rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Preview 4 Update 0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agree with that we have way to many "teens" who are borderline legal age. If patron or this page would block that content, one third of all games would be blocked. It's easy possible, one law away. And then what? Every developer with such content goes frontal to such a law. There are people with such fetish. But there should be no teens they look like 13,14,15 years old.

Reactions: BloodyFace

hipo69

Jun 19, 2020
Morning guys. I am not being able to "trigger" Suzie's to get to level 3, what exactly am I missing? I have already finished M&S. Can someone help please. Thanks

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Preview 4 Update 0.9.5
Gina helps define Laura as a woman and that is one of the things I like about Laura.

Each of the women outside of M&S are unique, with their own stories, challenges and tribulations.

She is, effectively, the only single Mom in the VN so I've always viewed dating Laura as adding the MC's commitment to protecting Gina.

The nice this about this is it also helps to define the MC, even if there is not cross over into other parts of M&S (which makes it infinitely easier to write and create since there are none of the If/Then issues between any of the other women with each other or with M or S).

I'm okay with all of these relationships taking place within the SA Universe versus the SA story - no interconnectivity of relationships required beyond that of the MC/M/S relationships.

Morier79

Jun 3, 2022
also another bonus is the easter eggs is when on certine events with other women you can see other characters in town doing thier own thing in the back ground but they dont react to the MC cause they never meet him in that story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
also another bonus is the easter eggs is when on certine events with other women you can see other characters in town doing thier own thing in the back ground but they dont react to the MC cause they never meet him in that story.
Uhm, that doesn't happen though...
I intentionally make sure that that does not happen, because it would completely ruin the immersion of the game and story-line.

Only during the intro events of certain locations, you will see multiple side-characters at once.
But, after that it doesn't happen ever again.

What does happen is that you might see certain background characters that have nothing to do with the actual events return in certain events, also in the background.
Or, you might see characters like Mick or Justin do something in the background.

For example, you will never see Jane in Sidney her events, or Laura in M her events.
Side characters won't ever interact, or appear in each other's events... ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.9.4
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game folder.
(If you're updating to v0.8.8 make sure to use the new rpa file, I'll look at making an update patch in future)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

v0.8.9 Including Base 0.8.9 rpa (7.02Gb)
Mega

v0.9.4 Update from 0.8.9 (apk only - 1.66Gb)
Special Instructions:

You MUST have the archive.rpa from 0.8.9 installed, That's how we can make updates smaller!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.9.4

• Love
Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
riddle me this why is corruption in the genre but not in the tags?
There is no corruption in Sweet Affection, and I'll try to contact a moderator so that the tags are the same.

The tags on top are the ones that are correct.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes