BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
my bad then, sorry, however chill lmao..
Saves from the AppData folder are always there.
Once you've started the game, the "saves" folder in %root%/game will be created.
When you load a game, it'll grab the save file from AppData... Once you create a new save in the game, that save will be present in both folders. (AppData and %root%/saves)

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
it's been quite a few years since I've seen this game around - it is really cool to see that it is still being worked on!
respect to ..uh...whathisface-dev for pulling through and not abandoning this project.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
thanks for clarification, yo! - saw the "HiNumber2" poster in 1st post and was pretty sure not to recognise the nick in the recesses of my foul mind :)
Yeah, I think it's an account created by a former uploader or such.
No clue, really. xD
is it possible to unlock those "diary events" if i have opened them before they were added to diary?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it is.
Just go to Cheats (ESC -> Cheats / only works at home or in the city map when you're not in an event)
Look for the character... Sidney in this case.
It'll give you the option to unlock certain diary levels.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Saves from the AppData folder are always there.
Once you've started the game, the "saves" folder in %root%/game will be created.
When you load a game, it'll grab the save file from AppData... Once you create a new save in the game, that save will be present in both folders. (AppData and %root%/saves)
I know, it was just an oversight from me, I had one older version unpacked but didn't found any save there, well clearly I didn't even start the game yet so that's why there was no save xD

Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes