hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks guys for helping me get from 7 to 8! Just wanted to say the scene after the discussion with grandma - involving the 3 main characters was beautifully written. Genuinely moving, great job!

Reactions: J..D

Dansiman

Nov 4, 2021
Just starting the game. Does the Sister and Mom have their names revealed yet? I dunno, this reminds me of how in Max's Life Mom is always called Mom and Aunt is called Aunt. The only time I've known their names is by looking through the gallery and actually using their names in there instead of just Mom and Aunt.
S' name is mentioned quite early on, I believe as early as level 1 10am and 11am by her teacher.
M's name is first mentioned much later on, I think by Suzie when she makes her first appearance?

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Pardon me, i cant get the last Hint from the Helper :

2022-02-18 15_54_08-Sweet Affection.png

I have tried every day but nothing happens, all other quests and diary entrys are finished.
Someone have a tip ?

Regards

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i gues the game is mostly foccused on the mom and sis right ?

Since the side characters barely have any content to speak off just a lvl 1 for most cases and just a select few with a lvl 2

fz82

Apr 6, 2020

Since the side characters barely have any content to speak off just a lvl 1 for most cases and just a select few with a lvl 2
As far as I remember, there is 10 levels to complete the main route.
Each level is divided in 10 to 12 sublevels (since I begun playing this game, 2 years ago)
Most sublevels add major content for M+S and a complete level for side characters.
And if the team kept the same guideline as before the "departure" of Boomaticca, the story of the side characters will be improving faster than the story with M+S. So we can hope that there will be more wild event with the side characters when they will reach level 3 :p

That stated, you're right, the game is mostly foccused on M+S.

@ Everyone: Don't hesitate to correct me if I necessary :)

Reactions: michael1984

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sex with S is always the same up the caboose you'd think by now the front door would be used. Sigh
If you read the dialogue, on multiple occasions.
She clearly says that she is not ready to do that yet, to share that part of herself, the final part.

And before anyone says "But they have had anal sex so many times?!?! What's the difference?!?!"
Well, if you don't know the difference, or why they are waiting... then you are missing the message and general vibe of the game.

But, the Level 8 ---> Level 9 Level up will clear a lot of that up, don't worry. ;)

The reason why we are focusing a bit more on M&S now, is explained here.

As far as I remember, there is 10 levels to complete the main route.
Each level is divided in 10 to 12 sublevels (since I begun playing this game, 2 years ago)
Most sublevels add major content for M+S and a complete level for side characters.
And if the team kept the same guideline as before the "departure" of Boomaticca, the story of the side characters will be improving faster than the story with M+S. So we can hope that there will be more wild event with the side characters when they will reach level 3 :p

That stated, you're right, the game is mostly foccused on M+S.

@ Everyone: Don't hesitate to correct me if I necessary :)
Right now, there is no definitive level count for M&S.
(Before anyone starts to worry and think that it's going on forever, don't)

We are still planning on ending their main story after 13 levels, and that is what we've been working towards for the past years.
Everything regarding those levels is worked out and on paper, and 100% definitive.
However, we are planning on adding a couple "ending" levels that show their lives a little bit into the future.
For example, a year in the future, 9 months in the future, 5 years in the future...

Levels that will be much shorter in comparison to the current ones, but still something to show people where their journey takes them.
Right now we are working on working that out as well and we will make a patreon post about our long term roadmap soon.

As for the side characters.
Some characters will progress a little bit quicker than others.
But, obviously none of them will be as long as M&S their journey.

Not that we are going to rush anything, heck no.
All their stories have been worked out, including endings.:)
And if it takes 3 levels, 5 levels or 8 levels... if we think it's the best for someone's story, we'll stick with that.:)

Last edited:

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Hello. I wanted to comment some impressions about this game.

Of course, I have to say that this game is one of the few games that have been active for years, congrats!! :cool:.

I think it had a very good initial story, very fresh, and although it was inspired by another with the same origin, this one started with a fresh and original story.(y)(y)

In general I have been satisfied with the efforts in the design, the script, and the continuous improvement in the quality of graphics. There has even been some architecture reset and it has been great, congrats again!! :)

I also have to admit that there several months 1 and 2 years ago that there was a stagnation. Many stories were built with many characters who strayed and confused the main plot.. All these stories were started but never continued. On the other hand, many dialogues did nothing more than repeat themselves over and over again in an infinite loop. All that, made me discouraged with the expectations regarding this game.

I have to say that in these last months the game has made a change in the structure of the script. It has set a course, and has focused more on the main plot, which has been moving forward... I think this change has been REALLY GREAT to choose this game as a DEFINITIVE RECOMMENDATION for all those who want to enjoy a good story.

I have to say that I would love that in each update there was more history to enjoy :D, but of course I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORK AND EFFORT THAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED SUCCESSFULLY.:love::love:

Thank you very much and good luck!!! :giggle::giggle:

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes