cougs

Sep 18, 2019
There was a neighbor called Zoe i think? She wanted help moving in and the MC started going over everyday doing odd jobs but she was removed a few builds back to focus on the main game. Think the Dev said she may be back in the later updates.

Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
There was a neighbor called Zoe i think? She wanted help moving in and the MC started going over everyday doing odd jobs but she was removed a few builds back to focus on the main game. Think the Dev said she may be back in the later updates.
Yep, she needed help with her computer and setting up her house, talked about her daughter...
But she was taken out from the game and her place used for Donna and Rose.

13ad.PNG

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yep, she needed help with her computer and setting up her house, talked about her daughter...
But she was taken out from the game and her place used for Donna and Rose.

View attachment 737628
Oh shit ... I remember now ... There was too many updates which wiped my memory :D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
JD, Great update! I know not everyone agrees, but I like the relationship build aspect. I hope you do more with some of the other characters soon (they really aren't mentioned in your plans). Level up events, or more of them, with those other characters might add interest twists.
Thank you for the kind words ;)
And yes, we will do more with the other characters soon.

After the 0.7 update we will continue work on the other characters and they will have new content on a very regular basis, and of course continue our work on M&S alongside that.

The first characters that will have new content after the 0.7 update are Donna & Rose, because I know that plenty of people have been waiting on more content for them :).
-
As for Zoé, we removed her from the game, yes.
The current plan is to re-introduce her at a later stage in the world.

Last edited:

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
I seem to remember that a few updates a go there was a neighbor visiting during the day, needing help with the computer or something, and you could lvl her a bit.
Am i remembering wrong? (mixing up my games perhaps) Or was that event removed?
I replayed lvl 5, and are half way done with lvl 6 and have not seen that yet.
Yeah, that was Zoe. She has since vanished from the game.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So is this another creeper/corruption kind of game or can you make them fall for you?
Neither.
You don't corrupt them, neither do you MAKE them fall for you.

To put it simple, it's the story about characters falling in love with each other.
No corrupting, blackmail, forcing, manipulating or any of that stuff, it's all about love and affection.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Neither.
You don't corrupt them, neither do you MAKE them fall for you.

To put it simple, it's the story about characters falling in love with each other.
No corrupting, blackmail, forcing, manipulating or any of that stuff, it's all about love and affection.
Soooo the two main girls eventually fall for you and have genuine affection?

Reactions: J..D

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
it says there are weekend events for 5 and 6 but I just get the error message about weekends not implements for 3/4 every time.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
it says there are weekend events for 5 and 6 but I just get the error message about weekends not implements for 3/4 every time.
Weekend 'Home' events are implemented what you are referring to are the weekend events that are implemented since long ago

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
There's events at home for M&S ... The message is about the "spa weekends" which will be implemented next update. (level 3 to 6)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sadly they won't. The spa events got pushed back to the 0.6.10 update cause they change how it will work.
And also because this update is already going to be rather... massive.
(2500+ new images(Not counting animations) and dialogue written for all those images of course)

We like to do everything always in a update, but people also have to realize that we are putting out monthly updates.
(Bigger monthly updates than most other games produce in months)

We like to do everything, but sometimes you just have to be realistic and say to yourself "there are only so many days in the month"

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a way to monitor the relationship/affection levels for the girls at the shop and at the school. Also is there a hint system for them as well like for those of the household?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes