VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I like this game since corruption path...
If i had to sa something bad is the fact is a heavy game and the dated moddels the rest is top.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
im just guesstimationating here but if based o the roadmap and timeline and based on the speed of developement as well as in case of delays, this game would be fully completed in 2025 or earlier

Reactions: joblo9394

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
im just guesstimationating here but if based o the roadmap and timeline and based on the speed of developement as well as in case of delays, this game would be fully completed in 2025 or earlier
At the current rate if they keep the current size of the levels. They do an update a month with 10 updates a level. 9 and 10 are assumed to be full levels. With an assumed 3 more updates remaining in 8 then the level up update of 8 to 9. that's 24 updates or 24 months. So we would be at around June 2024 at the start of the end. Then it all depends on the length of the 3 ending levels.

So yeah probably somewhere within that time frame

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
At the current rate if they keep the current size of the levels. They do an update a month with 10 updates a level. 9 and 10 are assumed to be full levels. With an assumed 3 more updates remaining in 8 then the level up update of 8 to 9. that's 24 updates or 24 months. So we would be at around June 2024 at the start of the end. Then it all depends on the length of the 3 ending levels.

So yeah probably somewhere within that time frame
somebody get us a real timemachine.... thanks

Side note... its gonna be 3 years of confidence in the game producer.... hopefully nothing happens in those 3 years and we will get a nice completed non-rushed game

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
somebody get us a real timemachine.... thanks

Side note... its gonna be 3 years of confidence in the game producer.... hopefully nothing happens in those 3 years and we will get a nice completed non-rushed game
Since I stared watching the game they've done a good job of keeping on track. Even when they were spending to much time on the updates they cut the side content instead of the main content unlike what most developers do. Don't get me wrong I would like to see some of the side characters progress farther, but in the end in any game side characters are secondary. With the uncertainty of the future I would rather see the main game finished.

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Since I stared watching the game they've done a good job of keeping on track. Even when they were spending to much time on the updates they cut the side content instead of the main content unlike what most developers do. Don't get me wrong I would like to see some of the side characters progress farther, but in the end in any game side characters are secondary. With the uncertainty of the future I would rather see the main game finished.
i agree... i have been following this game since RIC....

Reactions: J..D

seieisan

Oct 5, 2017
Hello~ When I try to install the apk for android, somehow I've got hit with the "app not installed as package appear to be invalid" notice.
Anyone know how to fix this?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I already miss this wonderful mother.
Honestly a lot of the ones you see in such games you either dislike, or grow to dislike them. Them and the ever present Bi "cough" jerk older S, or tsundere younger one. Honestly instead of sexting them I'd be moving as far away as possible. Bonus points S isn't a naïve airhead.

edit
Just realized I should probably clarify what I'm saying as it could be takin the wrong way. I was sayin I like the way the M and S are done on this game as apposed to the usual way you see them done. Sometimes it may feel like he may over indulge S, but at least there's reason and logic behind it.

People hate on you enough in real life whether justified or not. Why would I want to spend hours playing a game with a MC verbally and sometimes even physically abused halve the time just for being a male in the household. Then somehow your supposed to still like the character.

In effect (Even if deep deep down you have a heart of gold. If you have to dig to deep to fined it, and the whole outer layers are filed with malice hostility an hate. Once you reach it was it worth it?)

Some of the other female cast I feel pushed it closer to the not worth it level, but I think for the most part J..D puled things back before they got to far.

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I don't really read much into the future roadmaps, but it feels like it has been a hot minute since the side interests (non family) had some content added (especially the older ones).
Last two were Jane and Laura, and the next one that is planned is someone outside of the home location as well.

Because I had to change the development of the side characters to bimonthly, development of them definitely slowed down.
Explained in post. (Section 2. Sweet Affection.)

But, hopefully I'm able to hire someone soon so I can switch back to every month.
Or, maybe I'm going to try it again in a little while now that I've gotten used to all the new responsibilities.
(No promises though... last time I pretty much worn myself out and was very close to burning out... and I'd like to prevent that. ;))

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes