Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
9gb is not that bad, my internet is not even that good and that is probably like a 5 minute download.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Just poppin in to remind you that there is a compressed version about ~2gigs. :)
I mean, I'm not really worried about the size, I have like 12 TB of space, I'm just curious of length/content with the size. Looking at the compression number though, it looks like maybe a 5-6 hour game?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
0.6.12 is the Spa Update so you can play it again, Lvl 1 - 6 are now completed for M and S. Just don't make the Level Up Scene for Lvl 7.
But I thought that the saves will only start to be compatible after 0.7 that is why I have been waiting for that update.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I mean, I'm not really worried about the size, I have like 12 TB of space, I'm just curious of length/content with the size. Looking at the compression number though, it looks like maybe a 5-6 hour game?
I would say it's more.
But it really depends on how fast you read... There's a lot of text... a lot, tons of pictures and videos.

Unfortunately, I don't have all the numbers, but you can get a glimpse of what is in the game by reading the changelogs in OP.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The first time I played I think it took me more that 8 hours to finish the game, but maybe I am just a slow reader.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hey all, I'm so sorry!
I'm so used to the builds getting "leaked" I never thought to check if it had actually been updated on here yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mordred93 Bamboosword
Sweet. I was just saying that it was unusual for it not to be released not that you had to. LOL .. THANKS !!!!

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
But I thought that the saves will only start to be compatible after 0.7 that is why I have been waiting for that update.
Öhm what? When was that said? I thought we waited just for the missing Spa Events so that every content with M and S are completed for Lvl 1 - 6.

0.7+ should just give the opportunity to download just the new content and Not the 9+ GB every update.

BloodyFace do you know anything about Badjourasmix thought? :unsure:

Reactions: nnt25

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Öhm what? When was that said? I thought we waited just for the missing Spa Events so that every content with M and S are completed for Lvl 1 - 6.

0.7+ should just give the opportunity to download just the new content and Not the 9+ GB every update.

BloodyFace do you know anything about Badjourasmix thought? :unsure:
Hey...

I think they're going to be compatible with 0.7.0, I've heard nothing else otherwise so far.

But to make sure, I've asked the team about it, and as soon as I get an answer, I will edit this post.

Edit: J..D clarified it here

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Love the style of this game, just curious what you used to render the pics?
The program used is Honey Select Studio - NEO
Maybe I am wrong but I think that was mentioned a few times in this thread.
I think it was mentioned that it's the best to start over in 0.7.0.
Just to have a clean start moving forward.

But like I said... As soon as I have more information, I will update my previous post.

pfe17583

Jul 26, 2018
if i'm not wrong the save mess was because the event were precedent the current level, so if you don't want use cheat you need doing a new game every time.
from the next release this will not be needed

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well if the saves from this version are compatible with 0.7, that is awesome, I will not have to wait for the next update. But I will wait for the confirmation.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
0.7 is so close now!! I can't wait for it to be released so I can start playing again.
Like you, i'm waiting for Version 7 to return to this game and start a new game with everything in it.
I don't want to restart all the time to see the new improvement or new additions or improved renders.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
As mentioned a couple times before,
0.7.0 will be the LAST update where people should start all over again.

Now, there won't be any new events added in the 0.7.0 update for the previous levels (Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6) Because those are complete now for M&S

But we will be doing some small quality of life changes here and there and fix previous mistakes and modify some very small things here and there.

Now, technically that shouldn't break anything... but in development world... well, things sometimes just don't go as planned.
So I don't want to make that promise because I don't want to end up disappointing you guys.

Now, also something for all the folks that are complaining about the huge size.
That is totally understandable, really!
(Even though the size makes perfect sense because there are hundreds of scenes/events in the game currently :p )
But one thing that we also mentioned a couple times already, and something that is still going to happen, is...

That we are going to work with patches AFTER the 0.7.0 update.
So you guys shouldn't have to download the entire package every single month anymore.
Sure, we will be uploading the entire package as well for the folks that want it, but for the folks that only have limited of bandwidth... well, this should help.

-
As well my apology for my absence from this site/thread.
BloodyFace joined our team quite recently and we asked him to keep an eye out on this thread for us and do the things that we normally do in here.
That really enables me to spend more time on developing R.i.A and keep my focus on where it matters the most.
So, my thanks goes to Bloody for helping you guys.
But as well for everyone else that has been playing this game and that have been talking about it on this thread.

I really hope that I... no, that WE can deliver at least the same amount of content in 2021 and make it into a big year for RiA.
We have so many plans for M&S, but as well for the side characters who are finally going to receive some love as well.
I am personally very, VERY excited about it and I can't wait to start working on that. :)

And thank you to everyone that's been supporting us and helping us to become larger.
I know it's probably been said by many other developers already, but your support means the world to us.
And it's quite clear and obvious that without those who support us, that we wouldn't be able to make this at all.

So, once again... thank you to everyone.
I wish everyone a great Christmas, and stay safe during new years eve ;)

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Here are my saves. Page 1 is level 1-5

Level 6 is in one of the quick save slots.

So you don't have to restart to get new stuff. The spa events are on Saturday at 10AM, so you'll need to skip a week ahead as the saves are on a Sunday.

Reactions: Sung Jin Woo
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes