Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The banner has over a dozen girls but i was under illusion that this was a story really about the MC and his sister/mom and that was it? Are the rest of those really also love interests? I might give this game a go after all

Reactions: J..D

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The banner has over a dozen girls but i was under illusion that this was a story really about the MC and his sister/mom and that was it? Are the rest of those really also love interests? I might give this game a go after all
Game is made in one main way. Every story is separated. Mom/sis path is main game, no other path is required. But you can play every path you wish. Headsup: this is not a harem game. When i sad stories are separated means that one girl will not know about other. All stories are standalone.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
How much lower quality is the low quality version ? I don't want to pay for mega and Gofile download seems to fail afte 6 gb.
With Jdownloader If you reach the mega cap you can just resume after the time limit without having to restart.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I get being mad about the leaks. But this is a piracy site. This happens to every developer, you've actually been very lucky that 95% of the time it doesn't get leaked before the public update. That's more of a reflection of your patrons being loyal than this website doing what it does.
Not sure what site it was leaked on, but from my knowledge it is most likely not a supporter that leaked it. By that I mean the site it was first uploaded on most likely supported just to get the download themselves.

You know, if you leak our build... then at least have the decency to include the change-log as well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems that it got leaked on another site first and F95 uploaders just took it from there again.
(And, that is one of the two reasons why we are not leaving this site, right now.)
(The other one of course being not wanting to disappoint our fans on here.)

BloodyFace will still be here to answer any question and help if needed. (And, me... of course.)
But, I meant what I said a little while ago.
If this continues to happen, we will be contributing less and less on this website. (So, no more previews, roadmaps, updates, etc.)
We'll just be helping with questions, and that's it.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen. :)
This will most likely continue, and there is not much that can be said on f95 that will stop it. As is the nature of the site.

We still would update any thread to latest version leaked by users regardless of developers. (unless the game has troublesome game breaking bugs)
While the supporters and f95 users are not leaking the game directly themselves. As has been seen once it is found elsewhere it is brought here by at least one user. This will not change as at least one user has decided that although they will not leak the game directly. If they find it elsewhere (in effect the game is already leaked just not here) they will submit it to the mods to update the thread. At which point as per the sites regulations they will update the thread with new links.

Said other site will more then likely update again as long as it is popular there, and being the only site that has it before anyone else they will use the fact to make themselves more popular. Said user will bring it back her. The way they see it once it is leaked, it is leaked. The circle will continue. Unless you can convince them over there, or the one that brings it back
over here. While the majority of us will just wait for the public release. It will change nothing.

This has been my goto example of wen leaks are unnecessary, and was one of my prime examples of when they never happen. While I personally think it should not happen here. Some see it as a curtesy already not leaking it until it is already leaked.

IMO you will just have to decide whether or not you want to remine on f95, for as long as it is being leaked on said other site it will more then likely continue spilling over here after.

PS I can wait for the public release. I'm at the level up event anyway :p waiting to get some free time to play it all at one.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.4
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.4 February (current)
Roadmap on
Roadmap for update 0.9.5 March
Roadmap for update 0.9.6 April
Roadmap for update 0.9.7 May
Roadmap for update 0.9.8 June

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.4 (In development):

Tier 3 - February 28th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- March 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - March 14th

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
Please change the text color of the MC to something else, or give us the option to choose? I have to strain to read his dialogue.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.4
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.4 February (current)
Roadmap on
Roadmap for update 0.9.5 March
Roadmap for update 0.9.6 April
Roadmap for update 0.9.7 May
Roadmap for update 0.9.8 June

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.4 (In development):

Tier 3 - February 28th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- March 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - March 14th
Interesting roadmap. Thank you. How many updates will be in 9. chapter? Keep doing great work.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Is there anyway to compress the android below 2gb??
This is a question asked in one or another form on every page. Answer; Yes... But it would be that bad that nobody would play. This is the best then can do if you will play it without need glasses after.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Interesting roadmap. Thank you. How many updates will be in 9. chapter? Keep doing great work.
I can't really say that for sure, yet.
It kinda depends on how smooth the next 5 months go.
I'll be able to give more information about that the closer we get to summer. :)

requesting workupload/mediafire/anonfiles etc mirror
Right here.

Mega, Google Drive, PixelDrain, Dropbox.
Is there anyway to compress the android below 2gb??
Mhm, what rudy007 said.

Compressing it even further would make all the art pixelated and completely destroy the game.
There will be a unofficial android port, as every month.
But, you'll have wait till the 14th for that. :)

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
You can change the Textbox Opacity all the way to the right in Preferences.
Perhaps that'll help you a bit?
Thank you, it helps for sure, as I normally set opacity far to the left so the images are more visible.

BUG Report (for me at least): Enabling TTS causes the dialogue to repeat twice.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Could someone give me the save from the previous one that crashed?
I have no idea what you mean. What crashed?

But, excuses to get someone else his/her save are not needed in Sweet Affection.
If your hard drive fails, your computer magically starts to format or it explodes... you can just use the cheats in the option menu to level up again. (And, even unlock the gallery.)

and the animations??
What about the animations?
Are there any? Yes, about 200+ of them.
Thank you, it helps for sure, as I normally set opacity far to the left so the images are more visible.

BUG Report (for me at least): Enabling TTS causes the dialogue to repeat twice.
Thanks for the report, we'll take a look at that. :)

Reactions: CtrlF

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
When trying to install the android update it just keeps saying there was a problem parsing the package or something and won't install. Anyone know what's up?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
When trying to install the android update it just keeps saying there was a problem parsing the package or something and won't install. Anyone know what's up?
Dev said that they work at it. It's a known problem. If it doesn't work, download compressed PC version and play it over emulator. ( JoiPlay )

Reactions: BloodyFace

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
To be honest, not sure if I should put this here or in the review section. Now that I think about it, putting it in the review section would probably be better so I might put it there as well. I'm going to start off with that I really enjoy this game and whole-heartedly been playing and forgetting how much time passed in real life. I get into the community that the dev(s) have created in the game, the different lives of each character, their ups and downs, their stories and their lives. I can see how much time, effort and love the dev(s) have put into this game and would like to see this game succeed. I played this a long time ago, enjoyed it for a while but wanted to wait for more updates to see how the game was progressing, so here I am. Though, it seems the game still has a long way to go, I at least wanted to put in my two cents. With that said, I would like to voice a couple things that I believe would help improve the experience, though, in the end, it is entirely up to the dev(s).

Hopefully, this doesn't come out as too critical:
1) While I really don't mind only the sex scenes being the only scenes that are animated, as per any VN of this genre, I believe it would be more enjoyable that those sex scenes have a little bit of audio (moans, gasps, etc.). It doesn't need any voice acting per say, since the reader/player can fill in the voice in their head when a character "speaks", just a little bit of different pleasure sounds during the animated scenes to feel more immersive.

2) It seems as 80-90% of the VN is from the POV of the MC but there seems some scenes that has the 3rd person view. In my opinion, those 3rd person views would be more acceptable during the animations, not during any other scenes. I actually like the fact that during the animation scenes it automatically goes through different speeds and different views, both 1st and 3rd person so that shouldn't change but to feel like you are actually part of the story, I feel like all other scenes should only be 1st person. On a small note, I wish that the animated scenes would be on a loop instead and by clicking the mouse would go to climax animation instead of all in one and ending too quickly. This would give the player more control of when to end the sex scene themselves since I know that some/most players would use those scenes as fap material and ending it too soon kind of kills the buzz.

3) For this part, I understand that having the diary entries takes a lot of time since the dev(s) have to come up with a different entry for each event between the two different main females characters and there will be some mistakes but the only ones I found would be that some entries are repeated when it should feel like they are different. Example: Older female character has the same diary entry for both the 9pm open and knock events at level 3. I mean the exact same wording, while at that point, she is still not happy with him barging in, and it still ends in a massage, I feel that both should be different in the diary section. It only happens very rarely and I know that putting these diary entries in the game is a lot of hard work, it felt like the choice didn't matter while reading the diary entry. To be honest, when i read them, I thought i accidentally clicked the wrong entry at first and had to double back to make sure.

4) I like that the cheat section was added so that you can unlock any events that you may have accidentally missed after you level up, it unfortunately doesn't unlock everything you missed on some characters you missed. To fix this, either it should be where you do unlock all events you missed from the previous level or swap it out so that you can return to a previous level so that you can unlock the event yourself. It shouldn't unlock anything on the level you are on with that character since you can just go to that event yourself, just a way so you can still see the event from a previous level. Also, I think the income/money modifier should be taken away. Since you get income everyday, it only took me a couple days in game to have it get started and I didn't have to touch it since. You can easily get rich by just starting it even on the first day and not touching from then on. Especially since you will be concentrating on advancing each character and still getting paid. Maybe to add a little bit of a challenge, you don't get paid everyday automatically, but instead, either get paid once a week or only the days that you go on your computer and work. Have the income still increase each time you work but have it less often, especially since you don't have to buy many items at the moment.

5) This is probably something the dev(s) might implement, but maybe having more items in the store that you could use as gifts for the different characters would be nice. Such as, some that can be used for all characters (ex: alcohol (wine, beer, etc), chocolates, flowers, etc) and some for specific characters (ex: different stuffed animals for the younger characters, something more conservative for the older characters, etc) or even some more specific gifts (ex: Donna, different types of cuffs/S&M toys, Sidney, different types of eye patches/cheerleader outfits, etc.). It doesn't need to be implemented in any scenes, just a little extra to show your feelings towards those characters for that specific scene/event. More than just words. Maybe even have secret scenes where you buy an item and some characters are more appreciative than others and maybe even giving a little "special" service. Could even have it so that you can't unlock it in the cheats but instead have to figure it out yourself to unlock that scene. Just a thought.

6) These is just suggestions: I know there is already so much to do, trying to increase the intimacy of each character, unlocking the different scenes, etc., but I was thinking maybe we could have different things the MC could do by himself. I know that he can go on his computer, or just walk down the beach but maybe could add him going for a bike ride, or just going to the park so that he can either relax or even get his thoughts straight. I mean, I'm at the level of the game that he is dating pretty much every female in town, that could definitely weigh down on a guys mind. Maybe could even add him fantasizing about a specific character, both naughty and not, and hearing his thoughts about each one adding everything that has happened up til that moment for that character. It just seems to me that other than what he tells the other characters, there really isn't much to the MC. Though, in my opinion, he isn't exactly good looking either but I understand that with this style of 3d, its hard to get an attractive male character.

So far, those are my thoughts. I still really enjoy this game and would definitely hope that this game succeeds as well as the dev(s) and would hope/like to see them work on other projects. I know that with time, they will get better at what they do and the players would appreciate it more and more. On a side note, there aren't many works that I appreciate enough to leave comments like these, I could probably count them on one hand, but that shows how much I like what they have done. I hope that this didn't sound very critical or that it sounded like I didn't enjoy the game, even though I very much like it. Keep what you are doing and can't wait to see what you have in store for the future.

(Edit: Had another thought, what if you could add spy cams for other characters? Both Donna and Rose are both accepting of the MC to be intimate so maybe be able to add a spy cam in their house or even Jane or Miss Tyler. Characters that wouldn't mind giving a show for the MC. I understand not having spy cams for everyone, Laura has her daughter, or Lucy since you can't put a cam at her job, maybe have one for her if you decide to add her residence in the game.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: J..D and Zodiark69

Kirishiba

Jul 16, 2021
This is a question asked in one or another form on every page. Answer; Yes... But it would be that bad that nobody would play. This is the best then can do if you will play it without need glasses after.
Then how about separating the game in 2 separate parts for Android? Wouldn't that work?

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes