Jun 19, 2017
Not yet, but in the 8.0 cycle some stuff will involve M/S doing stuff with MC together.

So my question is...how? Will the standard hourly events still be solo, or will some of them be group events too? And does doing stuff with MC together entail any lesbian activity?
There are already events with both girls like the spa, sunbathing, dinner, weekend picnic and technically the goodbye kiss. So there are some. They could also change up schedules so they all do more things together in order to fit more events, or perhaps some solo events includes the other girl.

Eshetepp

Jul 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "BloodyFace, publicación: 6950520, miembro: 1504757"]
Acabo de copiar el mensaje de de J..D para ti:

Si tiene problemas para iniciar / instalar la versión de Android, le recomendamos que juegue el juego (compilación de Windows LQ) a través de un emulador. (Joiplay por ejemplo)
Al menos hasta que podamos averiguar qué hacer en el futuro con nuestras compilaciones de Android.
Nuestras disculpas por las molestias.

-

Desafortunadamente, no hay nada más que pueda agregar en este momento.
[/CITA]

Thank you!! However, I found my saves and I don't wanna star again with the emulator. I hope a working android compilation will be available soon

Client

Jul 2, 2020
Hey I can't install at Android port , I have Android 9 and my memory still a lot free space
Can anyone make it low quality ?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey I can't install at Android port , I have Android 9 and my memory still a lot free space
Can anyone make it low quality ?
It actually is a LQ version already.

I'll just copypasta J..D's Discord message for you:

If you have issues starting/installing the android version, we advise playing the game (windows LQ build) through an emulator. (Joiplay for example)
At least until we can figure out what to do in the future with our android builds.
Our apology for the inconvenience.

-

Unfortunately, there is nothing else I can add to that at this moment.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
is there a torrent version plz, mostof the links are busted or takes for ever to download
You can try the official links posted by J..D -> here

Or you try the Torrent posted -> here
(Please note that the Torrent and/or modifications made to the game are not made by Naughty Attic Gaming)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap on

Important Message from J..D

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.0 (Upcoming):

Tier 3 - November 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - December 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - December 14th

Reactions: Rico83

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Will there be any Gina content in the future?
The only Gina content that will be present in the game is that is connected to Laura's story.

If you are asking if there is going to be any H-content for Gina, then the answer to that is a firm no.
There won't be any H-content for her. (for obvious, and legal reasons).

• Sad
Reactions: magistrate

por12

Nov 22, 2020
cant wait for the 2 girls to be fucked by the perverted uncle in the dlc,it will be glorious :eek::eek:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Visit them at 12 AM with max affection and all other gallery events seen.
I have affection maxed for both Donna and Rose, and all of both of their gallery scenes unlocked, but going to their place at 12:00AM doesn't trigger level up event. I've tried both weekdays and weekends at 12:00AM. Am I missing something?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have affection maxed for both Donna and Rose, and all of both of their gallery scenes unlocked, but going to their place at 12:00AM doesn't trigger level up event. I've tried both weekdays and weekends at 12:00AM. Am I missing something?
Could you please upload your save file?

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
The only Gina content that will be present in the game is that is connected to Laura's story.

If you are asking if there is going to be any H-content for Gina, then the answer to that is a firm no.
There won't be any H-content for her. (for obvious, and legal reasons).
I see, that's too bad.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

1st: you are still at level 1?
2nd: it is 12 AM not PM?
3th: once at there house did you click Rose's image in the living room?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes