BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think there is a misunderstanding here. This game is not like most where you go through the different routs then get the one at the end. As far as I know each will have there own individual end.

Think of it as playing one large game and many smaller, yet similar games in parallel. Or if you are into syfi like a parallel universe setup.

MC with girl A is not with girl B. The same as MC with girl B is not with girl A. If you play girl A's rout from beginning to end (once it is finished) he will have only ever loved and been with girl A. in that scenario.

So you can safely play the other LI's routs if you want and he will end up with them in there scenario. Just there content will progress slower and have less content then M, and S.
I've played so I know how routes work in this game. And I still don't like getting more than one ending, so I'll keep stop playing when I get one. And yes, I know that it isn't normal, but I haven't asked anyone to approve it or force anyone to play like I do.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I've played so I know how routes work in this game. And I still don't like getting more than one ending, so I'll keep stop playing when I get one. And yes, I know that it isn't normal, but I haven't asked anyone to approve it or force anyone to play like I do.
Never said you had too. I only wanted to clarify as there seamed to be a disconnect.

Your prier post could be taken more then one way "I don't see more than one ending" could mean (I only see this one ending happening), or (I only see this ending one way)

With "I don't like getting more than one ending" I understand what you intended. Perhaps the only disconnect was in my understanding of what you had said, but I would rather give a redundant explanation to someone who I thought needed it, but didn't. Then not give one who did. Within reason that is.

It made little difference to you, but I have seen multiple people almost miss out on a game, or large parts of a game they liked because of a misunderstanding.

No one is trying to presser you either way, and "normal" is subjective.

Reactions: BlasKyau

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Well I have to say the grandmother seems more the sister of the Mc mom instead of her mother, dev white hairs don't makes her old at all XD oh and
the sister of the Mc mom will come into the storyline or will be just the voice in a phone?

Last edited:

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I'm sure it's been said before but just in case: What the heck is the deal with the ML? He doesn't seem like he belongs with the Mom and Sis especially but pretty much with any of the Female Cast. Other than his grey/silver hair he looks like an average(5 on a 10 scale) oriental guy - dark slit eyes where M&S both have Brown hair and Blue/green eyes. Then the fact that he almost never has any shading to his face. Now don't go off half-cocked! I don't want updates to be slowed to fix him! I'm just commenting that I don't remember ever seeing a "Glamor" shot of what he should look like. I also think if he had some other color irises he wouldn't look quite so average.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I'm sure it's been said before but just in case: What the heck is the deal with the ML? He doesn't seem like he belongs with the Mom and Sis especially but pretty much with any of the Female Cast. Other than his grey/silver hair he looks like an average(5 on a 10 scale) oriental guy - dark slit eyes where M&S both have Brown hair and Blue/green eyes. Then the fact that he almost never has any shading to his face. Now don't go off half-cocked! I don't want updates to be slowed to fix him! I'm just commenting that I don't remember ever seeing a "Glamor" shot of what he should look like. I also think if he had some other color irises he wouldn't look quite so average.
As suzie (grandmother) said he look like his grandfather

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
That was the point. :)
To create an average guy, a normal guy.

He isn't as handsome as Brad Pitt.
He isn't as talented as Ronaldo or Federer.
He isn't a macho as Randy Savage.

He is just a normal guy that is trying to find his way in life, nothing more. :)

As for the appearance, M, S and GM all have similarities in their appearance and personalities.
The MC obviously takes after M regarding his personality and he and S are, as she says. "Two peas in a pod".
But, appearance wise, he inherited that from his father and some traits from M's father.
(As Elle21 already said here above. :) )

So, in my eyes... there is nothing to fix. ;)

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
That was the point. :)
To create an average guy, a normal guy.

He isn't as handsome as Brad Pitt.
He isn't as talented as Ronaldo or Federer.
He isn't a macho as Randy Savage.

He is just a normal guy that is trying to find his way in life, nothing more. :)

As for the appearance, M, S and GM all have similarities in their appearance and personalities.
The MC obviously takes after M regarding his personality and he and S are, as she says. "Two peas in a pod".
But, appearance wise, he inherited that from his father and some traits from M's father.
(As Elle21 already said here above. :) )

So, in my eyes... there is nothing to fix. ;)
Thanks! Good to know. I figured I was missing something. It's also nice to know I won't get flamed for getting a bunch of content changed and huge delays!

Reactions: J..D

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Excuse me, what means ' Sandbox'? I read it at other places to and I dont understand the meaning in case of gamedesign?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Excuse me, what means ' Sandbox'? I read it at other places to and I dont understand the meaning in case of gamedesign?
It's actually very simple. That "sandbox" refers to an imaginary playground where you can do about anything anywhere. In practice it means you not longer have a linear story, but a freedom to go anywhere in any order. Mostly it means you get a map (say - a town) with several locations, where you can buy stuff, do (parts of) the story and so-called side quests (small chunks of story with a reward at the end). Most times it means you have to collect things or level up, before you can continue the main story.

Other types of sand boxes are just wide open area's with locations where you can do things like making money, build stuff, do missions, collect stuff and so on. A good (non-erotic) example is the space game X4-Foundations, where you start with a single humble ship, and go doing about anything (mining, piracy, pirate hunting, collect scrap, doing quests, build your own space stations and so on) and end up the way you want. You can have a piracy imperium, be a big financial tycoon, have a big mining company, or just be a lone wolf. The choice is yours.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
It might be stupid to ask but I cant get out of office please help. What to do/press to get out of Moms* office

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I always post our latest builds here on F95 when we have our "public" release.
And, I'll post our 0.8.9 builds here on September 14.
Will there be a patch to patch 0.8.8 to 0.8.9 ?
Because a 12 gig game, i'll be downloading for ever.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes