outside998

Oct 30, 2017
I found the "Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\" folder, but I don't have the ResearchIntoAffection inside, nor RIA or similar, and I have 4 savegames already...
I just noticed you mentioned an rpgsave file. Which version are you playing? since 0.4 the game is written in RenPy, which would create the folder I mentioned. Unless, you don't have administrator rights on the PC you play on, which could mean RenPy saves the files at a different location. If you have multiple users on your PC, make sure you are in the right appdata folder. Every user gets their own.
If you still have the rpgmaker version, your saves should be in the www\save folders.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I just noticed you mentioned an rpgsave file. Which version are you playing? since 0.4 the game is written in RenPy, which would create the folder I mentioned. Unless, you don't have administrator rights on the PC you play on, which could mean RenPy saves the files at a different location. If you have multiple users on your PC, make sure you are in the right appdata folder. Every user gets their own.
If you still have the rpgmaker version, your saves should be in the www\save folders.
I was playing 0.39, thus the rpgsave, on my laptop, just one user with administrator rights.

Nevertheless I realized it's updated to 0.5 now, and being renpy, and being able to skip to the 3 phase, I think I don't need that folder anymore, but thank you very much nevertheless.

Reactions: outside998

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Boomatica I have no idea how you have for a private life because all your time is spent in games. Seriously, you have 2 games of your own plus you consult on others like Ecchi Sensei, how often do you see sunlight that's not rendered in Daz?

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Boomatica I have no idea how you have for a private life because all your time is spent in games. Seriously, you have 2 games of your own plus you consult on others like Ecchi Sensei, how often do you see sunlight that's not rendered in Daz?
He doesn't. DrSmith and I have him locked up and force him to work 24 hours a day, otherwise he gets the whip. :p

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi Boomatica,

Any news about progress in RiA?
Work is coming along nicely.

Since the last update (0.5.2) I've finished :
1. The Level up 4-5 event for M&S. -(It turned out much better than I expected)

2. The Level 5 : New Clothing for M
3. The Level 5 : 8AM Shower event for M
4. The Level 5 : 9AM Toilet Event for M
5. The Level 5 : 10AM Changing Event for M
6. The Level 5 : 11AM Off to work Event for M

7 The Level 5 : New Clothing for S
8. The Level 5 : 8AM Toilet Event for S
9. The Level 5 : 9AM Shower Event for S
10. The Level 5 : 10AM Changing Event for S
11 .The LEvel 5 : 11AM Off to School Event for S

Now I'm working on :
The new weekend event system as this is going to take some time to get finished/implemented.

Private Life? What is this?!?!
I can have a Private Life when I retire ^^

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes