sevenstar

Mar 10, 2018
Are the Weekend events still not implemented? I have the latest version and this comes up everytime.
As BloodyFace mentioned, the spa events have not been implemented yet, but there's still a lot to do and discover on weekends. Don't be put off by the message appearing on Saturday - it's the Sunday event which is cancelled.

Check the diary to see details on when there's something to do in the weekend.

dieselpunk69

Mar 26, 2019
i am a bit concerned that the weekends get too much content. currently you need 3 weekends on each level if you want to explore all options (peep, open, knock) dedicating sat to M and sun to S or vice versa. adding weekend events (without choices) cranks the number up to 4 weekends. exploring everything on the work days happens waaaaay faster so you have to wait with the level up and skip a bunch of normal days just to see all options on the weekend. ..... time to add the aunt to spice the workdays up ;P

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
i am a bit concerned that the weekends get too much content. currently you need 3 weekends on each level if you want to explore all options (peep, open, knock) dedicating sat to M and sun to S or vice versa. adding weekend events (without choices) cranks the number up to 4 weekends. exploring everything on the work days happens waaaaay faster so you have to wait with the level up and skip a bunch of normal days just to see all options on the weekend. ..... time to add the aunt to spice the workdays up ;P
Click on the Day at the top of screen to skip ahead 24 hours to get to the weekend faster.

Mitlor

May 19, 2020
Any way of downloading only the new parts of the game (going from 0.6.6 to 0.6.7) without downloading the whole game again? My connection is pretty bad and nearly 7GB is a pain in my... ?
Thank you :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Any way of downloading only the new parts of the game (going from 0.6.6 to 0.6.7) without downloading the whole game again? My connection is pretty bad and nearly 7GB is a pain in my... ?
Thank you :)
Unfortunately no ... But as Boom stated here, they're planning to bring patches in-between major updates from v0.7.0 onwards.

If your connection is really that bad you should probably download compressed (LQ version) or just wait for v0.7.0 since all updates until then will contain content for previous levels as you can see .

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
JD, Great update! I know not everyone agrees, but I like the relationship build aspect. I hope you do more with some of the other characters soon (they really aren't mentioned in your plans). Level up events, or more of them, with those other characters might add interest twists.

Sep 18, 2018
I seem to remember that a few updates a go there was a neighbor visiting during the day, needing help with the computer or something, and you could lvl her a bit.
Am i remembering wrong? (mixing up my games perhaps) Or was that event removed?
I replayed lvl 5, and are half way done with lvl 6 and have not seen that yet.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I seem to remember that a few updates a go there was a neighbor visiting during the day, needing help with the computer or something, and you could lvl her a bit.
Am i remembering wrong? (mixing up my games perhaps) Or was that event removed?
I replayed lvl 5, and are half way done with lvl 6 and have not seen that yet.
Hmm ... Sounds like Max's Life you're thinking about. Your neighbors TV is broken in that game and you'll repair it after you had to buy an electronic part at a supermarket.

Sep 18, 2018
Hmm ... Sounds like Max's Life you're thinking about. Your neighbors TV is broken in that game and you'll repair it after you had to buy an electronic part at a supermarket.
Haven't played that game so nope :/
Oh well, done with current content now, so at the very least it does not seem to be in the game.
Might have been removed/rewritten idk.
Or im just mixing up my games.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Haven't played that game so nope :/
Oh well, done with current content now, so at the very least it does not seem to be in the game.
Might have been removed/rewritten idk.
Or im just mixing up my games.
I can't remember either ... Guess I'm getting old :D

Reactions: J..D
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes