BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.92
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.92
Changes to Roadmaps! Please read the latest Progress Report linked below for more information.

Roadmap on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.91 has been released to T2+ Patrons & SubscribeStars

Release Dates 0.9.92 (In development):

Tier 3 / - September 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - October 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - October 14th

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Damn man, no content with Suzy/Grandmother till the next year!?? View attachment 2919701
Uhm, I don't know where you get that information from?
But, this is a section of the post that I made yesterday on Patreon.

As you can see, Suzie will get content in November.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sweet Affection Build 0.9.91

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Thanks for 0.9.91. I noticed that Sidney now has a page with locks at Level 0 thru Level 3.
How do I unlock the lower levels when she is at Level 3 already?
Thanks for a fun game.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
*bracing for impact*​
Thanks for 0.9.91. I noticed that Sidney now has a page with locks at Level 0 thru Level 3.
How do I unlock the lower levels when she is at Level 3 already?
Thanks for a fun game.
Just like M&S, side characters who get a diary also get unlock-functions in the Cheats menu. ;)
Go to Cheats, Sidney -> unlock the diary levels you're missing

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is this a collect girls kind of game with each girl having her own unrelated story or do the girls interact? Because I don't see a harem tag, which is usually the case when you collect every girl.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is this a collect girls kind of game with each girl having her own unrelated story or do the girls interact? Because I don't see a harem tag, which is usually the case when you collect every girl.
All girls have stories of their own... completely disconnected from M&S and from one another.
The only one interacting with M&S occasionally is G (Suzie).

Reactions: Kadajko

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm, I've seen this title being updated regularly...and I'm wondering what type of relationships does the MC have in this story? Is it potentially with all girls MC meets, or is the player forced to choose earlier on with only one girl?

As the harem question has been asked many times in the forms, but I haven't seen any answer to that question. With the amount girls that are shown on the main page, it would make sense if there was a harem path choice, but I don't know as there is no tag posted. :unsure:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hmm, I've seen this title being updated regularly...and I'm wondering what type of relationships does the MC have in this story? Is it potentially with all girls MC meets, or is the player forced to choose earlier on with only one girl?

As the harem question has been asked many times in the forms, but I haven't seen any answer to that question. With the amount girls that are shown on the main page, it would make sense if there was a harem path choice, but I don't know as there is no tag posted. :unsure:
M/S (mom & sis) aren't avoidable. The others are optional.

Harem. Well, yes and no. MC can be with everyone, but they don't know of each other (and never will) so it's not technically a harem. The paths are separate and never get mentioned in or impact each other.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

Harem. Well, yes and no. MC can be with everyone, but they don't know of each other (and never will) so it's not technically a harem. The paths are separate and never get mentioned in or impact each other.
What jamdan said.

You can pretty much decide whose story you might want to play at any point.
It's even possible to skip M&S entirely (who would do that, though?) and only go for 1 (or 2, or 3, or 4 etc.) side character.
It's totally up to you... there are no limitations to that. :)

Reactions: MrBenny

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Reactions: BloodyFace

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022

And frankly, that feels bizarre as all these stories take place simultaneously. MC is a white knight for every woman in town, helping them against abusive exes/parents, healing their psychological trauma's, making them feel loved and very special (leading to wayyy too much dialogue, but the intentions are sweet), and then he goes home and does forbidden stuff with mom and sis - and grandma though she lives in another building. Except the other relationships don't happen, then. There should have been a multi-story approach where engaging with one (set of) characters locks you out of the others and to see that stuff you have to play from the beginning and make different choices. The current way of telling the stories simultaneously yet not is far too confusing.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
And frankly, that feels bizarre as all these stories take place simultaneously. MC is a white knight for every woman in town, helping them against abusive exes/parents, healing their psychological trauma's, making them feel loved and very special (leading to wayyy too much dialogue, but the intentions are sweet), and then he goes home and does forbidden stuff with mom and sis - and grandma though she lives in another building. Except the other relationships don't happen, then. There should have been a multi-story approach where engaging with one (set of) characters locks you out of the others and to see that stuff you have to play from the beginning and make different choices. The current way of telling the stories simultaneously yet not is far too confusing.
Every story is simply separate from each other.
Basically, you can look at it as there being 10+ different VN's in one game-world.

Now, yes... I agree that it can feel a little bit strange when you go out with one character and then another and act like
the former character doesn't exist.
That's why I always recommend people playing one route at the time, or at least 1 level at the time.

I'll be the first one to agree that I could have implemented some things better, that there is room for improvement.
Things that I know I should improve when I start a new game in the future.
However, this is the road that we are on and we are going to see it through to the final destination, and I will finish every single story as best as possible... as I planned from the beginning. :)

So, you can see it as something bad being able to experience every single route at the same time.
Or, you can see it as something good that there are so many story-lines for you to enjoy. :)
Take it one story at the time if it feels awkward to you and try to enjoy it like that.

But, I'm proud of every single image, animation and word we implemented. :)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes