MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
1st: you are still at level 1?
2nd: it is 12 AM not PM?
3th: once at there house did you click Rose's image in the living room?
1. I'm at max affection (lvl 2)
2. Yes, 12 AM is when I'm going to their house
3. I do click on Rose's image, and she's listening to music on the couch. She asks the MC what the thinks about Donna, and MC confesses that he likes them both, etc.. If that's the level up event, then it's not advancing the hints, nor is it leveling them up (still stuck at lvl 2.) BloodyFace is looking at my save.

Thanks for the reply and help!

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
1. I'm at max affection (lvl 2)
2. Yes, 12 AM is when I'm going to their house
3. I do click on Rose's image, and she's listening to music on the couch. She asks the MC what the thinks about Donna, and MC confesses that he likes them both, etc.. If that's the level up event, then it's not advancing the hints, nor is it leveling them up (still stuck at lvl 2.) BloodyFace is looking at my save.

Thanks for the reply and help!
Yeah, there are only 2 levels for Rose and Donna at the moment.
Level 2 got added this update.

The helper is bugged out (will be fixed in 0.8.0).
It should say "In development" at this point when you've played all the level 2 content, but it's not.

Sorry for the confusion.

Edit: And sorry that it took so long. I had no alert for this thread for some reason. <.<

Reactions: joblo9394

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Yeah, there are only 2 levels for Rose and Donna at the moment.
Level 2 got added this update.

The helper is bugged out (will be fixed in 0.8.0).
It should say "In development" at this point when you've played all the level 2 content, but it's not.

Sorry for the confusion.

Edit: And sorry that it took so long. I had no alert for this thread for some reason. <.<
Thanks for that info, and taking the time to look into it. Now that I know that it's just the helper not updating, I can move on to the other girls routes without feeling like I'm missing something lol. Have a great weekend!

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks for that info, and taking the time to look into it. Now that I know that it's just the helper not updating, I can move on to the other girls routes without feeling like I'm missing something lol. Have a great weekend!
My pleasure and my apology again that it took so long.

Have a great weekend as well :)

Reactions: MythMackay

joch1812

Jun 17, 2018
Even my phone ram 4gb can't play, j want to play but my android didn't support, that why i need apk+obb so i can play it:(

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Even my phone ram 4gb can't play, j want to play but my android didn't support, that why i need apk+obb so i can play it:(
Quote from J..D in our Discord:

If you have issues starting/installing the android version, we advise playing the game (windows LQ build) through an emulator. (Joiplay for example)
At least until we can figure out what to do in the future with our android builds.
Our apology for the inconvenience.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.0
Roadmap on

Important Message from J..D

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.0 (Upcoming):

Tier 3 - November 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - December 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - December 14th

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
need some help with the neighbors, current have them at level 2 maxed and my current task is to talk to them in the living room. I do that but i just keep getting the same scene and no advancement to the next level.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
need some help with the neighbors, current have them at level 2 maxed and my current task is to talk to them in the living room. I do that but i just keep getting the same scene and no advancement to the next level.
That's a bug in the walkthrough in the current version.
(it should say "In development")
Level 2 is the latest content for them.

This bug is going to be fixed in 0.8.0.

JJSpace

Oct 30, 2020
Hello, I do have a proposal for the game.
1. Could you add a "delete" button in the load/save section. I've seen in some games implemented that, and you have possibility to erase any of the saved part.
2. Also for the load/save section, it would be great to have opportunity to rename the saved file. In some cases, I presume it is beneficial for the game. For example, after you finish level 1 with M/S contented, you can named the file respectively.
3. I would say that the "diary" should be placed for each character (M and S) in their rooms and should be found by MC.

Also, I have a question about the laptop/desktop content. It is mentioned about introduction of the 3rd character in the social chat. The game is already at 8 level, but there is no information about this content. Maybe, it should be deleted for the time being and introduced later?

This is just a proposal and nothing more.
Game is excelent and waiting to have some time in playing new content.
Have a nice day!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

Dansiman

Nov 4, 2021
There are numerous times when S is on her bed with her laptop. But if you look at the S laptop spy cam at these times it still shows from the perspective of where the laptop normally sits on her desk instead. (Usually with the text "nothing to see here")

This is really a bummer sometimes when she is having some alone time right in front of the laptop (as can clearly be seen on the S bedroom cam) and you'd expect the laptop cam to give you a front row seat to the action!

Any plans to rectify this?

P.S. Thanks for all your continued work on this game, it really is great quality!

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
There are numerous times when S is on her bed with her laptop. But if you look at the S laptop spy cam at these times it still shows from the perspective of where the laptop normally sits on her desk instead. (Usually with the text "nothing to see here")

This is really a bummer sometimes when she is having some alone time right in front of the laptop (as can clearly be seen on the S bedroom cam) and you'd expect the laptop cam to give you a front row seat to the action!

Any plans to rectify this?

P.S. Thanks for all your continued work on this game, it really is great quality!
Are you talking about level 7 cams?
Those doubled cams are fixed in the current version (0.8.0), which got released on November 29th for T3 Patrons. :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.8.1
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.1
Roadmap on

We advise reading the report.

Important Message from J..D

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.1 (In development):

Tier 3 - December 26th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- December 30th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - January 2nd

Reactions: delacroix2
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes