JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
The helper tells me to invite sis and mom to a move night at the dinner table but i dont have an option it just plays the normal dinner
what can i do ?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Skipping doesn't work with CTRL and Yes both markers are on the screen.
Should work when you activate "skip unseen text"
But the problem is that this exact bug got fixed with the patch I've posted here.
I'm not able to recreate it anymore.
The helper tells me to invite sis and mom to a move night at the dinner table but i dont have an option it just plays the normal dinner
what can i do ?
What level are M&S?
The game ends in level 7 with repeating content of level 6.
So, there's no movie night there.

Level 7 content will start to roll out on January 31st with update 0.7.0.

Reactions: JapanFreak

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Should work when you activate "skip unseen text"
But the problem is that this exact bug got fixed with the patch I've posted here.
I'm not able to recreate it anymore.

What level are M&S?
The game ends in level 7 with repeating content of level 6.
So, there's no movie night there.

Level 7 content will start to roll out on January 31st with update 0.7.0.
I can get it working with the unseen text option but icons are still on the screen, i'll play out the weekend event and wait for the next update. Thanks

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I can get it working with the unseen text option but icons are still on the screen, i'll play out the weekend event and wait for the next update. Thanks
If you have it unlocked in level 6, you can replay it from the gallery.

In case you don't have it unlocked, you can just unlock all previous gallery entries via cheats.
Then you're able to replay it from: "Gallery -> M or S -> Events -> Level 6"

The cheat unlocks everything in the gallery for M&S not the side characters.

Reactions: cougs

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
If you have it unlocked in level 6, you can replay it from the gallery.

In case you don't have it unlocked, you can just unlock all previous gallery entries via cheats.
Then you're able to replay it from: "Gallery -> M or S -> Events -> Level 6"

The cheat unlocks everything in the gallery for M&S not the side characters.
Its working fine now i just need to leave it on auto, otherwise it won't manually skip when i click. :)

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Man why i cant go to level 8 i do not understand
There is no level 8... In fact, there's not even a "real" level 7 yet.

The first content for level 7 is going to roll out this month with version 0.7.0.
For now... Level 7 just repeats level 6 content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
ok ok corect me if i am wrong in 0.7.0 we can invite m and s to wach movie for level 8 . For next month 9 level am i corect ?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
ok ok corect me if i am wrong in 0.7.0 we can invite m and s to wach movie for level 8 . For next month 9 level am i corect ?
You are incorrect. 0.7.0 will be a few events for the level 7. 0.7.1 will introduce more, 0.7.2 - more, etc. When they are ready to start working on Level 8 events, they will update the game version to 0.8.0.

The levels take months to prepare as there are so many variations of events. Posted earlier on this page (in fact the post right above yours) - there is exactly what is being developed for 0.7.0

https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-6-12f-boomatica-jd.15780/post-4851659

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
You are incorrect. 0.7.0 will be a few events for the level 7. 0.7.1 will introduce more, 0.7.2 - more, etc. When they are ready to start working on Level 8 events, they will update the game version to 0.8.0.

The levels take months to prepare as there are so many variations of events. Posted earlier on this page (in fact the post right above yours) - there is exactly what is being developed for 0.7.0

https://f95zone.to/threads/research-into-affection-v0-6-12f-boomatica-jd.15780/post-4851659
And i believe level 7 re introduces the next door Neighbour's so that's even more code to add to the game.

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
Out of curiosity, if we don't start a new game, and we've already done the level-up event to 7 for M and S, is there any way to be able to visit the spa? I've played the weekend event for 6, but it didn't unlock. I certainly don't mind starting over, but I'm just curious.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Out of curiosity, if we don't start a new game, and we've already done the level-up event to 7 for M and S, is there any way to be able to visit the spa? I've played the weekend event for 6, but it didn't unlock. I certainly don't mind starting over, but I'm just curious.
The content for both side characters is available in level 7.
If you wanna see the weekend events, you either have to start over or you can unlock all previous galleries via cheats, and play them from the gallery.

But as you might have read (or not), we recommend to start over one last time with v0.7.0, which is going to be released this month.
So... You can cheat the spa events or just wait for the upcoming release ;)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is there any content planned for Suzie/Grandma?
Here and here is what JD had to say about that.

Unfortunately, I can't give any more information in that regard.

You are welcome to join and ask your question there, but I cannot promise that there will be anything new yet, regarding that topic.

Edit: Urelsor I've spoken to the team and here's what came up:
We will give more information regarding Suzie's/Grandma's future new content very soon Ⓡ .

Last edited:
Reactions: cougs

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
The content for both side characters is available in level 7.
If you wanna see the weekend events, you either have to start over or you can unlock all previous galleries via cheats, and play them from the gallery.

But as you might have read (or not), we recommend to start over one last time with v0.7.0, which is going to be released this month.
So... You can cheat the spa events or just wait for the upcoming release ;)
Yeah, I cheated the spa events, just haven't been able to have interaction with the side characters. I think I'll hold off till 0.7.0 to start a new game. Thanks for the reply.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yeah, I cheated the spa events, just haven't been able to have interaction with the side characters. I think I'll hold off till 0.7.0 to start a new game. Thanks for the reply.
Yes... You're right about the side characters, I'm so sorry.
It requires a spa visit in a regular level to unlock them.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
The event needed to get the USB device is level 5 - S - 5pm - knock -> open

You can check the gallery if you have it.
If not, you can try to "unlock previous gallery" via cheats and check if you got the device that way.

i went back to level 1 i did everything up to level 5 then leveled up.. wen to Mrs tyler. and still nothing, how can i tell i have the usb? all i see is the conversation saying she found this usb. I leveled up to level six, went to the mrs tyler and still nothing.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
i went back to level 1 i did everything up to level 5 then leveled up.. wen to Mrs tyler. and still nothing, how can i tell i have the usb? all i see is the conversation saying she found this usb. I leveled up to level six, went to the mrs tyler and still nothing.

okay.. really weird...did a complete play thru again... leveled up to 6 went mrs tyler at 3pm kept getting turned away.
finally went into cheats and did open previous gallery and finally the mrs tyler 3pm went to give back the usb stick..
not sure why it went this way.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes