locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i like the normal titted ones since i am not huge fan off overly exxtreem big titties
whould be cool that i can atleast knock those up atleast since they are the younger looking models but still over 18/21

Reactions: rudy007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.5 March
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.5 (In development):

Tier 3 - March 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- April 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - April 14th

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.9.5
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.5 February
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Release Dates 0.9.4 (In development):

Tier 2 Patrons
- April 7th
Obviously the roadmap is for the planned 0.9.5 update in March, not February.

And, the release dates mentioned below are for 0.9.5, not 0.9.4
0.9.4 has been released according to schedule in February and will be posted here on 14 March, as always.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Obviously the roadmap is for the planned 0.9.5 update in March, not February.

And, the release dates mentioned below are for 0.9.5, not 0.9.4
0.9.4 has been released according to schedule in February and will be posted here on 14 March, as always.
Fixed :oops:

Reactions: rudy007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
good gawd.....17 hours to unzip??????
Unzipping time is hardware dependent, unfortunately.

All I can tell you is that it took 3 minutes or so on my end. :/
(LQ version -- HQ probably takes 10 or so in general)

Sep 13, 2019
my only complaint is the worded actions during dialogue. for example: *sigh*, *smile*, *chuckles*
These kind of break immersion, especially when done during dialogue it sounds like role play.

for *Smile*, the model would display that they are smiling, barring the mc of course. (that should just be noticed by tone).
for *sigh*, there is an audible sound when someone sounds, best noted by "huu" or "hahh" or something of the likes.
I have nothing for chuckles, laughter in general has so many different audible sfx combinations that you need to pick the best one to fit the character.
If you have it narrate that the character whispers or mumbles under their breath, you don't *whispers*.

Other than that complaint, game is pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing the route the game goes.

Reactions: J..D
Sep 13, 2019
Another suggestion that I have. Regarding the Diaries and the affection level up system. For the mother and sister their entry 1 for each level has confused me for a bit, until I realized that it's for the level before. level 2 having something that doesn't fit for the time, that being dinner (and shortly after movies).
I really like being able to see the thoughts of the two after each event, but with the affection up events being pushed a level back, makes it hard to check it.

Also second suggestion regarding the diaries, I would love to see the entries for the dates, even though the 5pm mark gets a lot of entries.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Some events (mainly dates and level up events) are so long that it is impossible to fit all those thoughts on 1 Diary Page.
We are talking about basically squeezing 15.000 words of dialogue that into a page of 300 words.
They will only be able to talk about a fraction that happened.

The diary pages will undergo some changes in the future though.
Side characters will get entries as well.(starting in the Summer)
And, once I am done with all the content in the game, I will spend some time optimizing and finishing it so it will truly deserve a completed status.(not anytime soon though, still plenty of work to be done before that.)
Diaries for all girls would be amazing.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.5
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- April 7th

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.5
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- April 7th
I'm apparently out of "likes". Thx for the update. I'm glad to see a weekend event with mom and sis, those are my favorites. Hope there will be more time dedicated now in M+S events. I like how they come slowly together and start play with each other. Sis had those fantasies forever, (can't remember when, in lvl. 7, or 8). She looked mom with so much sexual passion. And now, finally, mom returns feelings. It was a long ride to this point. I think they aren't there yet, not even closely, where this will peak. Keep doing good work.

Sep 13, 2019
2 things. all positive.
1st. I was pretty early on when I made my complaint about the *smiles*, at the time i thought 0.9.3 probably not alot of lines where you see this as its probably still early development. Lord heavens was I wrong, I can understand if that isnt changed because there is at least 10k lines of individual dialogue. Its not immersive breaking enough to warrant taking that much dev time to change. if it is changed, great. if not, all well.

2. I dont know what demon or devil the dev and story writers made a pact with, but god damnit the story progression of M + S route has me so damn involved. I normally have a problem with renpy because i tend to use the skip button for everything (either character sucks or all i care about is the h aspect) but this game has me turning of the "skip unseen" and fully reading everything. Even the dairies. I have 2 other renpy games that i absolutely adore and even those I will turn off my brain and stop reading in certain parts. but this, I have to read it. For the first 5-6 affection levels of m+s, i didnt even look at it as a h-game. it was a story.

amazing work, i have to reiterate that I'm absolutely watching this game for further updates. too many adorable characters that drive my protective instincts.

Morier79

Jun 3, 2022
2 things. all positive.
1st. I was pretty early on when I made my complaint about the *smiles*, at the time i thought 0.9.3 probably not alot of lines where you see this as its probably still early development. Lord heavens was I wrong, I can understand if that isnt changed because there is at least 10k lines of individual dialogue. Its not immersive breaking enough to warrant taking that much dev time to change. if it is changed, great. if not, all well.

2. I dont know what demon or devil the dev and story writers made a pact with, but god damnit the story progression of M + S route has me so damn involved. I normally have a problem with renpy because i tend to use the skip button for everything (either character sucks or all i care about is the h aspect) but this game has me turning of the "skip unseen" and fully reading everything. Even the dairies. I have 2 other renpy games that i absolutely adore and even those I will turn off my brain and stop reading in certain parts. but this, I have to read it. For the first 5-6 affection levels of m+s, i didnt even look at it as a h-game. it was a story.

amazing work, i have to reiterate that I'm absolutely watching this game for further updates. too many adorable characters that drive my protective instincts.
it gets deeper goes into back story some of the side girls have tragic stories as well and there is some instances of conflict that play out with the MC defending them it's a very well put together game i'm happy i was able to beta test for it when i did :)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
2 things. all positive.

Thank you for your kinds words. :)
Seeing that people really appreciate our hard work, it means the world to me.

Before this project is completed, I'll be going through all the dialogue in the game once more and smooth everything out.
There are some instances that could have been done better, as well as some things that I learned along the way.
(No story or events will change though, just making everything a bit more streamlined.)

And, yeah. H-Content is a huge part of this game, obviously. But, not the main focus.
The characters and the story is the main focus, and only when the story is ready for H-content, it will happen. :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Thank you for your kinds words. :)
Seeing that people really appreciate our hard work, it means the world to me.

Before this project is completed, I'll be going through all the dialogue in the game once more and smooth everything out.
There are some instances that could have been done better, as well as some things that I learned along the way.
(No story or events will change though, just making everything a bit more streamlined.)

And, yeah. H-Content is a huge part of this game, obviously. But, not the main focus.
The characters and the story is the main focus, and only when the story is ready for H-content, it will happen. :)
I envy you. That will be a lot of fun... For a month... or two... ;)

humpgorilla

Apr 1, 2021
i can't save the game, i am using LQ version and when i try to save it shows that an exception has occurred and the traceback, someone knows how to fix this?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes