JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
I really want to say something snarky, but I won't.

The game was last updated May 31st, a little over a month ago. That's far from dead.
Thanks for the frank reply, I asked because each "release/update" is pretty skimpy and so many limits are reached so fast. Frustrated i guess when I compare this game to others but thanks.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
and when will we have an updated version ?
is this game dead I havent seen anything new or big from it in a long time
Is this updated version !!??
The current version out is the ( Dev Build: 0.5.2 )
This dev build has only been released to my $10 supporters for 2 reasons :

1. It's a dev build, work in progress, it has bugs, unfinished content, etc.
The build isn't ready for the public, only builds ending with X.0.0 will be released publicly.

2. The dev builds are released to my $10 supports as a Bonus.
They get to play/see what we've added/changed so far instead of just reading it in a post.

So yes,
It may appear as though the game hasn't had an update in a long time or that it's abandoned but I can assure you it hasn't.
It's simply that we haven't released a "public build yet"

For information about build releases etc please check out the link in my signature or the release dates on my page.

D

Deleted member 677654

Dev Build : Research Into Affection [0.5.2]
posted on patreon :

Please Note :

This Dev build has no "new" content to see, this update is focused on getting the game ready for future updates, additional characters and re-designing the UI + Game mechanics when it comes to the Diary Pages, Phone, Text Messages, Sms Image Gallery, etc along with implementing the new music for the game and set music tunes for each of the characters when their events are triggered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boomatica
Hope you don't mind me posting this "As I know it's a Dev Build" but I saw it on Svscomics a couple of hours ago.

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
Still boring.
what an interesting and very informative comment you made here !! :eek:
a comment very argued, very detailed on many aspects of the game that will help a lot the devs in the development of their game in the futur , it's amazing !!!!!!!! :geek:
hmmm o_O
wait :unsure:
no
in fact your comment is like you , :poop: USELESS :poop:
if you are not happy , return play Fortnite , should be more at your IQ lvl :rolleyes:

EDIT
Dev Build : Research Into Affection [0.5.2]
posted on patreon :

Boomatica
Hope you don't mind me posting this "As I know it's a Dev Build" but I saw it on Svscomics a couple of hours ago.
there is a delay before you can post link from the patreon , i hope you checked before you post it :unsure: but thx anyway ;)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So...what I am reading here is to wait for a real update as the dev update is a "fill in the needed background changes and there is no new content" type of thing...I will respect Boom's wishes and wait for his actual new content update...

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
Why bother releasing this update without new content, dude?
And how many updates by now without advancing the plot?

ppl get their hopes up seeing this title on the Q only to once again read "nO nEw cOntEnt, gOisE"

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Why bother releasing this update without new content, dude?
And how many updates by now without advancing the plot?

ppl get their hopes up seeing this title on the Q only to once again read "nO nEw cOntEnt, gOisE"
If you did follow the development, you would notice that every full number, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5... did indeed advance the "plot". Ever heard of stuff like reworking, bugfixes, or stuff like that? And "once again"? You do realize that the only versions Boom actually releases to the public are the full number versions, and that those x.x.n releases are only for beta testers, and get leaked?

Constructive criticism is one thing, but this is just childish.

Last edited:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wouldn't have minded if the dev just waited another month to give us an update with the reworked UI and new content.

Because... what sense does it make to play the new version if you already saw all the content that's there? I'm a bit disappointed. I was really looking forward to the new stages and afair, the dev promised to include them in the next update. Well, they aren't in. :( I'm bummed. Waiting for next month then. :D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I wouldn't have minded if the dev just waited another month to give us an update with the reworked UI and new content.

Because... what sense does it make to play the new version if you already saw all the content that's there? I'm a bit disappointed. I was really looking forward to the new stages and afair, the dev promised to include them in the next update. Well, they aren't in. :( I'm bummed. Waiting for next month then. :D
The update that's been leaked now wasn't for public use, that was a update from a couple weeks ago that was only for a select few to test new/improved features..
Boomatica never wanted this to be public.

But i can understand your frustration if you were looking forward to new content.
But this isn't the next update, this is the current one ;).

J..D

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes