BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
though from what you said they are written down already so a simple CTR+F can find most of these almost instantly and could be fixed in no time at all so not sure why they haven't been yet even most programs have that basic function and if its a spelling error like i mentioned they would stand out as the only instance being a really quick fix before an update postponing it just leaves more to fix later
Something like that I cannot answer, unfortunately.
If you're looking for answers regarding the developing process, you're better of asking those in Discord.
also what do you mean the diary is hand written thats a font used to make it look more personal hell i have friends who use that all the time
I said handwritten by M&S, not by JD.
It's a diary.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
if you want a diary entry example for something it would be rank 3 dishes for sis at 7pm cando that in stead of can do that is simple shit that can use a pass over as an example and if you mean mom and sis these are fictional characters they write nothing trying to use errors in that way is just a comp out they will be trying to sell this eventually beyond patron i would assume and even possibly on a resume all the quality control they can get helps make them look respectable this isnt a product example its an actual game in the end granted it gets finished

Last edited:

cazzamr

Nov 20, 2020
theres a couple of diary entries later on think rank 5 or 6 where you get the exact same entry for two different events, i think one of them is sis 11pm knock and sis 11pm open have the same entry

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help ... I have 100% affection at level 6 and the helper says that I should invite them at dinner to watch a movie, but there is no option to invite ... is the end of the version or am I missing something? Thanks.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
theres a couple of diary entries later on think rank 5 or 6 where you get the exact same entry for two different events, i think one of them is sis 11pm knock and sis 11pm open have the same entry
Thank you... We will look into it.
Guys a help ... I have 100% affection at level 6 and the helper says that I should invite them at dinner to watch a movie, but there is no option to invite ... is the end of the version or am I missing something? Thanks.
If you have played both date nights (M&S), lingerie events, cosplays and they're are both at 100% affection, then you should get the option to play the movie night at 6pm.
You've reached the end of content after the level 6 level-up event.

Edit:
Hey Ruodger, can you please tell me if the "movie night"-hint was showing despite the fact you were missing one of the events I've posted?
And if... Could you tell me what game version you're playing and which event you were missing?

Just asking so I can take a look into it and report it to the team. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you... We will look into it.

If you have played both date nights (M&S), lingerie events, cosplays and they're are both at 100% affection, then you should get the option to play the movie night at 6pm.
You've reached the end of content after the level 6 level-up event.

Edit:
Hey Ruodger, can you please tell me if the "movie night"-hint was showing despite the fact you were missing one of the events I've posted?
And if... Could you tell me what game version you're playing and which event you were missing?

Just asking so I can take a look into it and report it to the team. :)
I'm playing version 0.6.11, the MC is at level 7 with 100% affection but I couldn't see the movie scene, I've done all the cosplay and lingerie events. I didn't see the transition between levels 6 and 7. Always after dinner, they split up and there is no indication for the movie night.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm playing version 0.6.11, the MC is at level 7 with 100% affection but I couldn't see the movie scene, I've done all the cosplay and lingerie events. I didn't see the transition between levels 6 and 7. Always after dinner, they split up and there is no indication for the movie night.
Right... At level 7 there's no movie night since level 7 is just repeating the level 6 content for now.
The first level 7 content is going to be released in January.

You can check the gallery if the level 6 level-up event is unlocked, and just replay it from there.
Or you can go to "cheats" and start the latest level-up event right away.

I've made a tut here.

Ignore the "patch" part.
That's not necessary anymore in v0.6.11.

Reactions: Ruodger

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 v0.6.12 :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress Update Dec. 6th v0.6.12 :)
Sources:
Progress Update on
Sneak-Peek in #sneak-peeks

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Do cheats unlock after some certain point because I'm in the free roam portion and the cheats button in the menu is greyed out and doesn't do anything when clicked on.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Do cheats unlock after some certain point because I'm in the free roam portion and the cheats button in the menu is greyed out and doesn't do anything when clicked on.
They should work straight away in free-roam-mode.
Skip a day and try again.

If that's failing too, please close the game and delete the "persistent"-files in both save folders.

.../RiA/game/saves
.../Users/Your Name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/RiA

Start a new game after that.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
My game crashed back to the main menu and now just flashes all the time even if i close and load again, anyone else having this issue?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
My game crashed back to the main menu and now just flashes all the time even if i close and load again, anyone else having this issue?
New to me...

Did you get any crash report?
What version of the game you're playing?
What were you doing before the crash occured?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 v0.6.12 :)
Progress Update Dec. 12 - v0.6.12 :)
Sources:
Progress Update on
Sneak-Peek in #sneak-peeks

Reactions: Xill

Stever2423

Jul 14, 2018
Love this game, can't wait for the next release! One thing, you may already be thinking about/doing this, it may be time to start getting them to open up and be a little more mature when talking. I mean after Sis sucking him off and swallowing she still calls it his "thingy"! And always refering to "special places"! It could be done as an "I'm not being too naughty.... am I?" sort of thing. Personally I prefer the word c**t to pussy, but thats just me, and may be putting the cart before the horse, if you're going to do it, or not, it's your story and I will love it just as much. :)(y)

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
No crash report as far as i'm aware
Version 0.6.11
Grabbing the remaining Dairy's for level 6
Mhm... Is it just RiA or other Ren'py games as well?

0.6.11 got tested pretty hard, but something like that never happened... At least not in my testings, tho.
You could try to download that version again, or you just wait for 0.6.12 later this month.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Mhm... Is it just RiA or other Ren'py games as well?

0.6.11 got tested pretty hard, but something like that never happened... At least not in my testings, tho.
You could try to download that version again, or you just wait for 0.6.12 later this month.
It's back working fine now after i did an event with the Sister :)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes