bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
Release date is 31 January on Patreon.
Thats sounds awesome! J. D. You are doing great with the game honestly i like the changes on dialogs, longer amd more expressive, please do that with the SEXTING! that will be so hot now that there are more locations.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
So if we want to play M office level 1-5,we don‘t need to play all the game again,right?
Just use our saves will still work?

Reactions: J..D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sex Tags.
I have added the tag of "Sex Toys" because the mom uses one almost every night.
I have added the tag of "masturbation" the sister really goes after it. :p

None sex tags added.
Point & Click.
Sandbox.
Simulator, the mom goes to work, the sister goes to school with both locations being added later in the game so MC can visit them and MC works at a computer creating a VN game.

I think its going to have a "School Setting" but until its in game is when I will add the tag.

U menya odnogo poyavleniye babushki vesit igru?
Please use English, this is an English speaking board.

Пожалуйста, используйте английский, это англоязычная доска.
(Pozhaluysta, ispol'zuyte angliyskiy, eto angloyazychnaya doska.)

"""U menya odnogo poyavleniye babushki vesit igru?"""
Will it have a grandmother, no but it does have an aunt.

Будет ли у него бабушка, нет, но у нее есть тетя.
(Budet li u nego babushka, net, no u neye yest' tetya.)

Last edited:

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
Enjoyed the last update. However the latest update won't install on Android. Tried downloading it again but seems to stop at about 90% when installing it and then says "app not installed" I'm on an arm7 device but I'm pretty sure it should work with arm7 as well as x86/64. Anyone have a work around?? Last version I had was a compressed by sensitiveusername, and he hasn't updated it yet.

P.s. really love the animated scenes, especially the animated cumming scenes, since in most games they are after effects.

Reactions: calle444

calle444

Jul 22, 2017
Enjoyed the last update. However the latest update won't install on Android. Tried downloading it again but seems to stop at about 90% when installing it and then says "app not installed" I'm on an arm7 device but I'm pretty sure it should work with arm7 as well as x86/64. Anyone have a work around?? Last version I had was a compressed by sensitiveusername, and he hasn't updated it yet.

P.s. really love the animated scenes, especially the animated cumming scenes, since in most games they are after effects.
Having the same problem

Reactions: jekkajacka

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Stuck on corruption 5. Not sure what I need to do.
If both M and S are level 5 and maxed out their relationship meter.
You should go to the dinner table at 18:00, and invite them for a movie night ;)

Reactions: darlic
Dec 1, 2018
If both M and S are level 5 and maxed out their relationship meter.
You should go to the dinner table at 18:00, and invite them for a movie night ;)
Both M and S are indeed level 5 and maxed out on their relationship meter.

I made sure that I didn't miss anything in terms of the diaries but I am unable to get the invite them for a movie night prompt.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Both M and S are indeed level 5 and maxed out on their relationship meter.

I made sure that I didn't miss anything in terms of the diaries but I am unable to get the invite them for a movie night prompt.
It should tell you after dinner, have you dropped your phone to see if it gives you the option?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes