Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
This is a bug we keep running into with the Android releases.
The bug itself is actually on Ren'py's side when it comes to the android builds running on different android versions.
As it's only affecting around %20 of our android players.

That being said, we are working on a temp fix for the next public build in 2 weeks' time.
Sorry for the incontinence.

If anyone knows how Ayrik can pass this I'd very much appreciate it.
Thats ok. I most play on pc but was out of town and wanted to catch up on the new content, but I'm home now so I can continue on my computer.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
We could make more female characters after we had many sex with M and S.
But now,i don’t know why we should have Zoe in this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
We could make more female characters after we had many sex with M and S.
But now,i can‘t see why we should have Zoe in this game?
Preview for one of the new characters has been posted a couple pages ago : ) ..
And like Boomatica said above here already.... There are plans for others as well : )

Reactions: Mytez and Ozel

wasdeqyxc

Jan 28, 2018
First of all, many thanks for this Game.
I have a lot of fun playing to Lvl 5.

After reading the last Sides of this Treat i must say :

I like the way the Story and Affection slowly raise, for my Opinion this is much better than : meat a Girl , say "you have nice Tits" and she answer: Oh you are nice, want to fuck my Ass ?
Yes that was ironic because of some message here in the Treat.....

Take your Time to continue your ( in my Opinion ) good work.

Regards
I second that statements ! I truly enjoyed the "slow pace" and building up love and trust between the MC and M/S and also the self-thinking statements about loving/wanting to protect them while still "corrupting" them - it doesn´t feel like corruption and that makes it all that sweeter, at least for me.

So, thanks to Boomatica and J.D. , wonderful game, keep on !

Reactions: J..D

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I can not call this game a corruption game.
Why?
1st the MC do not corrupt them actively. Mc do not use any of his resource for that.
2nd most of the "corrupted" behavior can be explained with natural trust and self interest shift. (it is true)
3rd 99% of sim date games more hardcore than this one.

actually the game title is a spot on minus the research part.
You can call it affection game 100% of the time.
:cool:
I was disapointed not because of content, the title and tags are seriously misleading.:sneaky: :devilish:
I do assume that this game is under turbulent changes.So no comment to the advancement.:censored:
My only suggestion is for the MC find ways to use the various resources he has.:sneaky:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think its a corruption game, not the typical kind but IMO M/S are "self-corrupting" themselves. If you read their diaries, they're slowly becoming more corrupted as they get used to being more "open" around MC . When they begin to be sexually interested in him, they push the boundaries more.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Indeed, they both see the MC as an attractive man, not brother or son, but he is exactly that, and thus that's what causes internal conflict. Well, mainly with the mom, the sister doesn't really seem to ever say "we're bother and sister, we can't do this!" In her diary, maybe, but pretty much never outwardly, like the mother.

It's a weird thing, though. If this wasn't incest, this would be pretty vanilla, and wouldn't even be corruption at all, would just be two girls attracted to a guy and doing mostly normal flirty fun stuff. :unsure:

Reactions: darlic and J..D

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I think its a corruption game, not the typical kind but IMO M/S are "self-corrupting" themselves. If you read their diaries, they're slowly becoming more corrupted as they get used to being more "open" around MC . When they begin to be sexually interested in him, they push the boundaries more.
Oh my god hands up guys who never saw his her siblings, mother ever nude.
it is all about trust.
self corruption? is it a idle game?
discovering new stuff and slowly fall in love is not a corruption
The incest stuff is forbidden not because it is immoral!!!
No it is forbidden because of 2 thing:1 under age sex
2 Mostly because 1/4 of its fruit garanted becomes a family tragedy. (sick/disabled children)

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
ignore the smallfrie guy. slow corruption where they choose it themselves and slowly fall into immoral love/lust is the best. Much better than ooga booga i add 100 corruption points now you suck my dick.
Sure what ever you say.o_O
I did not ever say that. :sneaky:
incest games are not a corruption genre as it shows 1x-2x similar games.
love is love and nothing more or less even if between an ogre and a virgin princess (if it is consensual not forced out of free will)
Like Romeo and Juliette is a corruption story:ROFLMAO:
But if you wish to have a example of corruption that you are so familiar with :Try to imagine that you and your religious sister slowly fall in love.
While you (hetero) struggle with learning how to suck her boyfriends dick with her.

Yes corruption:broke or twist mayor core personal motivational traits
There is nothing wrong with incest games as long as it stay a game and game only.It is the same with the corruption genre.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Once you have 100% with each girl (mom and sis) you have dinner with them (at 18:00). After you eat, it will ask if you want to increase their levels. Max is level 5 at the moment, so there is no level 5 to 6 transition - that is the next release.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Gotta love people asserting their personal view of corruption as fact and the only thing that exists. Not like it is a broad term or anything.

What is kinda funny, is people/characters view different things as depraved and the act of getting them to like it might be some sort of convincing? no there must be a better word for it.... O right Corrupting.

Reactions: Brokoga
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes