bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Research Into Affection [v0.5.0] GUI Bugfix Included [Boomatica] - Original Size: 2.75GB

Download PC (237MB): - - -

Download Mac (242MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
dr smith are you still working on your version? i prefer the older models. and I must I say loved your work on that last update. you should look into making your own game.
Yes, I'm still working on RiC.
Started updating a while ago but progress is slow atm. Nonetheless a new release is on its way :)

Reactions: jackkane

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Update was alright. If you played the last release, it'd probably be a good idea to wait for the next update.

It's still a much prettier new version of Research into Corruption, just Patreon-friendly (no incest etc.), but most of the events are 1:1 the same as in the last game. While the fleshing out of the ebony chick from the Cafe in RiC really appealed to me (because I like her look), Zoe, the new character in RiA, really doesn't do anything for me. I don't know if it's her face or her hair, but she's not really hot or anything like that. I hope that working on her won't put a damper on the further development of the main storylines.

I liked it, but there is very little new stuff and I can't really say anything about the supposedly reworked stuff as I started from my finished save from the last version.
yep. her face is weird and a big turnoff ugh

Reactions: bagre1

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
I dont get it, this is version 0.5 yet corruption is lvl4, am i missing something ? Cuz as far as action goes its just voyer. If i remember RiC had more action at this point of the game... i maybe wrong?

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I dont get it, this is version 0.5 yet corruption is lvl4, am i missing something ? Cuz as far as action goes its just voyer. If i remember RiC had more action at this point of the game... i maybe wrong?
It's quite the predicament. I do agree with you, it seems like it takes a slower pace this time around. But it's hard to say anything against the author as, other than many other game devs, he actually filled his last game up with lots of high quality content, so I'll give him the benefit of a doubt.

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
The version number indicates to which level you can play, basically. In 0.3 you were able to go up to the level up event 3, in 0.4 up to the event to 4, in 0.5 it's up to the event to level 5.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
There is a bug fix in OP. Is that for this version or an earlier one?
The bugfix in the op is the correct one for this version.
Just extract and place in the game folder.
It's to fix the game craching when hovering over some of the spy-cam thumbnails.

Forgot the planned updates, is there at least an HJ in this update?
Not in this update, I'm afraid.
But a HJ is planned for the level 4-5 event.
I'll leave you to figure out which character will be giving it to the MC.

is there any compress version?
Yes, In my post, the OP's post.

Thanks to bas for the compressed version.

so instead of doing level 4 and 5 events, a new character is introduced ?. Why does it feel like the levels won't be workt on at all
There are now 2 people working on this game.
Myself and Mr.Anno

Due to complications that we kept running into while trying to work on M&S together,
We decided it would be best if I carry on working on M&S alone and Mr.Anno starts introducing a new character.

After a Patreon poll, Zoe was decided to be a new character.
For those that like her, perfect!
For those that don't, ignore her content.

Regarding work being done on M&S :
The level 4 events were done.
Hence why there are over 700+ images, 20+ real animations and 4+ "fake" animations implemented for M&S in this update.
Yes, still no real sexual contact yet, but it's now starting to get into the good stuff.

M&S's inhibitions have now been lowered enough that they'll start doing things with the player in the level 5 events.
"Of course, no full on sex yet, this isn't the type of game where you use magic or slip everyone a potion and instantly start having sex with them "

Regarding the Level-up 4-5 event :
This event will be a big one hence why it's not in this update.
The event itself will be around "200 images + 2-4 animations" alone...
Not to give too much away but this event will involve the MC getting an HJ from one of the characters and openly watching another masturbate.

I'm sure we'll get the level update in the next version.
It's 50/50 right now on whether or not the level up event will be in the next update.
I'm still working on the Update for Private Community that will release at the end of this month.
The time I have to work on RIA is in-between rendering images for Private Community.

The next update of this game "RIA" will be out in 2 weeks.
This update is more focused on implementing/improving on features already in game.

Such as the Text Messaging UI "Will be turned into a more interactive phone"
This phone will, of course, allow the MC to text people but it'll also hold the pictures that are sent to the MC.

The Diary's will also be getting an overhaul to the UI + some new pages that will be linked with certain events.

Mr.Anno is still working on Zoe's home which + the events.
No idea how far the content will expand into her story but you should be able to move around her home at least.

On top of those things I'm still working on the weekend events for levels 1,2,3 and 4 as the weekend event system is being created differently now. "not expecting this to be ready for the next update"

So whether or not I'll have the level up event done in time... It's 50/50 at this point.

Boomatica Hi dev !

amazing game you got here !

can i ask how long is it planned to be ?

considering we're on 0.5 right now ?

thanks for making this and best of luck !
Hi Fuckyouassholes "nice name by the way" XD

I'm happy you're enjoying the game thus far.

1.0.0 would mean all of M&S's content is implemented.
This also means M&'S content out of the home too.

In order to get to 1.0.0 I need to implement the "Auntie" for M's story branch and "S's Highschool friend" for S's story branch.
Along with implementing the events that take place at S's School and M's Work place.

So how long it'll be in development for... I honestly can't tell you.
But I can see it being a long while with the team I have right now.

Save File anyone?
No need for a save, plant pot in the players bedroom is a cheat menu.

Hi Pedrocas,

0.5 means you can play content up to level 5. "Levels 1,2,3 and 4"
I'll now be working on the level 5 content. (0.5.x)

You're correct, RIC did have more "sexual" content by this point.
But this was due to peer pressure on my part, I gave into it.
Rushing to implement the sexual content before I originally intended for it to be implemented.
"Only by 2 levels or so"

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Have something that might be a bug (not sure since I haven't played this since the reboot started). When checking text messages in the gallery I can only see the ones for the current level I'm at (level 4). The thumbnails seem to be correct but when I click on them I only get the most recent messages.

Khepri85

Apr 30, 2019
How to get lvl2, i don't know
Get both M&S to 100 affection then have dinner with them at 6PM. When asked if you want to spend the evening together, choose "Yes". All level up events (to date) are triggered this way.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi Fuckyouassholes "nice name by the way" XD

I'm happy you're enjoying the game thus far.

1.0.0 would mean all of M&S's content is implemented.
This also means M&'S content out of the home too.

In order to get to 1.0.0 I need to implement the "Auntie" for M's story branch and "S's Highschool friend" for S's story branch.
Along with implementing the events that take place at S's School and M's Work place.

So how long it'll be in development for... I honestly can't tell you.
But I can see it being a long while with the team I have right now.
Heh .. thanks !

i see. there's a fair bit of work remaining i guess

but that's to be expected with any good and enticing project ( if you know what i mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) )

best of luck to you and the team !

i'll be following this nice game of yours !

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
The next update of this game "RIA" will be out in 2 weeks.
This update is more focused on implementing/improving on features already in game.

Such as the Text Messaging UI "Will be turned into a more interactive phone"
This phone will, of course, allow the MC to text people but it'll also hold the pictures that are sent to the MC.

The Diary's will also be getting an overhaul to the UI + some new pages that will be linked with certain events.
As you know from me... These are among my favorite things in this game :).
Those naughty texts:).

Your games are of course amazing, piece by piece.
But those texts and diary's.... Well, they are a big reason why i pledge the amount that i have been pledging for over a year now :)(With 2 different accounts)..
Checked in on your discord but noticed you got rid of the tier system ?(Last time i was on your discord was almost a year ago :O )...
Looks like i'm due a request for a specific image... (would probably have an entire scene by now:ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes