BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I download HQ version, but save not working, somebody know what to do with it
Hey!

Just to be clear, you've downloaded a full release, not just a patch, right?

Edit: Since I'm really sick at the moment, I can't sit here for too long.
I'll try some troubleshooting.

Make sure that your drives are not full

Start the game as administrator

Grab your save files from %APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy\ResearchIntoAffection-1551641820 (copy everything in that folder)
Go to your SweetAffection/game folder -> look for a folder called "saves" - if it doesn't exist, create a new folder and name it "saves" (no quotations)
Paste all the save data into your SweetAffection/game/saves folder

Last edited:

AngryBASS

Dec 21, 2019
Hey!

Grab your save files from %APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy\ResearchIntoAffection-1551641820 (copy everything in that folder)
Go to your SweetAffection/game folder -> look for a folder called "saves" - if it doesn't exist, create a new folder and name it "saves" (no quotations)
thanks, everything works, get well soon

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I would call that half a sneak peek... :KEK:
My first thought was (What's behind curtain number one)

Hey!

Try to get some rest. It's often the best medicine you can get.

get-well-soon-message.jpg

Sep 24, 2020

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Pixeldrain link please
Low quality window
Mega link limit 4GB
Gofile limit 4GB
Try torrent, link is somewhere, I think one or two pages before. Curious, My Mega is 5Gb. But if you use VPN, it's easy to download it. Anonfile didn't make any problems last week, I downloaded about 5.5Gb (without VPN)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Pixeldrain link please
Low quality window
Mega link limit 4GB
Gofile limit 4GB
The post that you are quoting have Pixeldrain links, so I'm a bit confused on what you want, exactly.

caixajbl

Nov 17, 2020
i cant play 9.4,

I extracted it in the correct folder, but if I click on start, it starts from scratch, if I click on load it runs at 9.3...

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
i cant play 9.4,

I extracted it in the correct folder, but if I click on start, it starts from scratch, if I click on load it runs at 9.3...
I just completed 9.4. Started with saves. No Problem. You must have hosed the update.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
I think I played this game 1.5 or 2 years ago and there were only 2 characters (mom and sis) now i see multiple characters in the front page. Seems like its time to download it again.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
i cant play 9.4,

I take it that you already had 0.9.3 running before, and you just got the 0.9.4 patch?
Make sure to unzip it in the Sweet Affection main folder where the *.exe is located and to overwrite everything when prompted.
The archive already includes the /game folder.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
3 question for you, BloodyFace;
1. Do you know why do I don't have ingame walktrough? Game works like charm, no problem, but sometimes (it depends of update), on M/S page it says "In Development",I always on new update (only update from v.0.9.1 onwards), accelerate one day, but it just sometimes don't show the path. For other character it works. It's not a deal breaker, I played it before you changed the name. I know how to play it, but if anybody new could have it, there would be questions. I think, I first time saw it about middle of lvl 8, I think, 0.8.something
2. When can we expect M/S weekend event?
3. Your health, do you feel better today? Or at least better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
3 question for you, BloodyFace;
1. Do you know why do I don't have ingame walktrough? Game works like charm, no problem, but sometime (it depends of update), on M/S page it says "In Development",I always on new update (only update from v.0.9.1 onwards), accelerate one day, but it just sometimes don't show the path. For other character it works. It's not a deal breaker, I played it before you changed the name. I know how to play it, but if anybody new could have it, there would be questions. I think, I first time saw it about middle of lvl 8, I think, 0.8.something
3. Your health, do you feel better today? Or at least better.
  1. The walkthrough for M&S only shows mandatory events like cosplay, dates and lingerie events. It just would be too much to shove in every single hour in the walkthrough. Since M&S are constantly being worked on, this is the best way to deal with it.
  2. I guess you're talking about dates and such here. Mandatory events are usually the last events JD creates in an update cycle. In our Discord, you can see the roadmaps planned up until June. With this information, you can basically do the math on when those events are going to appear.
  3. My health is pretty much a Bungee cord due to my chronic disease... going up and down. But it's all right. Sometimes, it takes a hit, but nothing really to worry about. Thank you for asking. :)

• Love
Reactions: rudy007

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
The dates are usually the last events that I implement before the level-up.

Step 1 : Hourly Events (+ Diary Pages, Texts, Room Items.)
Step 2 : Special Evening Events. (Cosplay, Lingerie)
Step 3 : Special Weekend Events. (Spa, Dates.)
Step 4 : Level Up.

The dates are always very important in terms of story and character development, and serve kinda as a "prologue" to the level up.

And, because they are always pretty huge/long events, I usually take an entire update for the weekend content.
When that is going to be? Somewhere in the summer, 100%.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
April & May updates are going to be a bit smaller because I'll be having some renovations going on in and around my house.
(And, I rather not work on Sweet Affection while people are walking in and around my home. :p )
And, also because after the past couple of updates, I'm due a week off. :p

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes