rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Played this game for HOURS and yet to get so much as a blowjob lol. Seems i should stick with the M/S as trying to progress all the characters at once equally is getting me a plethora of "no more content" brick walls with "no sex content" going hand in hand with them. Decent game though, have to say i like a lot of the characters and its nice it doesnt mind going a bit darker in some of its storylines.
If you like it, and you say it so, your waiting will be reworded. You said bj? Thats, what, level 6? You have a long way ahead.

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.5 March
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.5 (In development):

Tier 3 - March 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- April 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - April 14th

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.9.5
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- April 7th
I would like the meaninig of 13:00, 14:00PM... Does that mean it exists 13:00 and 14:00AM too? Is that 12 or 24 hour system? US or Europe? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I would like the meaninig of 13:00, 14:00PM... Does that mean it exists 13:00 and 14:00AM too? Is that 12 or 24 hour system? US or Europe? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
AM and PM are actually redundant in the 24h system, but some people might struggle without it.

13:00 is just 1PM and 14:00 is 2PM. (13 o'clock & 14 o'clock)
In the morning, it would just be 01:00 and 02:00. (1 o'clock & 2 o'clock)

It's typical for Europeans to use the 24h system, but even the US does use it in the military.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
AM and PM are actually redundant in the 24h system, but some people might struggle without it.

13:00 is just 1PM and 14:00 is 2PM. (13 o'clock & 14 o'clock)
In the morning, it would just be 01:00 and 02:00. (1 o'clock & 2 o'clock)

It's typical for Europeans to use the 24h system, but even the US does use it in the military.
I know Bloody, I live in Europe. It was just funny for me. We say 5 hour afternoon, or 17 hours, 5 in the morning, or just 5. Afternoon or morning is most used. Newspaper and TV and all state bussines is 24h format, but when we speak, we often use 12h format.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I know Bloody, I live in Europe. It was just funny for me. We say 5 hour afternoon, or 17 hours, 5 in the morning, or just 5. Afternoon or morning is most used. Newspaper and TV and all state bussines is 24h format, but when we speak, we often use 12h format.
I take the L for not getting it... :D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #6 for update 0.9.5
As a reminder: There will be no H content with Gina.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap on

New Discord!

Tier 2 Patrons
- April 7th

Last edited:

Austy2412

May 10, 2020
At what point is it closing?
I take it you have run the game once to create the folders and then moved archive.rpa into the game folder.
If it's closing at this point in the splash screen can you post the traceback.txt found in Android/data/sweet.affection/files folder.
Do you have a PowerVR GPU?
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 501, in main
File "renpy/loader.py", line 243, in index_archives
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Before loading the script.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 501, in main
File "renpy/loader.py", line 243, in index_archives
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index

Before loading the script.
The best will be to wait for J..D or Bloodyface for help. They come every day here, so no problem. Could be many things. I see a decompression error, could be the download isn't complete or some decompression programs suck big time. I can't help you.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The best will be to wait for J..D or Bloodyface for help. They come every day here, so no problem. Could be many things. I see a decompression error, could be the download isn't complete or some decompression programs suck big time. I can't help you.
That's actually up to Wills.

It's about their Android port.
Personally, I know very little about how those builds work.

By the looks of it, it might have been a corrupted archive, or the patch was not applied correctly.
Perhaps the decompression tool is outdated.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
That's actually up to Wills.

It's about their Android port.
Personally, I know very little about how those builds work.

By the looks of it, it might have been a corrupted archive, or the patch was not applied correctly.
Perhaps the decompression tool is outdated.
On PC its easy, use 7zip, all problems solved. I'm not an expert for Android. I use one, but i rarely use it for games. I have few games there, but instalation went good and games work good.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
On PC its easy, use 7zip, all problems solved. I'm not an expert for Android. I use one, but i rarely use it for games. I have few games there, but instalation went good and games work good.
Yeah, I only use Android as well.
Why pay 6 times the price just because it has an apple on it but less performance?

That said... I think Wills uses a method where the APK is small and all the games data is separate.
In that regard, I'm almost certain that the patch was not applied correctly, or the person experiencing the issue might have missed an update.
Both will break the scripts and stop the game from functioning.

• Love

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, I only use Android as well.
Why pay 6 times the price just because it has an apple on it but less performance?

That said... I think Wills uses a method where the APK is small and all the games data is separate.
In that regard, I'm almost certain that the patch was not applied correctly, or the person experiencing the issue might have missed an update.
Both will break the scripts and stop the game from functioning.
Men of culture, I see. Price isn't always the main point, my device cost about equal as a top iDevice. There are too many thing I dislike about iDevices. Tried their computer, say we, I still today have headache when I see one. Espacially when you try to fix one. PC is easy to fix, you go to store, buy what you need and fix it. On Ma... the other "computer" you have to bring it at store to fix... Plus there is 96.76% chance that they try to sell you a new one. Or you wait. Nightmare... :ROFLMAO::LOL:
I saw android structure, but didn't try to understand it. But installed few things, games, APK. With Store and without. I just didn't had too many problems to solve.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I can't download the game because is not a apk?
We don't have an official Android build anymore due to some issues.
The official versions posted are for Windows/Linux and Mac.

If you wanna download an unofficial Android port, you can find it here.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes