Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i mean, specially for the people with not very good computers with not as much size to be putting 8gbts games in it...
I you have a shitty PC in 2024 that's a "you-problem". Get a job, earn money and buy a better one.
No dev is required to meet your standards.
Also the game isn't done yet.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Gto250

Oct 22, 2022
Quite simply, because my game is not finished yet.
And I'm not slapping on a "Completed" tag and call it "completed" just because there are other games that I could develop.

The game will be finished once all character stories are 100% done.
I owe that to myself after thousands of hours of development.
I owe that to all the people that have been supporting me for so long.
But most of all, I owe that to all the characters in the game that deserve to have their story to be finished.

Giving up on Sweet Affection just because another project could be more profitable
That is a very bad move i.m.h.o.
Financially, sure... it would be a great move.
But on a personal level, doing stuff like that is like giving all your fans the middle finger and shows that a developer doesn't
care about his work and characters and is only interested in money.

In hindsight, do I wish I had made this game a little bit smaller scale?
Perhaps a couple less side-charactes to work on?
Absolutely, yes.
But it is what it is. :)

And any future project will definitely be smaller of scale.
But I finish what I start, really finish it.
Even if it takes me another couple of years.
(Although I'm definitely going to release another game in the meantime.)
bravo first time playing your game and without even playing it you have won me over

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SweetAffection-0.10.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BloodyFace

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
I long gave up downloading too much data to download for me. Still I check changelogs. And all updates at home part. There were too many characters outside of house as school. Looks like those parts didn't change for a long time.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I long gave up downloading too much data to download for me. Still I check changelogs. And all updates at home part. There were too many characters outside of house as school. Looks like those parts didn't change for a long time.
If you check the changelogs like you say you do, you would see that.

0.10.4 - Suzie
0.10.1 - Sidney
0.9.8 - Jane
0.9.5 - Laura.

Sure, I'm not progressing as fast with the side-characters as I am with M&S
But they regularly get updates.
And once M&S their story is finished, I expect all the side-character content will go much faster.

But, yes.
Every single update has a little bit of home content and that will continue to be like that.

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Quite simply, because my game is not finished yet.
And I'm not slapping on a "Completed" tag and call it "completed" just because there are other games that I could develop.

The game will be finished once all character stories are 100% done.
I owe that to myself after thousands of hours of development.
I owe that to all the people that have been supporting me for so long.
But most of all, I owe that to all the characters in the game that deserve to have their story to be finished.

Giving up on Sweet Affection just because another project could be more profitable
That is a very bad move i.m.h.o.
Financially, sure... it would be a great move.
But on a personal level, doing stuff like that is like giving all your fans the middle finger and shows that a developer doesn't
care about his work and characters and is only interested in money.

In hindsight, do I wish I had made this game a little bit smaller scale?
Perhaps a couple less side-charactes to work on?
Absolutely, yes.
But it is what it is. :)

And any future project will definitely be smaller of scale.
But I finish what I start, really finish it.
Even if it takes me another couple of years.
(Although I'm definitely going to release another game in the meantime.)
I love your game. I love the style, the themes, the narrative, the animations, the characters. One of best and personal favourites. Whish you the best of luck, or however it's said in english.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I understand why is there no compressed version, but my question wuold then be why not finish the game and go for a next one like everyone else does... i mean, specially for the people with not very good computers with not as much size to be putting 8gbts games in it... I mean with the ammount of characters this game has how huge its gonna become once every character gets this ammount of content? 20gbts for a game? Meanwhile you could instead be creating different and innovative games keeping things fresh, giving players new experiences rather that same old experience with just a little new every time. Imo the best thing of a game like this is the beginning, the building of the relationships, seeing the flirting and the process. Once The relationship has reach a certain point everything coming forward just gets repetitive for me. I know everybody is not like me, I'm just saying my opinion based on my tastes.
That being said I love your work, always have, and that's the main reason why I'd love to see it fresh with new characters, new stories every now and then...
Thats just your opinion, I love the game, why should you get to decide that the game is done?

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
gofile link is set to private? as for the others they all have a download limit for the free version (I'm poor) and I checked the torrent link but either the site is broken or my adblock is stopping the link from working

Reactions: lewdloser

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
gofile link is set to private? as for the others they all have a download limit for the free version (I'm poor) and I checked the torrent link but either the site is broken or my adblock is stopping the link from working
The split gofile links worked fine for me.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
does anyone else have issues using the cheats menu to unlock the gallery?
If you mean with “issues” that the level you're currently playing not unlocks -- that's how the cheats work.
They unlock all gallery entries but the current level one.

Sarah and Shannon level 10 - using gallery cheat unlocks levels 1 to 9
Laura (example) level 3 - using gallery cheat unlocks levels 1 & 2
and so on...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
What's the quality difference between the hq and low quality? 2k vs 4k etc. ty.
I don't have a comparison image right now, unfortunately.
LQ is good for 2k and HQ for 4k+
Some people even play the LQ version on 4k screens.

J..D made sure that the compression does not have too huge of an impact on the overall quality.
Considering that the original files are way over 50 gigs, he did a pretty fine job, imho. :)

Reactions: JKnight23

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I already messaged J..D :)
Good to hear. Gofile is about the only one that's usable for me. Mega has a size limitation, Gdrive is always overloaded, Pixeldrain also has a size limitation (after 5Gb the download speed goes to snail speed), and MixDrop is snail speed from the start (it takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes to download the file, while I have a fast speed internet connection).

Sure - I will be the first one to admit it's a luxury problem, but it would be nice to at least have to wait a little less than 1 hour 30 minutes.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.10.5

Roadmap for update 0.10.5

Progress Report: Week 10 (Mar 10) on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.10.4 has been released to Public

Release Dates 0.10.5 (In development):

Tier 3 /
March 31 (official)

Tier 2 - April 7 | Tier 1 / Public - April 14

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes