JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
"Overview:
You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they'd even consider hiring you.
You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games.
You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game."
=================================

is the end of game gonna be :
"you then realize that you can suddently stop any games you make for remake them and soo restarting the money milking forever"
or
"you abandonned the game but still make shit tons of money... GG"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the amount of content in Research into Affection has pretty much caught up to if not just gone over where RIC 6.5 Ended. Cheers .

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Wait, this is actually the new update of this game (research into affection 0.6.9), not the old one known as "research into corruption". They used the old game's name probably by accident. :KEK:
I could have sworn that the name and game was slightly changed due to loli/lil sis in the corruption game by Dr.Smith and at that time F95 or it was Patreon stopped allowing loli or shota type of games. So game came back out under Boomatica & JD with all legal aged people and slight name change. You'l probably notice at beginning of the affection game the player sees a comment online by a Dr.Smith about corrupting his family. Hence the original name.
Please don't quote this due to not completely sure also it's been a while sense the change and abandonment and i take a lot of pain meds lmao*thats my excuse if i'm wrong and i'm sticking with it hehe*.
Woohoo I'm flying
1598930065369.png

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I could have sworn that the name and game was slightly changed due to loli/lil sis in the corruption game by Dr.Smith and at that time F95 or it was Patreon stopped allowing loli or shota type of games. So game came back out under Boomatica & JD with all legal aged people and slight name change. You'l probably notice at beginning of the affection game the player sees a comment online by a Dr.Smith about corrupting his family. Hence the original name.
Please don't quote this due to not completely sure also it's been a while sense the change and abandonment and i take a lot of pain meds lmao*thats my excuse if i'm wrong and i'm sticking with it hehe*.
Woohoo I'm flying
View attachment 796182
Boom somewhat explained it here :)

Reactions: kxjoh32

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Curious it says sandbox how grindy is it?? Also is there a walkthrough or does it have a hint system or just doesn't need one??
How much content is there?? (Sexual & non sexual) is it worth downloading now or should I wait?
I'm asking because I'm not a big fan of grinding or doing a bunch of back and forth that takes hours just to be rewarded with a 2min H scene the reward should be worth the effort put into it? Just my opinion
The game looks good so just really trying to figure out if it's worth the download?
Any help would be appreciated, thank you for your time :)

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Curious it says sandbox how grindy is it?? Also is there a walkthrough or does it have a hint system or just doesn't need one??
How much content is there?? (Sexual & non sexual) is it worth downloading now or should I wait?
I'm asking because I'm not a big fan of grinding or doing a bunch of back and forth that takes hours just to be rewarded with a 2min H scene the reward should be worth the effort put into it? Just my opinion
The game looks good so just really trying to figure out if it's worth the download?
Any help would be appreciated, thank you for your time :)
Time changes and every hour you can come talk to different characters about different themes, you will get points and with enough you will have the option to go to the next level. I guess now there is enough interactions so you don't need to repeat the same. But it became a problem now because there are too many dialogues and they are repetitive and terrible, you will lose some brain cells reading same phrases with minor differences and seeing almost the same scenes over and over again. Author should have actually tried to come up with interesting mini-stories for interactions or just have less interactions on every level. Content is the same on every level, step by step, actual fucking will be in 0.7 Also there are cheats for everything in the menu so you can skip to any level.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Be patient young padawan. It'll come... in two updates.
In update 0.7.0 (October 31th) to be specific. :)
Thirty Oneth!!?? Hahahahahahaha.... But cool though.

Btw, I'm not making fun of you. Just, every time I play these erotic games and they use st, nd, rd or th in the wrong spots it sounds like an insane person talking and makes me laugh is all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Does the images and animations of low quality and high quality version look somewhat the same or different?I mean for the naked eye

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, the animations in Low Quality look... well... the name says it "Low Quality"
We always advice people to play the normal HQ version, to get the full experience as we intended.
Thanks for the warning that next update requires a new play through. Since I did not do the new weekend events for girls yet since that would require a new play I guess I will wait for next update so game stays fresh and fun for me. :)

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes