Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi Boomatica

How's the update going so far?
Hi xAshard, and everyone else.

Updates are coming along nicely, still going to be a while yet until we get the next public release 0.6.0 out but the dev builds are coming along smoothly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the Dialog re-write :

J..D has been working hard on the re-writing for the previous levels along with doing the writing for the current event's we're working on and implementing for the level 5 events.

All of the level 1 events for M&S have been re-written "no big changes, just better-written dialog" and has been implemented into the latest Dev Build 0.5.4.

The new dialog for S's level 2 events will be implemented into the Dev Build 0.5.5 we'll be releasing in 2 days time along with the new events and town map mentioned in the spoiler above.

The new dialog for M's level 2 events will be implemented into the follow Dev build 0.5.6 along with some of Zoe's level 2 events.

Our plan is to have all of the new dialogs for the current levels finished and implemented by the time we release the next public build 0.6.0

Regarding the Public Build 0.6.0 :

As stated above, it's still going to be a little while yet until we get the next public build out...

We don't have an ETA at this time as each love level we implement is needing more and more images/animations and dialog for each of the events as the lewder they become the longer each of the hourly events are becoming.

That being said though, we've already implemented over 500+ new images, 30+ animations and well over 20,000 words of new dialog and we're only at the half waypoint for the public build 0.6.0

On top of creating the new events for M&S level 5 we're also getting things set-up and ready for when we introduce some of the new locations and characters.

These new locations are needed as some of M&S's events take place there "School for S & Office for M".
The new character "Aunt" as some of her content will mingle with M's events at the office.
The new character "Grandma" as she'll arrive at when M&S hit level 6.

I wanted to create all of M&S's level1-9 content before moving onto other characters but as development continues it would appear as though I need to spend a little time on these other characters as they have a role to play in M&S's "corruption".

That being said, at the moment my main focus still remains on M&S.
I want to get them to at least level 7-8 "Full-on Sex" before I start spending more time on the other characters but in the meantime, I will need to spend some development time on (Aunt & Grandma) when M&S hit level 6 as they play a role in their development.

"I'll still be developing M&S, but some time will also be spent on these other characters when they hit level 6"

Additional little details :

After speaking with JD we feel as though like us, people love the extra little bits of detail we implement into the game such as the diary pages.

Because of this, we're also planning on expending the diary and how it'll work with each character, each level, and each event.

What I mean by this is :

Currently, the only new diary pages the player sees is when he levels a character up.
This is good and all but we'd also like to add pages for each of the events for said character.

For example :
The player walks into the bathroom while M is showering at level 1. "She's cleaning herself"
She caches you and she's angry about it.
Once this event has been played/seen a new diary page will be added to M's diary.
She'll write about you walking in on her, how she was feeling, etc, etc.

These diary pages will change for each of the events depending on the character's level.

For example :
The player walks into the bathroom while M is showering at level 5. "She's using the showerhead to pleasure herself"
She catches you, she's annoyed and embarrassed by it.
Once this event has been played/seen a new diary page will be added to M's diary.
She'll write about you cathing her, she'll write wondering if you knew what she was doing with the showerhead, etc etc.

The reason we want to do this is that we love these extra little details and we believe you all do too.
Not only does it give you some extra little content but it'll also help give you a personal insight into the character's mind and how they're feeling about the MC as there isn't really any "inner dialog" for the other characters besides the MC.

We only came up with this idea a couple of hours ago but we'd love to hear what you all think before we commit to the idea as it would result in J..D creating around 140+ diary pages for the current content in game. :ROFLMAO:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi xAshard, and everyone else.

Updates are coming along nicely, still going to be a while yet until we get the next public release 0.6.0 out but the dev builds are coming along smoothly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the Dialog re-write :

J..D has been working hard on the re-writing for the previous levels along with doing the writing for the current event's we're working on and implementing for the level 5 events.

All of the level 1 events for M&S have been re-written "no big changes, just better-written dialog" and has been implemented into the latest Dev Build 0.5.4.

The new dialog for S's level 2 events will be implemented into the Dev Build 0.5.5 we'll be releasing in 2 days time along with the new events and town map mentioned in the spoiler above.

The new dialog for M's level 2 events will be implemented into the follow Dev build 0.5.6 along with some of Zoe's level 2 events.

Our plan is to have all of the new dialogs for the current levels finished and implemented by the time we release the next public build 0.6.0

Regarding the Public Build 0.6.0 :

As stated above, it's still going to be a little while yet until we get the next public build out...

We don't have an ETA at this time as each love level we implement is needing more and more images/animations and dialog for each of the events as the lewder they become the longer each of the hourly events are becoming.

That being said though, we've already implemented over 500+ new images, 30+ animations and well over 20,000 words of new dialog and we're only at the half waypoint for the public build 0.6.0

On top of creating the new events for M&S level 5 we're also getting things set-up and ready for when we introduce some of the new locations and characters.

These new locations are needed as some of M&S's events take place there "School for S & Office for M".
The new character "Aunt" as some of her content will mingle with M's events at the office.
The new character "Grandma" as she'll arrive at when M&S hit level 6.

I wanted to create all of M&S's level1-9 content before moving onto other characters but as development continues it would appear as though I need to spend a little time on these other characters as they have a role to play in M&S's "corruption".

That being said, at the moment my main focus still remains on M&S.
I want to get them to at least level 7-8 "Full-on Sex" before I start spending more time on the other characters but in the meantime, I will need to spend some development time on (Aunt & Grandma) when M&S hit level 6 as they play a role in their development.

"I'll still be developing M&S, but some time will also be spent on these other characters when they hit level 6"

Additional little details :

After speaking with JD we feel as though like us, people love the extra little bits of detail we implement into the game such as the diary pages.

Because of this, we're also planning on expending the diary and how it'll work with each character, each level, and each event.

What I mean by this is :

Currently, the only new diary pages the player sees is when he levels a character up.
This is good and all but we'd also like to add pages for each of the events for said character.

For example :
The player walks into the bathroom while M is showering at level 1. "She's cleaning herself"
She caches you and she's angry about it.
She'll write about you walking in on her, how she was feeling, etc, etc.

These diary pages will change for each of the events depending on the character's level.

For example :
The player walks into the bathroom while M is showering at level 5. "She's using the showerhead to pleasure herself"
She catches you, she's annoyed and embarrassed by it.
She'll write about you cathing her, she'll write wondering if you knew what she was doing with the showerhead, etc etc.

The reason we want to do this is that we love these extra little details and we believe you all do too.
Not only does it give you some extra little content but it'll also help give you a personal insight into the character's mind and how they're feeling about the MC as there isn't really any "inner dialog" for the other characters besides the MC.

We only came up with this idea a couple of hours ago but we'd love to hear what you all think before we commit to the idea as it would result in J..D creating around 140+ diary pages for the current content in game. :ROFLMAO:
SourUnselfishAphid-size_restricted.gif

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
Boomatica

Thank you for this nice game :)

When will the new update be made?
i would say it will be done when J..D will have done with the 140+ diary pages :unsure:
so middle 2020 +/- :LOL:
poor J..D :ROFLMAO:

but no , seriously , with all the stuff they have to do and the reworking Boomatica started to do with his "new PC" , the next Public Build 0.6.0 won't be release before at least mid or perhaps end of September minimum i think , something like that ! all will depend how things goes with the new pc and the bugs encountered etc etc

but as always you will see some " bug testing link " from patreon player spawn here from time to time , but i suggest to be patient and wait the official release because those test build are often full bugs so not very enjoyable ^^

and also because i love surprises too :giggle: , so that's why i prefer wait sometimes several months before replaying the game , but it's my personal thought ^^ :coffee:

dada12dada

Mar 28, 2019
i would say it will be done when J..D will have done with the 140+ diary pages :unsure:

but no , seriously , with all the stuff they have to do and the reworking Boomatica started to do with his "new PC" , the next Public Build 0.6.0 won't be release before at least mid or perhaps end of September minimum i think , something like that ! all will depend how things goes with the new pc and the bugs encountered etc etc

but as always you will see some " bug testing link " from patreon player spawn here from time to time , but i suggest to be patient and wait the official release because those test build are often full bugs so not very enjoyable ^^

and also because i love surprises too :giggle: , so that's why i prefer wait sometimes several months before replaying the game , but it's my personal thought ^^ :coffee:
Waiting since v0.5.0 update I think you will.
I am excited :)

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Waiting since v0.5.0 update I think you will.
I am excited :)
0.5.7 is scheduled for September 9th, so the public release will still be a long while. As each level increases the amount of content, each new update will take more and more time. With all the additional stuff already added in 0.5.5 in preperation of what's to come, you can prepare for a wild ride.
(oh, and the added music, of course *wink* *wink*)

Jan 28, 2018
I have a question about the side-characters. If i dont like one of the side-characters, will i be able to skip their content completly and still get to see all the content from M and S (without the content between M,S and the side-character ofc)? Or at least will i be able to corrupt M and S all the way to the end?

I am asking because i see two possibilitys here:
1. You have to progress all characters because some side-characters play a big role in the corruption of M and S.
2. You can corrupt M and S all the way and just miss the scenes between M,S and the side-character.

I would really prefere the second option, if this is possible.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
I have a question about the side-characters. If i dont like one of the side-characters, will i be able to skip their content completly and still get to see all the content from M and S (without the content between M,S and the side-character ofc)? Or at least will i be able to corrupt M and S all the way to the end?

1. You have to progress all characters because some side-characters play a big role in the corruption of M and S.
2. You can corrupt M and S all the way and just miss the scenes between M,S and the side-character.

In his first(?) game Research into Corruption, you could go all the way with M and S without any interaction with Side characters. But i think, when he does some scenes where M/S + Side character have an interaction you need to level up the side characters as well.. but i think he will seperate that. If you don't lvl up a side character you just dont get scenes with said character. But still get every M+S scenes except scenes where M/S and a side char is involved

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

outside998

Oct 30, 2017

Boom said that, when 1.0 comes around, the M & S content will be complete. Other characters will be added seperately from them, and they can all be leveled individually or ignored. At least, that's what the plan was around 5 months ago, when I joined the project. And I am certain this is still the case.

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
Great game, i was lucky to find it, i tried this type of games before but never quite stick to play them, i found the silly and extremely annoying, im not found of magit tricks, spells or any of those tactics to get to have sex with the characters, nut this is something bery good, i finnish playing what is available and I'll wait for an update, very good looking females in this game, but the new character Zoe seriously need a remake, it feels like a totally different game when your playing her, i mean in a good way to the developer, this game is exellent, please pay attention to the new additions, i read in this thread that the develper said if people dont like the new characters dont play it, but i believe thats wrong, if he is investing in building this game is for peole to play it, and besides is the route to the neighbours daughter haha tnx anywas this game is great

Mihoyo_Nobble

Mar 25, 2019

Thanks for reply. I know it takes time to plan, update and implement improvement, especially if you want quality. The females ALL look great and I look forward to going farther with all of them. Great job on story line and modelling.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes