tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
isn't this a copy of Research into affection? which in itself was a remade version of research into coruption. No offense, those were good games but this? i feel it's exactly the same with the xception that there is a sandbox made into it.
in 6 months it'll have a new name! haha

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
isn't this a copy of Research into affection? which in itself was a remade version of research into coruption. No offense, those were good games but this? i feel it's exactly the same with the xception that there is a sandbox made into it.
They've already explained the change of name. Please stop talking cobblers.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Nope, you are the confused one. It's more like a year where the Developers said that there will be a DLC. Slavery / more Hardcore Stuff are one of the content of this DLC. The Developers said it again and again through the months/years...
The slave content was mentioned in a roadmap for level 9 events (v0.9), it was mentioned in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-7-boomatica-jd.15780/post-1698190
(Builds starting with 0.9)
Level 9 events :
1. Love/Family route: Pregnancy, etc etc
2. Bimbo route: They go full sex-crazed, bunch of make up, sex everywhere etc etc
3. Slave route: BDSM, Body Writing, etc etc
4. Pimp route: This is an optional NTR option and the only way you'll see any content like it. (Do not press it if you don't want it)
No-idea if they still intend to add this content since the name change, We will just have to wait and see.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It doesn't really sound like they will. I guess we'll find out in 2024.
Personally I'm not bothered if they don't add any of the slave/ntr/bimbo content, that stuff isn't my thing.
What I do wish we had the option of is separate routes for the girls like having the ability to go with the sister but not the mother.

Reactions: J..D

BDI

May 23, 2017
I wish that the printing on the Help screen was larger, I have to use a magnifying glass to read it and I have a 24 inches monitor.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
The Dev told everyone about the name change a month or so ago, most are only focused on when the next update will be released not the details.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm lucky i found out this is RIA after the name changed today so i can take a mental note on it. I haven't played since level 5(maybe it was 6) was released for both girls.

There's probably a lot of content added since i last played. No point in using my old saves since it has been a while and i could use a refresh.

zoneacca

Sep 19, 2017
The devs changed the name, you can read the reasons behind the change in the spoiler below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changing names is certainly not helping to keep track of these constantly updating games. But thanks to the post and a quick name change, I am calm again.

susanjust2009

Nov 5, 2020
As far as I understand now there should be new page specifically for RIC, since someone starts continuing that game.
Really excited to hear this! F... this vanilla romance stuff.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
The slave content was mentioned in a roadmap for level 9 events (v0.9), it was mentioned in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-7-boomatica-jd.15780/post-1698190

No-idea if they still intend to add this content since the name change, We will just have to wait and see.
We are still planning to implement that down the line.
However, we decided a while ago (and communicated that to people) that the base game is going to be focused on the romantic/love route, and that we are going to add the other routes through DLC.

So every other ending route is 100% avoidable (Meaning, if you don't download and install that certain patch, you won't see it at all)
However, that won't happen until we are completely done with the base game, meaning... not for a while.

The reason behind that is because it's better to create a story with one ending in route, than having 4 endings in place.
You can't for example talk about love and growing old together, yet talk about ntr or slavery at the same time.
That shit just wouldn't make any sense. (well, maybe in some other games... but not this one)

So we rather focus on 1 route completely, make a pure love route that makes sense from start to finish.
Do it like we want to, and give it our all... and not having to sacrifice parts of this route so it makes sense.

(and then do the same thing for the other routes through the DLC)

As far as I understand now there should be new page specifically for RIC, since someone starts continuing that game.
Really excited to hear this! F... this vanilla romance stuff.
Luckily, there are plenty of people that appreciate this "vanilla romance" stuff.

I'm lucky i found out this is RIA after the name changed today so i can take a mental note on it. I haven't played since level 5(maybe it was 6) was released for both girls.

There's probably a lot of content added since i last played. No point in using my old saves since it has been a while and i could use a refresh.
Yes, I would recommended starting over.
Not only because we added a lot of Level 1 through Level 5 content in the past year as well, but also because we changed a lot of mechanics as well and very old saves won't work with this version.

Now, before people start to riot and say "Oh my god, do I have to start all over again every time!?!?!"
No, 0.7.0 has been the update that we've been working towards for a while and marked the point where you no longer have to start over.

in 6 months it'll have a new name! haha
No.

Man, some of the scenes are sooo drawn out. Like, did you really need to write a bloody novel just for the spa introduction?
Yes.

But that was too big
If we compress the game even further, it will heavily influence the quality of the images and animations.
It's already being compressed as much as possible.

Last edited:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
We are still planning to implement that down the line.
However, we decided a while ago (and communicated that to people) that the base game is going to be focused on the romantic/love route, and that we are going to add the other routes through DLC.

So every other ending route is 100% avoidable (Meaning, if you don't download and install that certain patch, you won't see it at all)
However, that won't happen until we are completely done with the base game, meaning... not for a while.

The reason behind that is because it's better to create a story with one ending in route, than having 4 endings in place.
You can't for example talk about love and growing old together, yet talk about ntr or slavery at the same time.
That shit just wouldn't make any sense. (well, maybe in some other games... but not this one)

So we rather focus on 1 route completely, make a pure love route that makes sense from start to finish.
Do it like we want to, and give it our all... then having to sacrifice parts of routes so it makes sense.

(and then do the same thing for the other routes through the DLC)

Luckily, there are plenty of people that appreciate this "vanilla romance" stuff.

Yes, I would recommended starting over.
Not only because we added a lot of Level 1 through Level 5 content in the past year as well, but also because we changed a lot of mechanics as well and very old saves won't work with this version.

Now, before people start to riot and say "Oh my god, do I have to start all over again every time!?!?!"
No, 0.7.0 has been the update that we've been working towards for a while and marked the point where you no longer have to start over.

No.

Yes.

If we compress the game even further, it will heavily influence the quality of the images and animations.
It's already being compressed as much as possible.
Fine! Kiddo

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes