BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Got a little bit confused, So the total is about 9.5 GB on Android? How big is the game? How long is the actual gameplay?
It'll probably take you a couple of weeks to reach the end of the content that's currently available.
It's a lot. :3

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.9.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.8
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.7 has been released to Tier 3+ Patrons

Release Dates 0.9.8 (In development):

Tier 3 - June 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- July 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - July 14th

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.9.8
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.8
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Update 0.9.7 has been released to Tier 3+ Patrons

Tier 2 Patrons
- July 7th
I just want to say thanks! You are consistent and do a great job keeping us up to date on current happenings with SA as well as responding to questions here on this thread.

I really appreciate the dedication!

Cheers!

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I just want to say thanks! You are consistent and do a great job keeping us up to date on current happenings with SA as well as responding to questions here on this thread.

I really appreciate the dedication!

Cheers!
Mhm, nothing to add to that. :)

BloodyFace taking care of everything and everyone on this website for me, it allows me to stay focused on creating more content for SA.
Something that I'm incredibly thankful for. :)

And, I'm glad the people appreciate everything that he does on this thread. :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Mhm, nothing to add to that. :)

BloodyFace taking care of everything and everyone on this website for me, it allows me to stay focused on creating more content for SA.
Something that I'm incredibly thankful for. :)

And, I'm glad the people appreciate everything that he does on this thread. :)
It's so quiet between updates, only on the day of update is crazy house. Eventually day after, everything else is easy. Only few problems with the game (not software, mainly progress problems.) Your updates about progress are on time too. Bloody does a really good job here, as you at development. I can set up my clock according to your updates. With every update, the game gets better.

keep going.

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
I love this game so much, the only thing that bugs me, is the animations. They are really good though, BUT I would prefer a menu to switch between scenes and do it faster and so, or at least switch per click and not skip the whole animation-video with one click. Am I the only one or who else thinks so?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I love this game so much, the only thing that bugs me, is the animations. They are really good though, BUT I would prefer a menu to switch between scenes and do it faster and so, or at least switch per click and not skip the whole animation-video with one click. Am I the only one or who else thinks so?
It is something I thought about, yes.
However, we are already so far into the development of Sweet Affection and already have implemented hundreds of animations this method, that changing it now would feel very strange, i.m.h.o.

Either people are going to miss the animations how they used to be, or people will wish that all current animations are like that as well.
So, I decided to keep things as they are, right now.

The same goes for updating the art/characters to today's standards. (something that gets requested quite often.)
It would change the look of the characters slightly, and that is something I can't allow to happen. :)
People fell in love with these characters for a reason, and changing them now would be wrong (i.m.h.o)
And, something that I will never, ever do.

In my next project, I'm aiming for a combination of Interactive Animations and Linear ones (Like in Sweet Affection.) :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It is something I thought about, yes.
However, we are already so far into the development of Sweet Affection and already have implemented hundreds of animations this method, that changing it now would feel very strange, i.m.h.o.

Either people are going to miss the animations how they used to be, or people will wish that all current animations are like that as well.
So, I decided to keep things as they are, right now.

The same goes for updating the art/characters to today's standards. (something that gets requested quite often.)
It would change the look of the characters slightly, and that is something I can't allow to happen. :)
People fell in love with these characters for a reason, and changing them now would be wrong (i.m.h.o)
And, something that I will never, ever do.

In my next project, I'm aiming for a combination of Interactive Animations and Linear ones (Like in Sweet Affection.) :)
I can understand both sides; yes, it would be good to skip animations part by part, but now isn't the time for that, it's simply too late in development. Those are things that should be implemented from day one. Adding them later just disrupt developing process.
Have you J..D some ideas about next game, I get it if you don't want to speak about it. It's probably too early for that. But keep us posted.
I hope for only one thing; a real AVN. But, story and game are yours, of course. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I can understand both sides; yes, it would be good to skip animations part by part, but now isn't the time for that, it's simply to late in development. Those are things that should be implemented from day one. Adding them later just disrupt developing process.
Have you J..D some ideas about next game, I get it if you don't want to speak about it. It's probably too early for that. But keep us posted.
I hope for only one thing; a real AVN. But, story and game are yours, of course. ;)
Plenty of ideas. ;) (Private Community being one of them.)

Ideas are not the problem, I have enough material and plans written out to start a dozen games.
Problem is lack of time and also lack of finances.

Right now, I can work on 1 game, Sweet Affection.
As long as that game isn't finished (completely), or I find the finances to hire more people in the team.
I won't start another project.

I'm not a fan of starting a game, and then only updating it once every 6 months or so because I don't have enough time to work on it.
If/when I develop another project, I want to do that in the same way as I've been developing Sweet Affection.
Regular Updates and giving my fans what they deserve.

A new project will happen, 100% No doubt about that.
When though? It could be next month, or in a couple years. :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.8
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.8
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Update 0.9.7 has been released to Tier 2+ Patrons

Tier 2 Patrons
- July 7th

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.9.8
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.8
Roadmap on

New Discord!

Update 0.9.7 Public has been released.

Tier 2 Patrons
- July 7th

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SweetAffection-0.9.7HQ
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Hey, guys, is this one of those sandboxes where you get stuck, and then you haven't got a freakin' clue what to do next and you're forever clicking on a million things to try to find your next objective? Because that, in and of itself, is what finally turned me off of sandboxes forever!

However, this dev seems to be up on his project from what I have read in this thread. Can someone shed some light on this for me, please? Thanks, dudes!

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey, guys, is this one of those sandboxes where you get stuck, and then you haven't got a freakin' clue what to do next and you're forever clicking on a million things to try to find your next objective? Because that, in and of itself, is what finally turned me off of sandboxes forever!

However, this dev seems to be up on his project from what I have read in this thread. Can someone shed some light on this for me, please? Thanks, dudes!
Game has integrated walkthrough. You can adapt quickly. I had no problem. But if you have any question, ask here, somebody will answer you quickly.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Map/Map.rpy", line 8, in script
$ renpy.pause(hard=True)
ScriptError: could not find label 'SIAptLevelup2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/Map/Map.rpy", line 8, in script
$ renpy.pause(hard=True)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'SIAptLevelup2'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sweet Affection 0.9.7
Wed Jun 14 17:49:59 2023

Happens when I click on Sidney's apartment.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes