BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yes but when I click gallery its locked
Gallery cheats unlock the gallery prior to the level you're currently in.
This goes for all character gallery cheats – M&S and side characters.

You can cheat M&S up to level 8 and then unlock, but you have to play level 8 on your own.
(... or just wait for level 9 to unlock the full gallery of level 8)

Angstlord

Apr 9, 2019
Im waiting until 9.0! I'm so excited! Lol.
I have to ask... Is cheating enabled for all the characters? Or only m&s for now?

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
This should tell you exactly what to do. :)
View attachment 1994768

(But, in short. You need to go to her apartment at 18:00 or 19:00 once her affection is 100.)
Also, locked diary entries give you a nice hint. Another way is to right click on game screen, select Gallery, and click on Event of the character of your choice. Look for locked events.

Reactions: J..D

Angstlord

Apr 9, 2019
Ive to ask. Why I cant install the android version?
It thinks it like 30 secs and then it says that couldn't be installed. Lol
Its a Moto G71

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.8.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.9
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.9 (In development):

Tier 3 - August 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- September 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - September 14th

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
The issue I'm having on Mac is when I go to open the file after I download it , it just opens another copy of the same thing, it doesn't open normally like it always has. Am I doing something wrong?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I thought I would post the latest news of our 0.8.91 update here as well.
Some change in plans regarding the planned content because of minor health reasons.

And, the vast majority voted for option 2.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some time ago I was playing the game, and I decided to pick it up again, but as far as I have read the game isn't a harem, that is, there will be different endings for each LI or pair of LI, but not with all LIs. Correct?

It's to know for sure, I don't see more than one ending, and if so I prefer to restart the game to just follow the route of the sister and the mother.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
OK, thank you.

I guess I restart the game to only have the M and S route (I don't remember who Suzie is). It's a shame though, because I was liking all the stories.
I mean, you can still play the other stories though?

As stated, they have nothing to do with M&S their journey.
Meaning, when you, for example have a relationship with Laura. That is the only relationship the MC currently has.

Unless you are interested in a Harem ending where all the girls end up together with you in one home.
Then, yeah... that's not gonna happen.

Suzie is the older lady that appears after a couple levels in the game. ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean, you can still play the other stories though?

As stated, they have nothing to do with M&S their journey.
Meaning, when you, for example have a relationship with Laura. That is the only relationship the MC currently has.

Unless you are interested in a Harem ending where all the girls end up together with you in one home.
Then, yeah... that's not gonna happen.
It's just that I only see one ending, so playing the other LI's routes to end up seeing only the mother and sister ending doesn't appeal to me. It's not something that I think is shared by many people, but it's what I like and how I play.

Suzie is the older lady that appears after a couple levels in the game. ;)
After what you said, I think I temporarily left the game just when she was going to appear (at least in my game)

Reactions: J..D

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
It's just that I only see one ending, so playing the other LI's routes to end up seeing only the mother and sister ending doesn't appeal to me. It's not something that I think is shared by many people, but it's what I like and how I play.

After what you said, I think I temporarily left the game just when she was going to appear (at least in my game)
I think there is a misunderstanding here. This game is not like most where you go through the different routs then get the one at the end. As far as I know each will have there own individual end.

Think of it as playing one large game and many smaller, yet similar games in parallel. Or if you are into syfi like a parallel universe setup.

MC with girl A is not with girl B. The same as MC with girl B is not with girl A. If you play girl A's rout from beginning to end (once it is finished) he will have only ever loved and been with girl A. in that scenario.

So you can safely play the other LI's routs if you want and he will end up with them in there scenario. Just there content will progress slower and have less content then M, and S.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes