hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
The only requirements are getting M&S to 100 Affection.
And playing the Lingerie, Cosplay and their dates.

(For Level 7 ---> 8 getting Suzie to 100 Affection is also required

But, for M&S.
There are around 50+ events each level for either of them, and all of them granting either +5 or +10 affection.
So, it is only required to play the Lingerie, Cosplay and their dates, and maybe around 10/15 of their 50+ events each level.

So, we are not forcing players to play everything (although obviously we would like it if people would do that).

There was no Patch from 0.7.8 to 0.7.9, and we asked people to ask with a clean start when we released the 0.7.9 version because a lot of things changed in terms of making the builds and compressing them.
Everything should be fine if you download the latest complete version. :)

Edit : And no... before anyone asks... We are not planning on asking people to download the entire game anytime soon again.
If you have the complete 0.7.9 version or the 0.8.0 version, you should be good with downloading the patches in 2022 :)

So I also am looking to see how to pass level 7 into 8, I saw this and now have a ridiculous question: Which character is Suzie? I have long times between plays but I look on the phone, I have Claire, Laura, Maya ,Jane, Sydney, Kelly on my phone and have been watching the map for Suzie to pop up, where is she encountered and/or what does she look like? Its idiotic but I cant find her! lol

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So I also am looking to see how to pass level 7 into 8, I saw this and now have a ridiculous question: Which character is Suzie? I have long times between plays but I look on the phone, I have Claire, Laura, Maya ,Jane, Sydney, Kelly on my phone and have been watching the map for Suzie to pop up, where is she encountered and/or what does she look like? Its idiotic but I cant find her! lol
Suzie = The mother of Sarah.

She appears first in the Level 5 ---> Level 6 Level Up.
And then re-appears into the game for her own into when you reach Level 7.

Her hints should tell you exactly what to do. :)

Reactions: hentai charley

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Damn how do you guys get the games that are almost 10 Gb ? They're too big for Mega and too big to go through the limited download links

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is there anyone who read every text? I was looking for a sweet story game but this game has too much text,my brain started to hurt lol...every other thing about the game is nice tho

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
I've praised this game for a couple of years, but have to agree with "Ben" that it has become text heavy in the most recent updates (my opinion). If it had started out this way, I probably wouldn't be posting anything as I probably would have stopped following the game.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Tell me .. I'm Russian-speaking ..... What can I do to have the Russian language in the game ???
English is the only available language, for now.

We are planning to translate it into other languages once the game is done, but not before that.
(Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Spanish and Swedish)
Translating 50.000 words each and every month is way too much work, and because we are still planning on touching up some of the earlier events, we would have to go over that again as well.

Is there anyone who read every text? I was looking for a sweet story game but this game has too much text,my brain started to hurt lol...every other thing about the game is nice tho
I've praised this game for a couple of years, but have to agree with "Ben" that it has become text heavy in the most recent updates (my opinion). If it had started out this way, I probably wouldn't be posting anything as I probably would have stopped following the game.
I respect your opinion, and understand it as well.
Even though since I started working on it (2019), it's pretty much been like that since then.

But, yes. This is a text heavy game, no argument there.
I like to tell a story and really take the time for each and every event and not rush anything.
Some people love it, some people don't.
Unfortunately, I can't make everyone happy, I wish I could.

I'm just doing the best I can and let the creative flow take me wherever it feels right.
And changing that now, well... it would not only affect the quality and flow of the overall game, but also the love and joy that I have making Sweet Affection every single day. :)

And unfortunately, you live and you learn. You learn and you get better. You make mistakes, and learn from them.
And when we are able to start work on a future project, this is certainly something I will keep in mind. :)

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Just starting the game. Does the Sister and Mom have their names revealed yet? I dunno, this reminds me of how in Max's Life Mom is always called Mom and Aunt is called Aunt. The only time I've known their names is by looking through the gallery and actually using their names in there instead of just Mom and Aunt.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Just starting the game. Does the Sister and Mom have their names revealed yet? I dunno, this reminds me of how in Max's Life Mom is always called Mom and Aunt is called Aunt. The only time I've known their names is by looking through the gallery and actually using their names in there instead of just Mom and Aunt.
Yes, they have names and they are mentioned mostly by other characters than the MC.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yes, they have names and they are mentioned mostly by other characters than the MC.
A short and quick update.
I'll be taking a short break from this website again. :)

If you have any questions that you'd like to have an answer to a.s.a.p, I would suggest joining our Discord Server.
We are always in for a nice chat there, and we always have a couple nice sneak-peeks to share.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise, I'm sure that your answer has already been answered in the previous couple of pages somewhere, or that another kind soul here could help you out.

Otherwise, I'll be back with the next public update that is planned on March 14th, and stay here for a couple days to ensure everything goes smooth.

I hope everyone enjoys our project. :)

glyntowen

Jan 28, 2020
how do you progress with laura, I keep trying to visit at different times betweet 12-6pm but I'm not getting anywhere

fz82

Apr 6, 2020
The last update till now the android version just wont install on my phone. The installation always ends with "app not installed" prompt. Any solutions? Thanks
Here:

We still have some major issues with the Android version.

J..D were able to implement some fixes, so more people can use it, but it's still not fixed for every device out there.
JoiPlay Emulator + LQ PC version is probably still the best bet to get it running on Android.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dolfie.S

fz82

Apr 6, 2020
how do you progress with laura, I keep trying to visit at different times betweet 12-6pm but I'm not getting anywhere
Check the helper here

1645045060780.png
Or check the gallery to see if you missed some event:

1645045181649.png 1645045230025.png

There is a blank pic over the hour where you didn't trigger the event.

• Love
Reactions: J..D
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes