batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The update that's been leaked now wasn't for public use, that was a update from a couple weeks ago that was only for a select few to test new/improved features..
Boomatica never wanted this to be public.

But i can understand your frustration if you were looking forward to new content.
But this isn't the next update, this is the current one ;).

J..D
Thanks for clarifying! :)

Reactions: J..D

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Why bother releasing this update without new content, dude?
And how many updates by now without advancing the plot?

ppl get their hopes up seeing this title on the Q only to once again read "nO nEw cOntEnt, gOisE"
You gotta test tech patches, the same as any other patch. You want the next full release to be buggy and unplayable? You'd just bitch even more...

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi Sir.RedLight
I have no problem with people sharing my builds ;)

The only issue that I have is the confusion that follows after a [Dev Build] is leaked.
People believe it's a legitimate update to the game when it's more of a "show and tell" to our $10 supporters + a way to find bugs before the real public update comes out.

All I ask is that if anyone does share a [dev build] is that they make it clear in their post that it's a [dev build], not a public build.

Hi N7
Is it at all possible to have a [Public Build] / [Dev Build] tag in the title?

This way for those that understand the difference between the two they'll know if it's worth downloading/checking out this post when they see it appear in the latest updates.

Hi Hoboy
Yes, you're understanding this correctly.
I mean, certain dev builds do have new content. "such as the 0.5.4 dev build I'm releasing at the end of this week"
But the content will be unfinished and may contain bugs.

So if you prefer a more "bug-free, additional content" experience then yes, I'd wait and only play the public builds. ^^

Hi EdgeOfShadow
To answer your question it's kind of both...
The general gameplay/story is the same but the characters/personalities + events are somewhat different.
It's hard to explain, playing it will give you a better understanding than me trying to explain it ;)

Hi ElPiti batman666
I'm sure some of the other users have explained it already but I just wanted to clarify.
This build that's been "leaked" so to speak is a [dev build] for my $10+ supporters, not a [public build].

This [Dev Build] is more of a "show and tell" to said, supporters.

I do these [Dev Builds] as you can only get so much from reading a post about the changes being made.
Having a build that allows my supporters to see/play what we're changing/adding is something that I'd personally like if I was supporting a developer.

So all in all, these [Dev Builds] are more of a bonus than anything else for my $10+ supporters.
They're unfinished, buggy, and not exported to be played/released to the public.

I hope this answers your questions.

Hi boss ghost
Regarding when the next [public release] will be out, I honestly can't say at this time.
We're releasing [dev builds] of this game every 2 weeks to our $10 supporters while we implement the level 5 content for M&S.
Only once all of the level 5 content for M&S is implemented will be releasing the public [0.6.0] version.

I don't want to give a rough ETA on the [0.6.0] version just in case something comes up causing us to push the release back a couple of weeks.

albert fish

May 21, 2017
Hi Sir.RedLight
I have no problem with people sharing my builds ;)

The only issue that I have is the confusion that follows after a [Dev Build] is leaked.
People believe it's a legitimate update to the game when it's more of a "show and tell" to our $10 supporters + a way to find bugs before the real public update comes out.

All I ask is that if anyone does share a [dev build] is that they make it clear in their post that it's a [dev build], not a public build.

Hi N7
Is it at all possible to have a [Public Build] / [Dev Build] tag in the title?

This way for those that understand the difference between the two they'll know if it's worth downloading/checking out this post when they see it appear in the latest updates.

Hi Hoboy
Yes, you're understanding this correctly.
I mean, certain dev builds do have new content. "such as the 0.5.4 dev build I'm releasing at the end of this week"
But the content will be unfinished and may contain bugs.

So if you prefer a more "bug-free, additional content" experience then yes, I'd wait and only play the public builds. ^^

Hi EdgeOfShadow
To answer your question it's kind of both...
The general gameplay/story is the same but the characters/personalities + events are somewhat different.
It's hard to explain, playing it will give you a better understanding than me trying to explain it ;)

Hi ElPiti batman666
I'm sure some of the other users have explained it already but I just wanted to clarify.
This build that's been "leaked" so to speak is a [dev build] for my $10+ supporters, not a [public build].

This [Dev Build] is more of a "show and tell" to said, supporters.

I do these [Dev Builds] as you can only get so much from reading a post about the changes being made.
Having a build that allows my supporters to see/play what we're changing/adding is something that I'd personally like if I was supporting a developer.

So all in all, these [Dev Builds] are more of a bonus than anything else for my $10+ supporters.
They're unfinished, buggy, and not exported to be played/released to the public.

I hope this answers your questions.

Hi boss ghost
Regarding when the next [public release] will be out, I honestly can't say at this time.
We're releasing [dev builds] of this game every 2 weeks to our $10 supporters while we implement the level 5 content for M&S.
Only once all of the level 5 content for M&S is implemented will be releasing the public [0.6.0] version.

I don't want to give a rough ETA on the [0.6.0] version just in case something comes up causing us to push the release back a couple of weeks.
Respect +

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I hope to see the dancing and dress-up aspect from the first game implemented here as well.
Hi Pailbat,

I'm glad that you mentioned this, It's been added to the list.

Once I've fully implemented the new weekend event system for the Spa I'll look into adding a "shopping day" weekend event.
The general idea being: You invite them out shopping, they ask for your opinion on 3 choices of clothing.
"The 3 choices of clothing will change depending on their level of course"
The one you pick they'll take home, adding it to their wardrobe.
Then, you'll have the option to ask them to "show it off" to you = the dancing etc etc.
"Not really sure how this part will be implemented yet but, I'm sure we'll think of something"

Doing this will also make money somewhat useful in the game as it's pretty useless right now.

So all in all, thank you for the comment ^^.

any save after you named the mc? 5.0 is bug you cant confiirm the name and proceed in playing, this is android
Hi LilyIsMyBitch,

We're working on a fix but it doesn't look like it'll be implemented until the next public release.
"Sorry about that"

This bug is actually in Ren'py itself and only affects certain Android devices, we're still waiting on an official fix from Ren'py themselves.

That being said, until we get this official fix we'll work on adding an "on-screen keyboard + enter button" for the next public android version.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

xAshard

Sep 6, 2017
Boomatica

Hi Boomatica,

I have a question to You. Girls are sunbathing topless so in the future updates are You planning remove tanlines from chest or something like that?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mzzznr

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
xAshard

This was the original plan yes...

I say original as it's changing a little bit now.
HSS does not allow you to only remove the top half or bottom half of the tan lines which is somewhat upsetting.

So the only way I can really do this
"without creating 2 of every image and cropping each and every one of them together for every event..."
Is to just remove the tan lines completely when the girls start sunbathing 100% nude.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
DeUglyOne
Thanks for this, I messed it up trying to do it the first time but I think I got it to work now.

Kyreal
I too prefer the tan-lines.
But logically if they're sunbathing chest bare / fully nude there wouldn't be any tan lines =/

That being said, when it comes to implementing other locations.
"This will be around the time we implement the weekend event system"

I can always have both M&S visit a tanning salon of some kind.
This would give the player the option to ask them to keep or remove the than lines.
As if they keep them they could still tan nude/topless but use the tanning booth to keep the lines....

So much to think about.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes