BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
And when is the Spa Events? In which Update? Also, when comes the Computer Events? Since the dialog for this said Computer Events Lvl 1-3 on I Belive Mom's PC. Not, that we need to Play this Game again when the Computer Events comes.:unsure:
0.6.12 is supposed to be the "Spa Update", but I have no information about the computer events.

I don't wanna make any promises, so it would be best if you ask the team on regarding those events. :)

Reactions: chance0595

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Not a patreon so not sure where else to leave this feedback for the dev. Left a review here, really enjoying the game.
One improvement that i think would really help, especially now that the H scenes may be getting more complex is partitioning the H scenes a bit more. Right now you have to watch the whole scene as it builds from slow to completion and if you hit enter or click the mouse it ends the scene. If possible it would be nice to have a bit more control over what your are seeing, not angles or anything just like a "click to continue" sort of thing that lets you move through the scene at your own pace. I'm not a dev so i don't know what's involved in that, i do know other games do it and i think it would be a nice improvement.
At any rate looking forward to the next update

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Not a patreon so not sure where else to leave this feedback for the dev. Left a review here, really enjoying the game.
One improvement that i think would really help, especially now that the H scenes may be getting more complex is partitioning the H scenes a bit more. Right now you have to watch the whole scene as it builds from slow to completion and if you hit enter or click the mouse it ends the scene. If possible it would be nice to have a bit more control over what your are seeing, not angles or anything just like a "click to continue" sort of thing that lets you move through the scene at your own pace. I'm not a dev so i don't know what's involved in that, i do know other games do it and i think it would be a nice improvement.
At any rate looking forward to the next update
Hey there :)

Thank you for your kind words.

If you want to make sure the whole team gets aware of it, you are welcome to join our .
You can post your feedback and whatever is on your mind in the RiA #discussion channel ;)

And don't worry, you don't have to be a Patreon to share your opinion.
Feedback is always welcome.

Cheers :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for all of ya friends, here's the next 0.6.11 preview ;)
Please notice that sneak-peek #3 is more like an idea of what's going on ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dieselpunk69

Mar 26, 2019
Is it possible to have different pubic hair styles? I think it would be cool if the character from build 7.0.0 onwards could join the habitants in the shower at the weekend and ask them to grow, trimm or shave their pubes. They would then keep it this way for the rest of the week. I hope this would not be too much work but it could be an outstanding feature.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is it possible to have different pubic hair styles? I think it would be cool if the character from build 7.0.0 onwards could join the habitants in the shower at the weekend and ask them to grow, trimm or shave their pubes. They would then keep it this way for the rest of the week. I hope this would not be too much work but it could be an outstanding feature.
Hey there :)

I've spoken to J..D.
That is something that is just not possible to realize.

It would mean that every single event needs multiple renders where the pubic hair is visible.
Let's just say there would be three different variations. That would mean there has to be triple the amount of renders and animations for every single event.

Let's say that a regular update has ~1500 renders.
When there are around ~400 nudes in the update, that would mean that JD has to create a total of ~1200 renders just to cover all the variations.
And that math is done with only two more variations.

When you sum that up, it would mean there's no time to create more than just one, maybe two events every update.

The idea is good, but like I said, it's not possible to make it work.
I'm sorry.

I hope you're not too sad about that and you're having a great weekend regardless :)
Cheers :)

Last edited:

dieselpunk69

Mar 26, 2019
It would mean that every single event needs multiple renders where the pubic hair is visible.
Let's just say there would be three different variations.
Thanks for asking JD. I don't know how the rendering stuff works. But i hoped there would be a way to work around the triple amount of renders. Something like model a, b or c and only the required model is added in the room/scene or maybe overlaying templates where it is needed (kinda like a layered filter). However have a great weekend too.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks for asking JD. I don't know how the rendering stuff works. But i hoped there would be a way to work around the triple amount of renders. Something like model a, b or c and only the required model is added in the room/scene or maybe overlaying templates where it is needed (kinda like a layered filter). However have a great weekend too.
If you replace just one texture, the entire image needs to be rendered again to get another scene.

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Ok, so I get that you're supposed to have dinner at 1800 with mom and sis to trigger relationship level up. Only problem is that I'm maxed relationship and finished all diary entries, but the level up event won't trigger. Am I missing something? I'd rather not do it through the cheat menu if I don't have to.

**Edit** Apparently I still needed to ask them out on a date on saturday and sunday... Problem solved

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Ok, so I get that you're supposed to have dinner at 1800 with mom and sis to trigger relationship level up. Only problem is that I'm maxed relationship and finished all diary entries, but the level up event won't trigger. Am I missing something? I'd rather not do it through the cheat menu if I don't have to.
You need to finish some crucial events.
M&S - "date events" - "lingerie events" - "cosplay events"
There's an in-game walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are needed. Without them the movie night will not trigger.
And ofc. 100% affection for the both of them ;)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
it seems non patrons will see new update in next year)))
Usually updates get released in the following order:

End of month - Tier 3 Patrons (November 30th in case of 0.6.11)
One week later - Tier 2 Patrons
Another week later - Tier 1/Public (2 weeks after initial release)

You can check the different Tier rewards on Patreon; linked in my signature. ;)

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes