Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
How are we supposed to continue with these,

Home Level 8 M : 21:00 M Cosplay : 211 Images - 01 Animations - 6828 Words

Home Level 8 M : 23:00 M Lingerie : 094 Images - 01 Animations - 3461 Words

Home Level 8 S : 22:00 S Cosplay : 218 Images - 01 Animations - 6948 Words

Home Level 8 S : 23:00 S Lingerie : 120 Images - 02 Animations - 4384 Words
if they are not included in any download?
I have downloaded the complete AND the patch still with none of the above.
They are included in the download, at least... they should be.

If you go to the bedroom to the characters at the times specified in the change-log, you should see an option to start those events.
IF you don't see them, you might have installed the patch incorrectly.
Make sure you follow these steps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BDI

May 23, 2017
They are included in the download, at least... they should be.

If you go to the bedroom to the characters at the times specified in the change-log, you should see an option to start those events.
IF you don't see them, you might have installed the patch incorrectly.
Make sure you follow these steps.

I wrote that I downloaded the COMPLETE game first and there was NO option to do anything. Also the hint system says that everything is in development for everybody so, they are NOT in the game as it sits now!!

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I wrote that I downloaded the COMPLETE game first and there was NO option to do anything. Also the hint system says that everything is in development for everybody so, they are NOT in the game as it sits now!!
Sorry, I misread that part then.

As mentioned by BloodyFace in the previous page, we are going to update the hints so that they include all the special events (cosplay, lingerie, dates), next update.
They ARE there in the game, I just downloaded the builds uploaded here by the F95 staff to be absolutely sure, and they contain those events. (They are just not implemented in the hint system, yet.)

But, as I mentioned.
If you go to their bedroom door, you should be able to see the Cosplay and Lingerie options among them.
(So, go to M's door at 21:00 or 23:00, and S her door at 22:00 or 23:00)

Reactions: JennaJJ and JJSpace

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is there a torrent that does NOT require one to sign up for? I'm not signing up to shit just to download a torrent.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Is there a torrent that does NOT require one to sign up for? I'm not signing up to shit just to download a torrent.
I was wondering that myself. Hiding a torrent link behind a forced sign up is not a very friendly gesture. I also refuse to singn up to some unknown "something", just to download a few bytes long torrent link. Better safe than sorry...

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
hey all :) i searched but couldn't find it. i have 0.8.7 version of this game. and i need an update patch from 0.8.7 to 0.8.8... so i can download update patch for 0.8.9.. is there anyone can help me with it, i would really appreciate it. thx in advance :))

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
For games with that amount of gbs (and this game begin to be one of those), torrent's mandatory.. Any cloud service let you download over 4 gbs for free without expending 2 hours or more on it, crossing your fingers that there's no problem in the process (that could be my case only, I don't know, I'm talking about my experience), paying of course reduces this time and can get what you want on minutes or less. I prefer torrent indeed... You can log on rpdl and download the torrent, i don't see any problem on that, to enter on this forum you must log too and use a valid mail..

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
You might not notice the difference between the HQ and LQ version on a normal computer screen.
But, once you go 4K or above you will clearly see a difference.

As far as compressing it even further.
I've already mentioned this multiple times on this thread. (And, this will be the last time.)
There are tens of thousands of images and hundreds of animations.

There is only so much you can compress something like that before the quality suffers.
And, I always show this example of what happens when you try to compress it even further.
The game, uncompressed is already more than 30GB at this stage.
We were able to compress that down for the HQ version by more than 50%
And, we were able to compress that down for the LQ version by around 85%

There simply comes a point where it's NOT possible to compress it even further without destroying the art.
Multiple uploaders and other people on this website have tried, and couldn't make it any better.
Multiple other developers that I asked for advice have tried, and couldn't make it any better.

A lot of content, simply means that the size increases as well. Simple as that.
And, especially with our monthly updates and the size of them, the size just keeps on climbing and climbing.

I understand why people don't want to download 15GB every single month though.
And, that is exactly why we introduced the patches.

I just always think it's interesting on how some people think on this website.
Instead of
"Wow, this game is 15GB!?!? What the f*ck is up with that?!?! What a BS"
Me, personally. Would think.
"Wow, this game is 15GB!?!?! That probably means that there is a lot of content! Sweet!"
Thanks a lot for taking the time to explain, once more, from what I could read, this to the rest of us that were not aware of this.
Truly appreciated.
best wishes

Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
For games with that amount of gbs (and this game begin to be one of those), torrent's mandatory.. Any cloud service let you download over 4 gbs for free without expending 2 hours or more on it, crossing your fingers that there's no problem in the process (that could be my case only, I don't know, I'm talking about my experience), paying of course reduces this time and can get what you want on minutes or less. I prefer torrent indeed... You can log on rpdl and download the torrent, i don't see any problem on that, to enter on this forum you must log too and use a valid mail..
I agree with you on this. If (I presume) so many ppl will have this file, why don't just share it using a platform like torrent instead of a paid, or restricted site? I'm sure many of us can share the file for a couple of weeks, I think ...

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
seems that we are not talking the same language. the amount of detail in the render is low. the wall is just a gradient, your mapping is low therefore the total render is like a game from gamecube era. so insted of doing a 4k of nothing you can do a 1080 and focusing of doing better compression or even doing a little below 1080 and letting tha upscale of the computer doing the rest. I need to be more specific or you understand this?

Keep in mind that what I wrote is not to offend you, but to improve your work.

Look at your image from the promo and see the water near the butt... just one color. the texture of the pool that look like wood... a square elongated map... the oveall detail is low that give you the opportunity to cut some because you will not lose much
i see what you mean, the image quality of the game itself is really not that great so there is no real reason for the renders to be in 4K, and i agree myself. i dont see why the renders are above 1920x1080 either.

LittleBigDaddy

Jul 10, 2017
But the 4k images really allow you to understand how the mother loves you with the love inside her that was there from the start when she loved you, Her Sweet, her love, love, love, love, talk, talk, talk, blah, blah, blah, blah, [1 animated sex scene], love and sweet love with the love and I hope you know that I love you My Sweet with your loving smile that shows us all the love.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
We already use 4 different uploaders to give our fans as many options as possible. (Mega, Google Drive, Gofile, Pixeldrain)
Windows LQ + HQ
Mac LQ + HQ
Android
Patches LQ + HQ
That is already 28 links that I have to create each month and maintain.
And, personally. I think that's more than enough.

As far as torrent go, I have no problem with other people creating one.
However, I do want to make clear that if something happens, we are not responsible.
And, my Patrons have never asked for a torrent link, so as long as that remains the case, I'm not even going to consider it.

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Dev I was thinking on 2 - 3 point of the story of the mom, like a special rock, the seashell gift or the pregnant photo session with her sister, I think Will be nice if you makes a real flashback memories instead of only talking to it, maybe you will do it in future or not that's your decision, but it would be really nice to see and play some of the good memories

Reactions: J..D
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes