Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
is there a way to not make it incest? it only lets me fill in a 3 letter gap with the "hints" mom and sis. i wanted to go down the Step family route with this game but cant find a way around it. also no hate on the incest stuff, just aint my cup of tea

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
My game keeps freezing every time i try and do the weekend event no matter how many times i reload my previous save

Level 7 currently

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I got the affection level of sis and mom at 100, took them to spa, unlocked and read all the dairy pages of stage 1 but can't seem to proceed to level 2, searched the thread and found that the at 6pm dinner movie option should be there but no such option appearing for me. What to do, do I need to get other characters affection to 100 as well ? Or is there some other way to get to level 2 ?

Edit - I also did all the peek/knock/open options of weekdays and weekend which were not in the dairy. Also bought to spy cams was I not suppose to buy it in level 1 ?

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
The first penetration scenes were implemented in 0.6.10 in form of the level 6 level-up event.
In January starts the 0.7.x update cycle, which means that there will be more dirty things in the future.

You have to visit the spa on Saturday at 10am with M&S first.
The M&S spa event triggers at home.

Miss Tyler's level-up event should trigger at M&S level 6.
Visit her at 3pm in school again.

If you really missed the USB drive event you can go to Cheats and "give you previous items".

The spa events advance with corruption levels. (for M&S)
Level 1 -> Level 1 Spa event
Level 2 -> Level 2 Spa event
and so on...
But you can play all side character events when visiting the spa alone in level 1 already.

In order to level up you have to play crucial events with M&S.

Those events are the weekend dates (triggers on Saturday and Sunday at 10am in M&S rooms - "Go Out")
Cosplay Events -> Buy Costume in Shop
Lingerie Events -> Buy Lingerie in Shop

After all that is done, you're able to level up at dinner.

There's also an in-game walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there, I read through your explanation for leveling up my stuck at 1, the hint keep on saying take them outside ie spa on Sunday I went 3 times already on all occasions Kelly gives the tour is it the level 1 spa event or I have go again until it opens ? Also in shop there no lingerie are available.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi there, I read through your explanation for leveling up my stuck at 1, the hint keep on saying take them outside ie spa on Sunday I went 3 times already on all occasions Kelly gives the tour is it the level 1 spa event or I have go again until it opens ? Also in shop there no lingerie are available.
Could you upload your save, please?
So I can take a look into it...

cougs you need this

Lordikai02 - Unfortunately no, there's no way to change that. The text/story would make no sense anymore.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Fortunately no. Would be sad If this was the Case.
Corrected what you wanted to say bloody. :WeSmart:
Unfortunate for them... Just showing some empathy. ^^

I know not everyone is into something like that... So, it's unfortunate that those people miss out on such a great game just because of that. ;)
But it would absolutely make no sense to switch that out... And the story is being created with a vision in mind.

So... Yeah... Unfortunate fortunate :D

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
for clarification's sake, i wasn't asking anyone to change anything or bashing anyone's fetishes. I just found it odd that it asks you to type in your relationship with the 2 if it has already predetermined your relation to them. i intend to try and find 3 letter variations to mom and sis as i enjoyed plaing this game on gamecore. and i shall stress once again, i have no hate to the incest lovers, everyone has their kinks, and this world would be pretty bland and boring if everything was the same and vanilla.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
for clarification's sake, i wasn't asking anyone to change anything or bashing anyone's fetishes. I just found it odd that it asks you to type in your relationship with the 2 if it has already predetermined your relation to them. i intend to try and find 3 letter variations to mom and sis as i enjoyed plaing this game on gamecore. and i shall stress once again, i have no hate to the incest lovers, everyone has their kinks, and this world would be pretty bland and boring if everything was the same and vanilla.
Everything's fine.
Nobody took it the wrong way... Not me at least.

I just tried to explain that it would make no sense.
And that it is unfortunate for people who ain't into that kind of kink.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion/kinks/whatever. :)

Nov 4, 2018
Everything's fine.
Nobody took it the wrong way... Not me at least.

I just tried to explain that it would make no sense.
And that it is unfortunate for people who ain't into that kind of kink.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion/kinks/whatever. :)
Incest is one of the easiest kinks to like,
I'd say that people who don't like it are very rare,
It only becomes a problem when applied irl.

Incest is one of my favorite kinks but I have no interest in any of my family.

Reactions: Toushiro

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
Incest is one of the easiest kinks to like,
I'd say that people who don't like it are very rare,
It only becomes a problem when applied irl.

Incest is one of my favorite kinks but I have no interest in any of my family.
from where i am its the opposite, which i find ironic as im in the southern US. i very rarely met anyone who had the kink (or was vocal about it) among my friends and associates down here, even among my sexually liberated friends. i wouldnt mind the kink so much if i could disassociate irl family from fictional family, especially when it comes to sex, but i sadly cant.

Nov 4, 2018
from where i am its the opposite, which i find ironic as im in the southern US. i very rarely met anyone who had the kink (or was vocal about it) among my friends and associates down here, even among my sexually liberated friends. i wouldnt mind the kink so much if i could disassociate irl family from fictional family, especially when it comes to sex, but i sadly cant.
I really meant for people on here,
It's rare for people on here not to like it.

Can't speak for normal people.

Need to be mostly shameless,
And unless you have hot family members,
You gotta be able to differentiate,
Which can be difficult for family oriented people.

None of my family is hot,
I rarely spend time with them,
For me it's easy to differentiate,
I escape rl with the fantasy of games,
I never bring that fantasy into rl.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thats the one i have but still freezes.
That's weird... The patch should fix that.

Did you install it correctly?
You need to override the existing files. If there was no prompt to do so, you might have missed something.

The patch archive includes the /game folder, which needs to be placed in the MAIN directory of RiA.

But since you're in level 7, it's not that bad... You're going to get the level 6 spa event anyways, since level 7 content is not implemented yet.
First level 7 content will come in January.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019

You need to override the existing files. If there was no prompt to do so, you might have missed something.

The patch archive includes the /game folder, which needs to be placed in the MAIN directory of RiA.

But since you're in level 7, it's not that bad... You're going to get the level 6 spa event anyways, since level 7 content is not implemented yet.
When i get some free time i'll re download it and see if it fixes the problem.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019

I re downloaded it and the game still freezes on the weekend event.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes