jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
Having the same problem
So I re-downloaded it just now, it said it installed but then when I launch the app, it crashes immediately. I had a look at my "file manager" and it says the app isn't an installed APK. Even though it has and I can tap it to open. So I then tried to install it again, while it was already installed and said it was an 'update'. But alas it still crashed. The really weird thing is, under APK in my "file manager", this version is the only APK I have ever downloaded that doesn't show it's version number OR file size underneath. This info is under my "App Management" menu in my settings. So my phone does think it's installed.

The next update is soon, I doubt the android version is gonna get much love, they never really do... But I might ask sensitiveusername if he can port and compress the next version, or maybe even the66... The compressed version works, so maybe it's a size thing. My android is good, but not great

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
So I re-downloaded it just now, it said it installed but then when I launch the app, it crashes immediately. I had a look at my "file manager" and it says the app isn't an installed APK. Even though it has and I can tap it to open. So I then tried to install it again, while it was already installed and said it was an 'update'. But alas it still crashed. The really weird thing is, under APK in my "file manager", this version is the only APK I have ever downloaded that doesn't show it's version number OR file size underneath. This info is under my "App Management" menu in my settings. So my phone does think it's installed.

The next update is soon, I doubt the android version is gonna get much love, they never really do... But I might ask sensitiveusername if he can port and compress the next version, or maybe even the66... The compressed version works, so maybe it's a size thing. My android is good, but not great
**Update**

Turns out the failing to install happens when there isn't enough space for it to install. Which is odd 'cause I had over double the space. I had more space the second time when it did "install" the app shows up in "app management" but still doesn't explain why the APK came up in my files manager as not installed... I had over 5gb when it was finished installing. I only have about 1.5gb of free RAM space on my android though so maybe the RAM requirements are high or the same as the game itself... Still doesn't explain how it's the only APK to never have a version number or file size underneath it in my file manager though haha

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Any further development of Zoe?
Hi Heinz67,

We've decided to change Zoe's storyline a little and totally change her location, so for the time being there is no content planned for Zoe.
You'll actually notice that her content will be disabled in the next update (0.6.2) until we've decided on what we're going to be doing with her.

The reason for disabling her content is that we're actually going to be working in a different side character to move into that house during the 0.6.x development cycle.

Zoe's content/story will be moved to another location which intern means we need to re-write / re-do some of her images to match the new location.

We're unsure when we'll get back around to Zoe + her new location at this time.

Mihoyo_Nobble

Mar 25, 2019
Hi Heinz67,

We've decided to change Zoe's storyline a little and totally change her location, so for the time being there is no content planned for Zoe.
You'll actually notice that her content will be disabled in the next update (0.6.2) until we've decided on what we're going to be doing with her.

The reason for disabling her content is that we're actually going to be working in a different side character to move into that house during the 0.6.x development cycle.

Zoe's content/story will be moved to another location which intern means we need to re-write / re-do some of her images to match the new location.

We're unsure when we'll get back around to Zoe + her new location at this time.
Thanks for update. A little disappointed in her demise, I thought she was a pretty good character and storyline like she was. It will be interesting to see who the new side character is going to be, hopefully she'll be full figured like the Mom & Zoe are. Anyway y'all are doing great on the modelling, keep up the good work. Any idea when 6.2 will be released?

Reactions: J..D and cougs

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for update. A little disappointed in her demise, I thought she was a pretty good character and storyline like she was. It will be interesting to see who the new side character is going to be, hopefully she'll be full figured like the Mom & Zoe are. Anyway y'all are doing great on the modelling, keep up the good work. Any idea when 6.2 will be released?
It was answered at the top of this page ;)

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
When could 0.6.2 be posted for his addicting game?
Previously we only released the "dev" builds for tier 3 pledgers.

However we decided recently to change that slightly.
The release will still be only for tier 3 supporters.
But a week later it wil also be available for tier 2 supporters.
And a week after that for tier 1 supporters and public.

Lots of people complained before that they had to wait months before a new version was made public, even though there were multiple tier 3 releases during that time.

We hope that people like it more this way, now they are able to play 1 update a month.

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
PREVIEW 0.6.3 Update

0.6.2 dropped yesterday, but that doesn't mean we are taking a break! Work for 0.6.3 has already started!
Meet the two side characters that will be introduced in the 0.6.3 School update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes