vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I just feel like sharing this gem with you all 1615161171733.png
Seriously tho, the content the game offers is insane in terms of images, but goddamn are some of the dialogs not making any sense

One of the worst part of the dialog IMO is the fact they are 24/7 trying to say corny stuff, being all sweet, smiling/chuckling constantly, it kind of gets on the nerves when we all know humans sometimes have mood and lows. Having a more relatable MC could really improve the game's dialogs by a lot

Especially when the game is trying to picture us as a "nice guy" when we are literally peeking EVERY GIRLS ON EXISTENCE, invading their privacies and homes lol

• Haha
Reactions: Blossop

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I just feel like sharing this gem with you all View attachment 1073056
Seriously tho, the content the game offers is insane in terms of images, but goddamn are some of the dialogs not making any sense

One of the worst part of the dialog IMO is the fact they are 24/7 trying to say corny stuff, being all sweet, smiling/chuckling constantly, it kind of gets on the nerves when we all know humans sometimes have mood and lows. Having a more relatable MC could really improve the game's dialogs by a lot

Especially when the game is trying to picture us as a "nice guy" when we are literally peeking EVERY GIRLS ON EXISTENCE, invading their privacies and homes lol
Personally I haven't done any peeping scenes (the MC didn't use the lock of any room to see what was happening inside), nor used any spy cam (I don't have interest in this kind of scenes and always avoid it when it is posible). The only thing the MC has done is to stare at what some of the LIs were doing, and not exactly very sneaky since they have always caught him. It cannot be said that he was spying on them (at least not very effectively).

But I supouse that most of the people is seeing the peeping scenes and use the spy cams. However it isn't my case.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Personally I haven't done any peeping scenes (the MC didn't use the lock of any room to see what was happening inside), nor used any spy cam (I don't have interest in this kind of scenes and always avoid it when it is posible). The only thing the MC has done is to stare at what some of the LIs were doing, and not exactly very sneaky since they have always caught him. It cannot be said that he was spying on them (at least not very effectively).

But I supouse that most of the people is seeing the peeping scenes and use the spy cams. However it isn't my case.
As someone said somewhere else, it's not because you don't do it, that it is not happening.

If the MC's personality is shitty enough to have the options to peep, in my opinion and strictly in my opinion, he "is doing it" even if you, as the player, don't take the choice. I do get your point but I feel like that depends on the POV we all have, and my take is that even events you don't take "happen" in the story

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As someone said somewhere else, it's not because you don't do it, that it is not happening.

If the MC's personality is shitty enough to have the options to peep, in my opinion and strictly in my opinion, he "is doing it" even if you, as the player, don't take the choice. I do get your point but I feel like that depends on the POV we all have, and my take is that even events you don't take "happen" in the story
In my point of view, if I don't take that option is like it doesn't exist (and not happen). This options exists for those who like those things, and every player is free to choose between see or not. For me, if I choose to avoid them, they don't happen, so I don't think the MC in my game can be said to have peeped anyone.

It's like in games that it gives you the option to rape or not to rape, if you choose not to rape. Is the MC a rapist because there is a choice? Well, the truth is that no, at least for me.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I just feel like sharing this gem with you all View attachment 1073056

The text is written as people might talk.

"He's an honest guy" - "a good guy"
The comma marks a speaking pause. It might have been better with three dots or so, but a comma is working as well.

"honest" also doesn't automatically mean someone is a good guy.
You can be honest, but a total dick.
As we all might know, honesty in some cases can hurt the most. :D

For the other part:

J..D made a post here regarding the "corny" stuff.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Man, i love this game one of my top 15, but it could easily climb up in the top 10, if not the top 5 by doing just ONE thing.....
One of the many reason i love this game is that there's a lot of facial expression that give life to the caracters, but, because there's always a but, the text stripe often partially hide the face of the caracters, so we don't see the full extent of that expression if we don't hide that stripe, like when the MC and Shannon are it the cinema booth.

Is it possible to make the face a little bit smaller and push it up so it can fit over the text stripe, that way, we can completely see that facial expression you worked so hard to make for us to see without having to press that annoying H letter all the time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Man, i love this game one of my top 15, but it could easily climb up in the top 10, if not the top 5 by doing just ONE thing.....
One of the many reason i love this game is that there's a lot of facial expression that give life to the caracters, but, because there's always a but, the text stripe often partially hide the face of the caracters, so we don't see the full extent of that expression if we don't hide that stripe, like when the MC and Shannon are it the cinema booth.

Is it possible to make the face a little bit smaller and push it up so it can fit over the text stripe, that way, we can completely see that facial expression you worked so hard to make for us to see without having to press that annoying H letter all the time.
I will talk to J..D about it, but I have to wait for him to have some time.

You might get a faster response when you join our .

Sweet Affection (RIA)
#discussion

Just throw in your feedback and wait for J..D to pop-up. :)

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
The text is written as people might talk.

"He's an honest guy" - "a good guy"
The comma marks a speaking pause. It might have been better with three dots or so, but a comma is working as well.

"honest" also doesn't automatically mean someone is a good guy.
You can be honest, but a total dick.
As we all might know, honesty in some cases can hurt the most. :D

For the other part:

J..D made a post here regarding the "corny" stuff.
That's a totally fair point regarding the honest != good, but I was talking about the fact that I don't feel like MC is honest, not commenting on "how" they are talking yeah. Especially when he heard about that when peeping. Which then also doesn't make him a good guy either if you ask me

Don't get me wrong - I do love that game and appreciate the work that's been put into, but the dialogs are the only flag for me. But thanks for showing me that earlier post, that's good to know if he acknowledges the overuse of some mimics sometimes (esp. early on lol)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That's a totally fair point regarding the honest != good, but I was talking about the fact that I don't feel like MC is honest, not commenting on "how" they are talking yeah. Especially when he heard about that when peeping. Which then also doesn't make him a good guy either if you ask me

Don't get me wrong - I do love that game and appreciate the work that's been put into, but the dialogs are the only flag for me. But thanks for showing me that earlier post, that's good to know if he acknowledges the overuse of some mimics sometimes (esp. early on lol)
I guess it all depends on how you play. In my case I have not seen that scene (as I said no see peeping scenes), and I guess the MC fits well being honest and a good person with my play.

I'm with you that doing the peeping scenes the MC can be many things but not honest (unless he confesses later). Good person yes, one can like to spy on girls in the bathroom, and other intimate situations and not be a bad person or an asshole. He will be a pervert, with all its connotations, that without a doubt.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

I guess it all depends on how you play. In my case I have not seen that scene (as I said no see peeping scenes), and I guess the MC fits well being honest and a good person with my play.

I'm with you that doing the peeping scenes the MC can be many things but not honest (unless he confesses later). Good person yes, one can like to spy on girls in the bathroom, and other intimate situations and not be a bad person or an asshole. He will be a pervert, with all its connotations, that without a doubt.
You have to see it out of their perspective.
They don't know what MC is doing. You as a player, yes, you know.

From their perspective he's acting like a gentleman.

I believe he's a good guy despite the peeping and such.
But that's something for everyone to decide for themselves. :)

I don't think he ever would hurt anybody he cares about, ever.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You have to see it out of their perspective.
They don't know what MC is doing. You as a player, yes, you know.

From their perspective he's acting like a gentleman.

I believe he's a good guy despite the peeping and such.
But that's something for everyone to decide on their own. :)

I don't think he ever would hurt anybody he cares about, ever.
Well, I only know what exactly happens in the shared image, I haven't see the rest of peeping or spycam scenes (I'm going to assume that not knowing them as a player, the MC will also ignore those conversations and scenes).

In any case, peeping or not, the MC is a nice guy in my opinion.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Replying to all of the above, my "issue" was that I don't feel the sincerity of a honest MC since he is invading the privacies of 2 girls, and those 2 girls are described as already hurt by previous events

Specifically Rose, while we don't know in details what might've happened, we can guess it was bad enough she might not trust the MC at all, yet we have the option to peep, in THEIR home

Anyway this is stretching for too long and we're not really here to make each other agrees, let's not get slapped for that hahaha

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Replying to all of the above, my "issue" was that I don't feel the sincerity of a honest MC since he is invading the privacies of 2 girls, and those 2 girls are described as already hurt by previous events

Specifically Rose, while we don't know in details what might've happened, we can guess it was bad enough she might not trust the MC at all, yet we have the option to peep, in THEIR home

Anyway this is stretching for too long and we're not really here to make each other agrees, let's not get slapped for that hahaha
Ah well... It's always interesting what other people might read into something.
But you're right, it's stretching a bit.

In the end, everybody is entitled to their own opinion ;)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I will talk to J..D about it, but I have to wait for him to have some time.

You might get a faster response when you join our .

Sweet Affection (RIA)
#discussion

Just throw in your feedback and wait for J..D to pop-up. :)

There's no rush, when you guys get the time to do it, i'll take the time to redo the game to keep enjoying it again.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
There's no rush, when you guys get the time to do it, i'll take the time to redo the game to keep enjoying it again.
Wait... I'll talk to J..D and ask him if there is a chance to look into it for future updates.
I simply forward your feedback.

That's it - no promises.
It's all up to the mastermind J..D :)

My personal view on that:

Thing is, they are very close to one another in those images.
I don't know if there is a chance to zoom it out further.
It would take away the immersion.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How do I advance from level 1 to level 2 of relationship ?
Hey :)

You have to play mandatory events like "lingerie", "cosplay" and "date night"
After that, you can go to dinner at 6pm and start the movie night. (M&S need to be at 100% affection)

There's a hint system you can follow on top of the screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes