PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You know.. last time I commented on this game, I was told to wait until version 7. All well and good... I was willing to wait. The problem is, that was back at version (if I remember right) 6.07. You are dragging this out to such a degree that OI am wondering why the fuck should I wait? Sorry, but as far as I am concerned this game is becomming (to my mind) nothing but a money scam since you drag the updates out to the point nothing is fucking improving. nI am blocking this game from my scans for new updates and improvements since you refuse to improve it or folloow your promise to advance it to the point that it is worth waiting for. Thank you for showing me that 1) your word is no good, 2) that your games take so fucking long to improve, and 3) THIS game is taking too long to advance and have significant playability. Yeah, I was willing to wait, but not so fucking long that it takes another fucking year for it to be worth playing.
1. The dev gives monthly plans for updates and then shows the change log each month for what was completed, rarely missing on the intended updates.
2. The plan for what gets updated - add in content from the beginning, like the cosplay, lingerie, and spa events versus updating into level 7 while back-filling with the content I just mentioned - was chosen by his Patreons.
3. The primary developer got COVID - So one update got delayed, out of the more than 15 updates I've been able to enjoy and support as a Patreon.
4. There is major playability from the perspective of the Patreons - we voted on how we would like Boom to proceed with development and he/the team supported the majority by doing just that.
So - If you don't like the fact that the developer puts much more emphasis on supporting the desires of his Patreons versus some people who complain about the quality/quantity/speed of development of what they come to take for free - go elsewhere. It's not like there is no other content on F95.

Whatever you do, consider finding some VN's here that you enjoy enough to support them as a Patreon, then give them that support. If everyone who came here to try out different VN's for free chose to support just one or two, then we would all be better off. Every Patreon would have a little more support and we could dramatically reduce the number of good/great VN's that get abandoned due to lack of support.

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Since all the Mom and Sis events have been added then what is this about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was on Mom's computer. Is this for some other character and not linked to Mom's level? It's not like I desperately want to see this content but it's kind of off putting since I wasn't expecting to run into this message for the Mother and Sister at all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Javichu

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
It looks like the problem is caused by the fact that you're already in level 7.
Unfortunatly, Miss Tyler's level-up event doesn't seem to trigger there.
Even though level 7 is supposed to repeat the level 6 content for now, it seems the particular trigger did not carry over.

At this point, I would just tell you to wait till January when 0.7.0 drops... When that version is out, you might just cheat through to level 6 and trigger the event then.
I see. Well, thanks for the clarification.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
This is the Italian translation
Research into Affection [v0.6.12f] [Boomatica & JD]

Patch Ita
Download

nota: per scaricare la patch disattivare momentaneamente l'antivirus è un falso positivo
note: downloading the patch by temporarily deactivating the antivirus is a false positive
I just want to make clear to those who are downloading that patch that it has nothing to do with Boom's Attic at all.

Neither I, nor anyone else in our team has worked on that or even know of that.
So any difference in dialogue, errors that come with the patch or change in context of the dialogue and story is not our fault.

Official translations in other languages will come in a later stage and will be done by the team.

So in short, download at own risk ;)

Reactions: 乃คяdaK

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
I just want to make clear to those who are downloading that patch that it has nothing to do with Boom's Attic at all.

Neither I, nor anyone else in our team has worked on that or even know of that.
So any difference in dialogue, errors that come with the patch or change in context of the dialogue and story is not our fault.

Official translations in other languages will come in a later stage and will be done by the team.

So in short, download at own risk ;)
the game remains the same I only changed the language with an automatic translator, and it is purely for an Italian audience. I am pleased that the next updates implemented other languages. sorry for my English.[/QUOTE]

Mar 17, 2020
There's no level 7 content.
It's just repeating level 6 content.

The level 7 update cycle starts in January with version 0.7.0.
Yeah, I understand that, but since im maxed out on levels I literally cant go to the spa, it bugs on the Saturday at 10am and i cant access the content from this update.

JD or @boomatica pls fix lol

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yeah, I understand that, but since im maxed out on levels I literally cant go to the spa, it bugs on the Saturday at 10am and i cant access the content from this update.

JD or @boomatica pls fix lol
Could you upload your save, please?
I need to see what you've unlocked and what not, and in what kind of issue you're running there.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
there you go bro, just go to 10am and hit the event and it bugs
Thank you.

So... I see that the game is bugging out.

But I also see that you've not unlocked a single spa event before.
The thing is... The spa events for M&S are bound to their corruption level.

Each corruption level for them, you are going to get a different spa event on Saturday.
If you wanna keep that save, you could unlock the complete gallery via cheats for the levels 1 to 6.

That way you're able to play all the weekend spa events for each level via Gallery.
As for the new side characters... Their content is fully playable in level 7, BUT you have to start the Saturday event (the one bugging out) and skip through it via CTRL.
After you skipped through the bugged event, the spa will be open for visits during the week.

That's just a workaround for now to make it work for you.
I'm also going to report the bug to the team.

Mar 17, 2020
Thank you.

So... I see that the game is bugging out.

But I also see that you've not unlocked a single spa event before.
The thing is... The spa events for M&S are bound to their corruption level.

Each corruption level for them, you are going to get a different spa event on Saturday.
If you wanna keep that save, you could unlock the complete gallery via cheats for the levels 1 to 6.

That way you're able to play all the weekend spa events for each level via Gallery.
As for the new side characters... Their content is fully playable in level 7, BUT you have to start the Saturday event (the one bugging out) and skip through it via CTRL.
After you skipped through the bugged event, the spa will be open for visits during the week.

That's just a workaround for now to make it work for you.
I'm also going to report the bug to the team.
I may have sent you the wrong save cause i definitely did the spa events LOL my bad, i appreciate the workaround though.
Thanks for your help.

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Game Version 0.6.12f fix - Don't use this in later versions of the game.

Level 7 Saturday Spa Event fix.

Level 7 Miss Tyler Level-Up Event fix. (If you forgot to level her up in C-level 6)

Unpack into your RiA main folder -> override everything.

Notice:
Those are fixes for the repeating level 6 content in level 7, since there is no actual level 7 content yet.

thatcanadianeryute erw255

Last edited:

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Miss Tyler's level-up event should trigger at M&S level 6.
Visit her at 3pm in school again.

If you really missed the USB drive event you can go to Cheats and "give you previous items".
Thank you. I hard tried Miss Tyler back during level 1 (just going through all the side character content available) and hadn't figured out what to do with her (I've only just reached level 5 and gotten the USB). Great timing this coming up now so I don't have to look for the answer.

Reactions: BloodyFace
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes