ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
Version Number of the game?
Current M&S level in the game?

Have you patched the game? If so... Have you skipped a single patch?
(You need all in the correct order for the game to be functional)

Full version?
(Maybe an unzipping error or corrupt download)
yea i think i missed the 8.8 to 8.9 patch ....ty for the info

Reactions: BloodyFace

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
SweetAffection-0.8.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Sorry, but you lost me when you tried to force me to create an account to get to the torrent link. I'd like to keep my privacy.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Sorry, but you lost me when you tried to force me to create an account to get to the torrent link. I'd like to keep my privacy.
dunno what privacy we could possibly get from you from a throwaway name and a password.

that being said, you are not forced to use our service anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: jhustrue

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
dunno what privacy we could possibly get from you from a throwaway name and a password.

that being said, you are not forced to use our service anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's kind of silly for him to be taking that stance while using a website that forces you to make an account to use it. :WaitWhat:
Like... it didn't bother you for this website, obviously... why are you suddenly drawing the line now?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
It's kind of silly for him to be taking that stance while using a website that forces you to make an account to use it. :WaitWhat:
Like... it didn't bother you for this website, obviously... why are you suddenly drawing the line now?
Not to criticize or anything, but what's the reason a account is needed? I mean - Why do you have to make a throw-away account, just to get a few bytes long torrent link? What is the possible reason behind this?

As said - I am not criticize it, but I am genuinely curious what makes it necessary to make a log-in mandatory? It's not that people can use a torrent link for anything other than a ehh... torrent link. So I really don't get why a log-in (that does have some slight problems concerning privacy) is needed. Sure - There are enough sites that need a log in, but those sites do a lot more than only giving a few bytes long torrent link. So can someone please explain the logic behind this?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Not to criticize or anything, but what's the reason a account is needed? I mean - Why do you have to make a throw-away account, just to get a few bytes long torrent link? What is the possible reason behind this?

As said - I am not criticize it, but I am genuinely curious what makes it necessary to make a log-in mandatory? It's not that people can use a torrent link for anything other than a ehh... torrent link. So I really don't get why a log-in (that does have some slight problems concerning privacy) is needed. Sure - There are enough sites that need a log in, but those sites do a lot more than only giving a few bytes long torrent link. So can someone please explain the logic behind this?
It's most likely to minimize abuse, things like users/bots stealing their torrents and sharing for profit but Daxter250 could probably answer this better than me.

I'm honestly surprised they don't answer this question on the Q&A part of the website. Seems like it would be a really common question.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
as jhustrue said, its to minimize abuse. logging in and then downloading a torrent generates a special passkey. if someone dares sharing it on his website without talking with us to mark it as his work, we can disable that key to annoy these peeps a bit. they can obv. make a new one, but we can just disable it on the fly if needed xD
i think we had it in our docs website, but no one really read it so we transfered it to here:

Reactions: jhustrue

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
You need to be higher in level to unlock "previous galleries".
Doesn't work for the level you're currently in.
I'm doing those sub-characters which I already max(further development) them but some of their lower levels event that I missed are still locked.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm doing those sub-characters which I already max(further development) them but some of their lower levels event that I missed are still locked.
Thanks for the reply.
We'll take a look into it.
Probably something messed up while implementing the side character cheats.

Thank you for the report.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
IDK why but the protagonist pisses me off...its like idk the author is trying to write him off as this nice guy but it feels so forced starts to seem as if ....he´s faking the nice guy act not to mention..his face pisses me off ......anyway just wanted to get this of my chest...hopfuly i am not the only mf here that feels this way
:WaitWhat:

Reactions: dokodesuka

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
IDK why but the protagonist pisses me off...its like idk the author is trying to write him off as this nice guy but it feels so forced starts to seem as if ....he´s faking the nice guy act not to mention..his face pisses me off ......anyway just wanted to get this of my chest...hopfuly i am not the only mf here that feels this way
:WaitWhat:
would have been way more bearable if they made him like one of those facless protagonist

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes