J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Does the compressed version contain the entire game?
Because I see the normal version for win, has 3 parts. :D
Yes

i can't go to the SPA the train station don't work ...?????
You have to play the M&S Level 1 Weekend Spa event first in order to unlock it.

so wait is this still research into affection or a different game?
It's the same game, different name.

I have never seen some ren'py games size this big. Even the compression size 2.3 gb is make no sense
Well, there is a LOT of content in the game. (A LOT) (Around a 1000+ events)

And the more content goes into a game, the bigger the file size gets :geek:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
downloading 10+ gb is impossible even with mega
You could try to use the or .
Or download the split version from the OP
Win/Linux
"Need All Parts"
Part 1: MEGA - -
Part 2: MEGA - -
Part 3: MEGA - -
Or the Compressed version
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
isn't this a copy of Research into affection? which in itself was a remade version of research into coruption. No offense, those were good games but this? i feel it's exactly the same with the xception that there is a sandbox made into it.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
isn't this a copy of Research into affection? which in itself was a remade version of research into coruption. No offense, those were good games but this? i feel it's exactly the same with the xception that there is a sandbox made into it.
This is/was RIA - Now under its new name "Sweet Affection"

Why the name change?
That is explained here :) (first spoiler)

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Is it just me or did the story description change? I thought I remembered mention of multiple paths from romance to like slavery type stuff.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is this harem game type, or is the intention to have different endings with each possible LI?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
they changed the name of the game in this update
Of course I knew that. But when you downloaded the APK file and install it, the Name "Research Into Affection" is still there for the App. That's the "Fail".

I think you're confusing this game with RiC.
Sweet Affection is all about affection and love.
Nope, you are the confused one. It's more like a year where the Developers said that there will be a DLC. Slavery / more Hardcore Stuff are one of the content of this DLC. The Developers said it again and again through the months/years...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Of course I knew that. But when you downloaded the APK file and install it, the Name "Research Into Affection" is still there for the App. That's the "Fail".

Nope, you are the confused one. It's more like a year where the Developers said that there will be a DLC. Slavery / more Hardcore Stuff are one of the content of this DLC. The Developers said it again and again through the months/years...
So maybe they changed direction. Maybe they felt as though it wouldn't fit with the theme of the game anymore.
That's not such a big deal, is it?

Reactions: J..D
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes