BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Are the saves compatible across updates now? I believe that a new game had to be started for every update an year ago.
They were compatible before, but a new start was required due to events being added in earlier levels.

In 0.7.0 everything prior to level 7 (level 1 to 6) is in the game, so you can start fresh from the beginning and continue playing on your save file when a new update arrives.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashley young

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
So, the compressed version.
Do I need to download all 3 parts THEN the compressed? Or is the compressed all 3 parts compressed together.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So, the compressed version.
Do I need to download all 3 parts THEN the compressed? Or is the compressed all 3 parts compressed together.
You can either download the 3-part version or the single-part compressed version - you don't need both.

But keep in mind that the quality of the pictures and videos is lower compared to the uncompressed version.
We're talking about ~8GB difference.

So, if you have the capacity I recommend the uncompressed download. ;)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Yes, you download all 3 files and put them in just one folder.

Start extracting the first file - WinRAR, 7Zip, or whatever you're using will grab the other files when an end of an archive is reached.

You should have a SA folder with about 10GB of data after extraction.

See above :D

You only have to extract the first file - It's a split archive.
7Zip allows you to extract all 3 files at the same time. If you have them in their own folder then just ctrl+a to highlight them all, then right click, choose 7Zip to extract and it should extract them all at the same time and not give any errors. 7Zip is great at stuff like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
7Zip allows you to extract all 3 files at the same time. If you have them in their own folder then just ctrl+a to highlight them all, then right click, choose 7Zip to extract and it should extract them all at the same time and not give any errors. 7Zip is great at stuff like that.
That's what I said <.<

I mean, I told them to just extract the first file, which is the same.
7zip/WinRar do a check on their own - If it's a split archive they will "see" that end grab all files on their own.

Yes, you can highlight all of them if you want, but it's not necessary.
Both methods do have the same outcome. :)

-

Paapi Yes, it's over 2GB - I got it installed on my Huawei MediaPad T5 (Android 8 Oreo)
I believe you need a somewhat newer device to be able to install APK's larger than 2GB. (up to 4GB)
But I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to Android, sorry.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Can someone post a torrent please?
Nopy has no limitation - why not just use that host?

If you have trouble with files corrupting or disconnecting downloads get yourself or any other download manager you're comfortable with.

Those managers will after disconnects automatically restart the download, at their current stage, without the need to redownload the entire file again.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Nopy has no limitation - why not just use that host?

If you have trouble with files corrupting or disconnecting downloads get yourself or any other download manager you're comfortable with.

Those managers will after disconnects automatically restart the download, at their current stage, without the need to redownload the entire file again.
NOPY Error 403: Download session is invalid
UPLOADHAVEN 404 not found
MIXDROP invalid ID
MEGA over limit

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
There seem to have been an excessive number of changes implemented all at one time. This game is still one of my favorites, but the resultant confusion was totally avoidable.

Reactions: Reese286
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes