medibankd

Jul 17, 2018
Is there a walkthrough at all for this? I completed everything for level 1 for Mom and Sis, but don't see anything further

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am not a fan of bi-sexual and lesbian Li's. Truthfully it is a turnoff for me. I started this game before and stopped because I met the new neighbors. I'd like to try it out again so I decided to ask. Is lesbian content optional or can I avoid the neighbors? I know some games have routes intertwined so that you have to progress on one to then progress another and I wasn't sure if that is the case here.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I am not a fan of bi-sexual and lesbian Li's. Truthfully it is a turnoff for me. I started this game before and stopped because I met the new neighbors. I'd like to try it out again so I decided to ask. Is lesbian content optional or can I avoid the neighbors? I know some games have routes intertwined so that you have to progress on one to then progress another and I wasn't sure if that is the case here.
Any of side stories are optional. M/S is main story, Suzie (grandmother) is connected to main story. All other stories are optional and you don't have to play.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The Main Target, the Mom and Sis, are engaging in bi-sexual Sex. They are in a Menage a Trois Relationship now (MC, Mom and Sis). Sis licked Moms Pussy in the last Update.

Also why is it turning you off? It´s a huge turn on and lesbian content should be in every game possible.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The Main Target, the Mom and Sis, are engaging in bi-sexual Sex. They are in a Menage a Trois Relationship now (MC, Mom and Sis). Sis licked Moms Pussy in the last Update.

Also why is it turning you off? It´s a huge turn on and lesbian content should be in every game possible.
You, I, he, somebody else. We have all our preferred type of sex. I cannot change you, you cannot change me. Somebodies tastes or kinks aren't open to discussion. Everybody has diferent ones. If he don't like it, it's enough for me.
Everything else is true. ;)

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

Technically besides getting to the start of some of the side characters arcs M and S are optional. They are the bread, and butter of the game, have the most content, and most frequent updates, but if you only like certain side girls you can just do there stores without progressing M and S.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021

Thank you for letting me know. The tags and the start of the game don't give any indication of this. I am fine with any kink as long as it is optional. I sub to several dozen creators who have three things in common: they are talented, make all kinks optional and I love their work. This game has been so sweet and wholesome that I would never have suspected that the creator would force the lesbian kink on us. Everyone has their own kinks and I don't judge but I do not have the lesbian kink and any Li that is bi-sexual turns me off. I always ask before I invest my time, energy, emotion and money into a game. I wish you folks well but obviously this game is not for me. Tis more the shame because I was really digging it.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thank you for letting me know. The tags and the start of the game don't give any indication of this. I am fine with any kink as long as it is optional. I sub to several dozen creators who have three things in common: they are talented, make all kinks optional and I love their work. This game has been so sweet and wholesome that I would never have suspected that the creator would force the lesbian kink on us. Everyone has their own kinks and I don't judge but I do not have the lesbian kink and any Li that is bi-sexual turns me off. I always ask before I invest my time, energy, emotion and money into a game. I wish you folks well but obviously this game is not for me. Tis more the shame because I was really digging it.
Nothing wrong with having a taste or distaste for some stuff. I personally like this kind of "mixed" games and Yuri games, but that's not for everybody. Just like you I have my own distastes. For instance, I don't like Netorare games (but I am fine with Netorase and Netori stuff). I also don't like those completely lame protagonists that need hypnosis, blackmail, violence, rape, humiliation and more of that "fun" stuff to have sex with a woman (but I also don't like protagonists that crawl in a corner when someone says something unfriendly). So I get where you are coming from.

Personally I also prefer to know when something happens in a VN that goes against my tastes by giving tags or notices beforehand. The worst VN's are those that start very promising and than "out of the blue" hit you with something you could not predict because it's "telegraphed" nowhere in the VN (yes I'm looking at you "Business of Loving" with that completely unexpected Netorare on one of the main characters I was busy building a relationship with). As you can see I also drop VN's when they contain something I don't like. Sometimes even with a touch of sorry (for instance - a lot of Netorare, rape or other "fun" VN's have top notch graphical art).

So - Feel free to drop this VN if you don't like stuff in it. I think everyone does that here on a regular basis. As long as people respect other ones choices and don't judge people, there is nothing wrong with that.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You also have another option. It takes a long time for the M&S relationship to develop into something sexual. You could play all the M&S content through at least level 7 (or possibly well into level 8 - I don't remember the actual timing when M&S become overtly sexual with each other) and get to enjoy the MC as the MC becomes more sexual with M&S. It would be a shame to throw away all of the great relationship building that occurs when you don't have to choose to continue to the story's final destination for the MC, M&S.

You would literally have dozens and dozens of hours to enjoy this great story on the MC, M&S paths before hitting content you don't want to see.

Just my thought if you actually found that you like the story.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Technically besides getting to the start of some of the side characters arcs M and S are optional. They are the bread, and butter of the game, have the most content, and most frequent updates, but if you only like certain side girls you can just do there stores without progressing M and S.
Why are you quotating me? You´ve got the wrong one.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
You also have another option. It takes a long time for the M&S relationship to develop into something sexual. You could play all the M&S content through at least level 7 (or possibly well into level 8 - I don't remember the actual timing when M&S become overtly sexual with each other) and get to enjoy the MC as the MC becomes more sexual with M&S. It would be a shame to throw away all of the great relationship building that occurs when you don't have to choose to continue to the story's final destination for the MC, M&S.

You would literally have dozens and dozens of hours to enjoy this great story on the MC, M&S paths before hitting content you don't want to see.

Just my thought if you actually found that you like the story.
I actually gave it a lot of thought. The problem is simple. If I play the game I get invested in the characters. If the artist is creating something I love I will put my time, energy, emotion and money into their work. I can't do that knowing that ultimately the creator is going to magically change the sexuality of the main Li's and make them bi-sexual. That's great for his fantasy but it ruins the Li's for me. I love harem games but despise throuple and polyamory relationships.
I sub to many creators who understand this and make all fetishes, including lesbian, optional. I am always looking for more like that and as much as I love this guys work there's no way around the decision he has already made regarding the main Li's. You have been really empathetic and I appreciate that. I wish you the best.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J..D

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I actually gave it a lot of thought. The problem is simple. If I play the game I get invested in the characters. If the artist is creating something I love I will put my time, energy, emotion and money into their work. I can't do that knowing that ultimately the creator is going to magically change the sexuality of the main Li's and make them bi-sexual. That's great for his fantasy but it ruins the Li's for me. I love harem games but despise throuple and polyamory relationships.
I sub to many creators who understand this and make all fetishes, including lesbian, optional. I am always looking for more like that and as much as I love this guys work there's no way around the decision he has already made regarding the main Li's. You have been really empathetic and I appreciate that. I wish you the best.
I understand where you are coming from, and I respect your choice.

This particular love story is unconventional in modern times, but it is one that I have very much enjoyed as it developed.

One of the things I also enjoy about SA is the wide variety of the alternate LI possibilities.

Two of my favorites are Laura and Jane. Both are expected to get significant additional story content soon (Laura in the March update and Jane in the June update).

If you have not tried any of the alternate LI stories, then I recommend them.

Regardless of whether you decide to stay and try out SA or not, good luck finding something you enjoy!

Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I've followed your instructions, but the game doesn't work. It starts and suddenly, stops and gets closed
At what point is it closing?
I take it you have run the game once to create the folders and then moved archive.rpa into the game folder.
If it's closing at this point in the splash screen can you post the traceback.txt found in Android/data/sweet.affection/files folder.
Do you have a PowerVR GPU?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Played this game for HOURS and yet to get so much as a blowjob lol. Seems i should stick with the M/S as trying to progress all the characters at once equally is getting me a plethora of "no more content" brick walls with "no sex content" going hand in hand with them. Decent game though, have to say i like a lot of the characters and its nice it doesnt mind going a bit darker in some of its storylines.

Reactions: 2796natt and J..D
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes