binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you.

So... I see that the game is bugging out.

But I also see that you've not unlocked a single spa event before.
The thing is... The spa events for M&S are bound to their corruption level.

Each corruption level for them, you are going to get a different spa event on Saturday.
If you wanna keep that save, you could unlock the complete gallery via cheats for the levels 1 to 6.

That way you're able to play all the weekend spa events for each level via Gallery.
As for the new side characters... Their content is fully playable in level 7, BUT you have to start the Saturday event (the one bugging out) and skip through it via CTRL.
After you skipped through the bugged event, the spa will be open for visits during the week.

That's just a workaround for now to make it work for you.
I'm also going to report the bug to the team.
Just wanted to say I might be the one person who moved onto Corruption level 2 before hitting up the spa at 1. Wasn't sure it'd be an issue until it became obvious that the spa price increased. I half expected it might cause a small issue but was cautiously optimistic lol. Seeing as the spa doesn't have any sort of diary entry for either character, I assumed it might work differently. Found out quickly so no real harm done, and its easy enough to speed through in a separate save, or unlock later, at the end.

I also want to say that, of the slow burners, and I've played damned near everything from this site that looked worth it, I put this title easily in the top 5% of anything I've seen. I appreciate the monumental effort and attention to detail, and wish you all the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Just wanted to say I might be the one person who moved onto Corruption level 2 before hitting up the spa at 1. Wasn't sure it'd be an issue until it became obvious that the spa price increased. I half expected it might cause a small issue but was cautiously optimistic lol. Seeing as the spa doesn't have any sort of diary entry for either character, I assumed it might work differently. Found out quickly so no real harm done, and its easy enough to speed through in a separate save, or unlock later, at the end.

I also want to say that, of the slow burners, and I've played damned near everything from this site that looked worth it, I put this title easily in the top 5% of anything I've seen. I appreciate the monumental effort and attention to detail, and wish you all the best.
Thank you for your kind words. :)

About the spa event you've skipped.

Since you're in level 2, you can just go to "Cheats" and unlock previous gallery entries.
You will not unlock any gallery entries from the level you are currently in.
The cheat also works for M&S events only. You're not going to unlock any entries for side characters.
So, no spoilerinos there. ;)

This way you're able to watch the first M&S spa event right away.

Reactions: binglebangles

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Game Version 0.6.12f fix - Don't use this in later versions of the game.

Level 7 Saturday Spa Event fix.

Level 7 Miss Tyler Level-Up Event fix. (If you forgot to level her up in C-level 6)

Unpack into your RiA main folder -> override everything.

Notice:
Those are fixes for the repeating level 6 content in level 7, since there is no actual level 7 content yet.

thatcanadianeryute erw255
Thank you.

Reactions: BloodyFace

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

Thank you for that last part, that really means a lot :)
Always nice to see when people really appreciate the countless hours we put into this project.

Reactions: BloodyFace

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Have a small problem. Miss tyler will not pass the intial dont bother me at 9 am.
Now i know in the previous edition i got her levelng up and i did the 5 pm S event for the usb.
Now doing the new build. it shows me not doing the 5pm S task. Ive gone into the gallery trying to see if that would work and or cheat to unlock all the level 5 S diary pages. No luck. Any ideas beyond starting all over again?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Have a small problem. Miss tyler will not pass the intial dont bother me at 9 am.
Now i know in the previous edition i got her levelng up and i did the 5 pm S event for the usb.
Now doing the new build. it shows me not doing the 5pm S task. Ive gone into the gallery trying to see if that would work and or cheat to unlock all the level 5 S diary pages. No luck. Any ideas beyond starting all over again?
Sounds like you're in level 7.

This will help you.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
I got back into this game after a pretty long time and I do have some questions
- There have been several side characters introduced. Can I somewhere see there corruption?
- Can I just raise Mom+Sis while ignoring the side characters for now or will I miss some scenes?
- In the past there was a profile page for Mom+Sis with a profile pcture that changed based on corruption. Was this replaced with the Helper function, or is this still somewhere around?

Appreciate an answer :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I got back into this game after a pretty long time and I do have some questions
- There have been several side characters introduced. Can I somewhere see there corruption?
- Can I just raise Mom+Sis while ignoring the side characters for now or will I miss some scenes?
- In the past there was a profile page for Mom+Sis with a profile pcture that changed based on corruption. Was this replaced with the Helper function, or is this still somewhere around?

Appreciate an answer :)
Hey :)

The corruption level of the side characters is shown in their specific places.
Miss Tyler's in school for example.

Yes, you can ignore side characters.
You will miss scenes, but almost all of them are scenes with MC and the SC alone.

That's a good question.
Thought it was in the phone, but I can't find it.
I might do some research on that one.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for answering.

Yes, you can ignore side characters.
You will miss scenes, but almost all of them are scenes with MC and the SC alone.
I'd like to confirm one thing, though.
So if I ignore side characters the scenes with Mom+Sis won't change?
Like for example, an event with Mom+Sis plays out like this, but if Side Character A would be Level X it would play out slightly different.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thank you for answering.

I'd like to confirm one thing, though.
So if I ignore side characters the scenes with Mom+Sis won't change?
Like for example, an event with Mom+Sis plays out like this, but if Side Character A would be Level X it would play out slightly different.
Side characters are separated from M&S for the most part.
There's a few level-up events for SC's that are linked to M&S's corruption levels (Miss Tyler for example) at the moment.
And in some cases M&S will meet them, but nothing will change in scenes.

This is to give you the freedom to choose who you wanna see and who you don't wanna see.

Edit:
Oh... And it looks like the profiles got removed.
At the moment, I don't know why exactly, but I'll come back to you if I get more information about it... If you want me to. :)

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
HeLp!!! Level 7 is just kicking my butt!!!!! Trying for 2 weeks (in the Game) to get the girls to watch TV/ Movie night.... what is the trigger to get the hint bar to appear ... both girls are at 100% Affection...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
HeLp!!! Level 7 is just kicking my butt!!!!! Trying for 2 weeks (in the Game) to get the girls to watch TV/ Movie night.... what is the trigger to get the hint bar to appear ... both girls are at 100% Affection...
There's no movie night in level 7... In fact, there's not even level 7 content at the moment.
Level 7 content will start to roll out in January with version 0.7.0.

For now everything is a placeholder. (repeating level 6 content)

Here's the table of contents for v0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Source:

Reactions: nln0

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
BloodyFace , i have question already two tree weeks bring moms and sis and they not increase even one level spa ?

why?
Hey :)

The spa events are linked to their corruption levels.

The Saturday 10am event will repeat as long as you stay in the same corruption level.
Once you level up, you'll get a new one.

Level 1 - First event
Level 2 - Second event
Level 3 - Third event
and so on... :)

But that's only for M&S - Both side characters in the spa are separated from M&S, and their content is available from the get-go.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
can i send you my save please for check?
Yeah... You are already in Level 7.

You have to either start over to see all their spa events, or you need to unlock the Gallery entries via cheats, and replay the events from there.

Also read my post after your first one, please.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Can we save the game between versions now? Game looks good, but I've been keeping away from it for an year because the saves apparently break after every update.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Can we save the game between versions now? Game looks good, but I've been keeping away from it for an year because the saves apparently break after every update.
It's possible to save between versions... The thing is that events previous to level 6 still got implemented.

Level 1 to 6 are complete M&S wise, but you might wanna wait for version 0.7.0, which will be released in January to start your fresh playthrough.
That version (0.7.0) is the last one we recommend to start fresh due to an intro rework and some other changes.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes