was still putting out product unless this is the JD guy taking over till hes back which would make sence seeing as he quit PC till his relative passed away from the sound of things due to declining health (its understandable) ive had a couple relatives with brain cancer so i can relate on declining health with the whole forgetting where they are who you are etc its hard but since were getting updates i was curious as i said
I can tell you that PC is not forgotten... The thing is that Boom is the one who's creating the renders for PC, which is just not possible at the moment due to obvious reasons.

JD creates the renders/videos for RiA and also writes everything.
That is why RiA can continue with monthly updates.

As soon as there is any public information regarding PC, I'll make sure you folks will get aware of it.
Same goes for information about RiA, of course.

Reactions: Black Mamba24

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
so wait if JD is doing renders/video and writing what was boom doing? coding?
Coding, Daz3D etc.

Boom is still helping with RiA.
It takes a lot of work power to release updates as big as the ones for RiA on a monthly basis. ;)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
well at any rate it still needs some quality checking on writing all kinds of issues typically one letter mistakes example than lines instead of tan lines for the most recent noticed one but theres at least 3 or more mistakes at every rank so far be it in the diary or dialogue granted this is only up to rank 3 atm ive been taking my time to unlock every diary entry for each rank since you cant go back to unlock them if you speed through them, something i did the first time i played and wished i spent the time doing

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
well at any rate it still needs some quality checking on writing all kinds of issues typically one letter mistakes example than lines instead of tan lines for the most recent noticed one but theres at least 3 or more mistakes at every rank so far be it in the diary or dialogue granted this is only up to rank 3 atm ive been taking my time to unlock every diary entry for each rank since you cant go back to unlock them if you speed through them, something i did the first time i played and wished i spent the time doing
Old grammar issues were written down.

At some point, they're going to be fixed, but as you can imagine, it is a ton of text, and it'll take time.
So, don't expect everything grammar related to be fixed in just one go. :)

The diary entries are actually fine as they are.
Those are handwritten by M&S and may contain grammar issues.
I mean, a diary is not meant to be read by other persons, except the writer themself.
So... Who cares about grammar, right? :D

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
thats why i didn't mention grammar once, i mentioned spelling where one letter changes the word of what is intended something like that i find to be a mistake unless these are collage level adults who cant spell simple words correctly even when rushed its why i mentioned than line vs tan line as an example its mistakes like that

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
though from what you said they are written down already so a simple CTR+F can find most of these almost instantly and could be fixed in no time at all so not sure why they haven't been yet even most programs have that basic function and if its a spelling error like i mentioned they would stand out as the only instance being a really quick fix before an update postponing it just leaves more to fix later

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
also what do you mean the diary is hand written thats a font used to make it look more personal hell i have friends who use that all the time

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes