schnork

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, also if you always wait until mid of the month, you have the same "1 Update per month" as the Tier 3 Donators. So be patient because Dev is releasing the Updates here for us for free. IMO you should respect that or pay for the 2 weeks earlier release...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I support 7 games and like every other game here, this needs to be leaked asap _

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread. So from the look of things, next version will be 0.7, and it will be released end of this month or sometime in March? Am I right?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread. So from the look of things, next version will be 0.7, and it will be released end of this month or sometime in March? Am I right?
Hey there :)

Version 0.7.0 is the current update, which is available on for Tier 2 Patrons, and will be public on February 14th.

At the end of this month (28th) update 0.7.1 is going to be released for Tier 3 Patrons.
Tier 2 will follow on March 7th and Tier 1/Public will be on March 14th.

Reactions: Bamboosword

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
Hey there :)

Version 0.7.0 is the current update, which is available on for Tier 2 Patrons, and will be public on February 14th.

At the end of this month (28th) update 0.7.1 is going to be released for Tier 3 Patrons.
Tier 2 will follow on March 7th and Tier 1/Public will be on March 14th.
I see. So what is the different between 0.7.0 and 0.7.1? Minor update for 0.7???

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I see. So what is the different between 0.7.0 and 0.7.1? Minor update for 0.7???
It's the first update in the 0.7.X update cycle.
Content updates come on a monthly basis.
The second digit shows the current in-game level - the second digit shows how many updates deep the level is.

To get a rough overview about update sizes - you can check the Changelog section in OP.
(Spoiler: Changelog)

If you want to know what's coming in 0.7.1 - please check this post. :)
(Spoiler: Roadmap)

Last edited:
Reactions: Netori Popeye

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
It's the first update in the 0.7.X update cycle.
Content updates come on a monthly basis.
The second digit shows the current in-game level - the second digit shows how many updates deep the level is.

To get a rough overview about update sizes - you can check the Changelog section in OP.
(Spoiler: Changelog)

If you want to know what's coming in 0.7.1 - please check this post. :)
(Spoiler: Roadmap)
If that's the case, can I say that if everything is on schedule, April 14 will be the public release of 0.8.0? Or could be 0.7.2?
And also, do I need to DL the whole thing again for each update?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
If that's the case, can I say that if everything is on schedule, April 14 will be the public release of 0.8.0? Or could be 0.7.2?
No, 0.8.0 is not going to happen for quite a while.
After 0.7.1 (February Update) there will be 0.7.2 (March Update) - and so on 'til all events are done for level 7.

You need to get 0.7.0, which has not been leaked yet, and is only available on our page for now. (5$ Tier)
With that update, you're not going to need to download the entire release over and over again.

Version 0.7.1 will be the first update which comes as a patch for Win/Linux/Mac (not Android).

Last edited:

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
No, 0.8.0 is not going to happen for quite a while.
After 0.7.1 (February Update) there will be 0.7.2 (March Update) - and so on 'til all events are done for level 7.

You need to get 0.7.0, which has not been leaked yet, and is only available on our page for now. (5$ Tier)
With that update, you're not going to need to download the entire release over and over again.

Version 0.7.1 will be the first update which comes as a patch for Win/Linux/Mac (not Android).
GREAT! Thank you very much! I guess I'll wait for the public release :D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
There is already sex with mom/sis?
Yes, there is penetration with M&S.

Ok, thanks.
I have a question, I'm gonna play this game for the first time. Is WT built into the game here? or what does it look like?
For most events you don't really need a WT, but there have been a couple characters that are tricky to advance in terms of requirements.

For now, M&S (The two main characters) have a hint system of everything that needs to be done in order to advance to the next level, and we are going to implement a similar hint system for all the other characters as well in the upcoming 0.7.1 update.

The patch will be nice addition vs full download going forward I hope (y)
Believe me, we are looking forward to that as well ^^
Not having to upload around 100 GB of different versions each month xD

Every update we do is around the same size.
If you read all the dialogue, it will take an average player around 3 hours to finish a monthly update.

0.7.0 to 0.7.1 is just the advancement into a level like BloodyFace already said.
When we reach 0.8.0, that's simply an indication that we implemented all the content for the previous level for the two main characters (M&S, and level 7 in this case)

And I wish we would be able to release a 0.8.0 in April:LOL::)
Unfortunately it's going to take quite a while longer before we reach that ;)
(I have to create/write a couple hundred events before we are there :geek: )

GREAT! Thank you very much! I guess I'll wait for the public release :D
I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes, there is penetration with M&S.

For most events you don't really need a WT, but there have been a couple characters that are tricky to advance in terms of requirements.

For now, M&S (The two main characters) have a hint system of everything that needs to be done in order to advance to the next level, and we are going to implement a similar hint system for all the other characters as well in the upcoming 0.7.1 update.
For me, the most important are M&S, so it is good that there are hints for them. Thanks! ;)

Reactions: J..D

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
I think the sneak peaks for upcoming releases should be held off until after the earlier free versions are released to the public as most or some haven't played those versions yet ;)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think that spoilers are fine so long as they are hidden - you have to choose to see the spoiler. It's just like the reveal YouTube videos where you are warned about upcoming spoilers and to watch at your own risk.

Reactions: hentai charley

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I had a bit of a time finding this game under its new name.
I wasn't receiving new notifications for it either until I went Unwatch -> Watch. Weird, that.

• Wow
Reactions: J..D

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Sweet Affection [0.7.0] (Tier-1) ! (aka RIA) (Public)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude79

Feb 23, 2020
Sweet Affection [0.7.0] (Tier-1) ! (aka RIA) (Public)

The new update has 9.68 GB. In your CL you wrote it is 10,4 GB (windows pc). Is it a mistake or are the lined Events not included? Just asking. BTW thank for you great work. Pls go on with this quality.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The new update has 9.68 GB. In your CL you wrote it is 10,4 GB (windows pc). Is it a mistake or are the lined Events not included? Just asking. BTW thank for you great work. Pls go on with this quality.
If try the links in OP, those are not updated to new version yet.

Edit: they have been in the meantime.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes