slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Nice. Haven't tried this game yet, but downloading now...as I really have enjoyed Private Community thus far. Glad to hear that PC will be getting more frequent updates.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

olorolor

Apr 2, 2019
Puntos buenos:
-Calidad en los roles seguidos del juego.
-Buena ramificación y avance del rol de los 2 personajes.
-Interfaz simple y fácil de entender

Puntos malos:
-Quizás la tardanza en los tiempos de actualización de este. Pero la realidad es que el juego vale la pena.

-Aspectos a mejorar:
-Falta sexo en el juego
-Faltan personajes
-Faltan eventos especiales
-Faltan secretos ocultos a revelar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xAshard and Mzzznr

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Let me see if I can translate what olorolor wrote (this is a slight edit of Google translate):

Good points:
-Quality in the roles followed by the game.
-Good branching and advancement of the role of the 2 characters.
-Simple and easy to understand interface

Bad points:
-Perhaps the time between updates. But the reality is that the game is worth it.

-Aspects to improve:
-Lack of sex
-No enough characters
-Not enough special events
-Not enough secrets

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I am not sure, it will be a big one, it will be an anticipated one for sure..since we've been waiting for the next level of M&S for ages..but atm, they're mostly fixing stuff and implementing the diaries. If, i am honest, i'd answer you no, it won't be a big one.

I except them to drag down M&S until something actually happens. If that's the case you can't really go full commando in 0.6. Which isn't a bad thing we all enjoy teasing and slow burn as long as it is reasonable one.

• Sad
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I am not sure, it will be a big one, it will be an anticipated one for sure..since we've been waiting for the next level of M&S for ages..but atm, they're mostly fixing stuff and implementing the diaries. If, i am honest, i'd answer you no, it won't be a big one.

I except them to drag down M&S until something actually happens. If that's the case you can't really go full commando in 0.6. Which isn't a bad thing we all enjoy teasing and slow burn as long as it is reasonable one.
Actually,
We've been implementing new content alongside the diary's and new mechanics and bug-fixes.
And especially now with the changes in Boom's Attic, advancement of RiA should go a little bit faster.

Update 0.6 should be the following
- Entire level 5 content for M & S
- And everything new that's been implemented in the meantime(A lot!)

And we aren't dragging down anything :)
We made a clear roadmap, and we are following that.
Just because there hasn't been a public build for a good while doesn't mean that there hasn't been any updates :)

But the only thing I can say and promise is that when the 0.6 arrives that it will have plenty of new content :)

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I am a patreon..so, i've played the dev build. As of now, i can't say the new implement are a lot. It's a nice addition and i expect more till 0.6. Rather, it's not what i expect. it seems you're building up the game (including diaries etc..) it gives the game more life, but also it gives that impression of not moving forward (and i was a patreon of vevqil, gumdrop and pandelo, so i have patience :ROFLMAO:)

As for the dragging down things, i don't mean it in a negative way, but to be fair if you went a straight line we'd be at M&S level 6.
when i say dragging things down, i think what i meant to say in my not so good english, was "taking things down".

things went forward quite fast at first, so if you go at that pace, the game could be finished in two update (if you rushed which i don't wish for). I do hope things will go faster for RIA, but reading the updates..it doesn't feel so. I thought with a dedicated dev at the head things would go faster, but it seems, it's the same pace.

My post sounds harsh, but it's because i like the game, the slow pace corruption that looks more genuine and without any drugs or mind control for once. (it's in my top five, with Ecchi sensei, Waifu Academy, Light of my life and Longlivetheprincess), i feel frustrated about its advancement at least compared to your other game (which sadly i don't dig in). I mean if you pledge 10$ monthly it's that you like the game.

and 0.6 is in end november..i have build access but..to people waiting for the 0.6 it sounds so damn far away..

Last edited:

dudeman931

Jun 25, 2017
According to patreon, this game is up to 0.5.6 Dev build. Can we update this thread with the latest Dev release?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes