Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Zoe, now that is a name that I haven't heard in quite some time.
I posted the reasons for that on Patreon and on this website as well quite some time ago.

But, to put it quite simple.
When I joined the team and took over the development of Research Into Affection/Sweet Affection a bit after that.
And, when I started to implement all the other side characters, I realized that I was not happy with her content.
Her bit of content was made before I joined the team and there was no clear direction/idea for her future.

So, I decided to permanently remove her from the game and implement other side characters that I am happy with and have a clear idea for from start to finish.

Before you say "But, people voted on that!?!?!"
That poll was made many, many years ago... long before I joined the team, and even longer before I took over the development of Sweet Affection... and even longer before we formed Naughty Attic Gaming.
I try to stick with all the promises that were made by Boomatica, but obviously I also want to go into my own direction.

Many things changed along the way that I communicated always directly with our fans and asked for their opinions through questions and polls.
And, the only thing that I can say is that the vast majority always supported the direction we wanted to go in.
And, that I will always try to listen to what my fans want.

I'm sorry if you were one of the 162 votes and if you were a fan of Zoe.
I hope that all the other characters in the game eases that annoyance a bit. :)
I can't even remember Zoe and I've been play since the first version, before RIC.
Anyways, I'm stuck with Maya It says go to her Apt at 6 or 7 pm, but she is never there then. Finished everything else, long time since I caught up.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I can't even remember Zoe and I've been play since the first version, before RIC.
Anyways, I'm stuck with Maya It says go to her Apt at 6 or 7 pm, but she is never there then. Finished everything else, long time since I caught up.
I can't now not remember the specific event, but maybe the trigger is on weekend/workday?

Reactions: Bobber Tail

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Finally got it on a Sunday. And the hint is still there. There is no bar to tell us her level, so no idea how many dead weeks to clear her.
It's tough to say now, all events are usually in changelog that developer make before the event. How do you mean "level"? Level is in top right corner, number (level) and how many points you have. (to trigger level up, points have to be 100).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It's tough to say now, all events are usually in changelog that developer make before the event. How do you mean "level"? Level is in top right corner, number (level) and how many points you have. (to trigger level up, points have to be 100).
But when I go to her place it only has grandmother and Laurie, not Maya (who uses formal name instead of Maya when talking).

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
But when I go to her place it only has grandmother and Laurie, not Maya (who uses formal name instead of Maya when talking).
You have to wait for BloodyFace or J..D to help you. They will answer you. My alphabet is at "z"... Sorry.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I am confused... what exactly is the issue?

Stuck in Maya's path?
In that case, please upload your save file.
It says to go to her place at 6 or 7 PM. She is never there at 6 and the only time I've found her at 7 it was a scene I had seen at 10 weeks earlier. Of course it says "In development" on every other character, then it began page 9 for mom and sis.
P.S. How do you justify the tan lines when they are tanning in the nude?

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
It says to go to her place at 6 or 7 PM. She is never there at 6 and the only time I've found her at 7 it was a scene I had seen at 10 weeks earlier. Of course it says "In development" on every other character, then it began page 9 for mom and sis.
You can go to her appartement at 6 or 7.
Her icon might not be on the map, but you'll trigger her level-up event.

I'll ask J..D about the missing icon on the map.

Edit: J..D noted it down. The missing icon is a bug. Should be fixed in the next update.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit 2: You can see Maya's affection level in the College. (I remember you mentioning that)

P.S. How do you justify the tan lines when they are tanning in the nude?
That's funny - I had thought the same thing, but realized that they got them before they all opened up to be "free range" at the house. :)
They're not tanning nude at the beach, nor do they at the spa. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You can go to her appartement at 6 or 7.
Her icon might not be on the map, but you'll trigger her level-up event.

I'll ask J..D about the missing icon on the map.

Edit: J..D noted it down. The missing icon is a bug. Should be fixed in the next update.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit 2: You can see Maya's affection level in the College. (I remember you mentioning that)

They're not tanning nude at the beach, nor do they at the spa. :)
Thanks, yeah get her at the school. Odd combinations with who's stats we get where, is the nurse of Silvia not in play?
Years ago I mentioned to Boom about trying to keep all characters as close in leveling up as possible, it affected viability of what was going on, like if someone only wanted Mom, there would be events occurring the daughter would not be ready to understand, you seem to have gotten that part better.
They tan nude at the house daily, only rarely go to public place, so should be equalizing.
There is a lot of excess speech, and nerves about everything they do. MC keeps claiming the purity of his love for Mom and Sis, yet is messing around with every girl he meets. This contradicts his attention to his family dynamic, especially with the girls at school and office where scenes occur where family could accidentally see them.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks, yeah get her at the school. Odd combinations with who's stats we get where, is the nurse of Silvia not in play?
Years ago I mentioned to Boom about trying to keep all characters as close in leveling up as possible, it affected viability of what was going on, like if someone only wanted Mom, there would be events occurring the daughter would not be ready to understand, you seem to have gotten that part better.
They tan nude at the house daily, only rarely go to public place, so should be equalizing.
There is a lot of excess speech, and nerves about everything they do. MC keeps claiming the purity of his love for Mom and Sis, yet is messing around with every girl he meets. This contradicts his attention to his family dynamic, especially with the girls at school and office where scenes occur where family could accidentally see them.
Yes, MC does have quite a few love interests, but all the stories are separated from each other.
This is not a harem game. You can choose the stories you want to play.
They will never intertwine.

Maya's affection level is in the college because she's a teacher.

meia666

Jul 9, 2020
anyone have the links for 9.2-9.3 I can't find them, skips from 09.2 then 0.9.4 Update for HQ? kinda hurts to download it all again.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
anyone have the links for 9.2-9.3 I can't find them, skips from 09.2 then 0.9.4 Update for HQ? kinda hurts to download it all again.
Yeah... that update was leaked pretty early, so there was no official post from us.
But J..D did share the links a little later :)

Reactions: meia666

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.9.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.7 May
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.9.7 (In development):

Tier 3 - May 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- June 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - June 14th

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This was originally a no heart MC bent on financial success by seducing his mother and sister on hidden cameras and streaming their sex lives.
While he "works" on his project still, we don't really get a feeling of what is going on there. We can see the cameras, but if we go to those rooms we don't see the same thing. The random scene generation does have limits there, but if you pursue every female his cold blooded nature becomes more evident, swearing love and devotion to their faces while lying to everyone he meets, even seducing his grandmother, then letting his mother and sister beg him to satisfy her. I'm not complaining, just pointing out a perspective of the game. And seeing those that are in the hints menu, even the young niece of Laurie's will be on the menu, with or without Laurie is not clear.
The growing threesome at home is getting interesting, I was just thinking about a scene of him reaming sister's ass while she eats mom at the end of page 8, still hasn't happened, but hopefully it will one night in part 9.
Still unclear of the nurses role, it seems she should be on hand during sex with Silvia for emergency health reasons, guiding Player of the best methods for safety due to her conditions.
Still a little boggled by the stats for everyone and short term memory loss makes it hard to recall where everyone's stats are shown, think everyone in one place would be better. Same with diary, not sure if Boom originally planned that as I never asked. It just makes sense to do it that way, but could screw with the mechanics and require a full restart of the game. From what I see, adding people to the diary is equal to adding pages and should not impact the game like that, but writing all those pages would be a lot of work to catch up, though it would greatly increase game play. Adding the stats to his computer may also help in clearing clutter as new characters get added way beyond original design. The beginning, "Subliminal Corruption" was a far different universe, but the basic design is still there, a dark soul manipulating every woman/girl he meets into giving him their body's and hearts. He just seems so week to the world and too much talking to make him look so compassionate and sensitive.
When the game finally ends it should have two options, everyone finds out what he really did and kills him or they become an open harem as they are the majority of the towns population and make him mayor/master.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I didn't want to, but I was asked to log in because you have been posting quite a bit of misinformation in your last couple of posts.

I have a feeling that you are confusing Sweet Affection with Research Into Corruption...

There has never been any intention of streaming any H-Content to the open world in Sweet Affection / Research Into Affection.
Nor has there ever been any content in the game that would even suggest something like that.
(in fact, as mentioned quite some time ago... the spy-cams will be removed from the game and the financial system reworked.)

Again, as BloodyFace already mentioned in his post.
Every character story (apart from Suzie's) is completely separate from each other's.
M&S = 1 Story (And Suzie joining that story when they are level 6)
Jane = 1 Story
Sidney = 1 Story
Donna & Rose = 1 Story.
For example, when you play Sidney's story... she is the only girl that exists in the MC's world.
There is no romance with any other characters, no... it's only Sidney.
Just as when you play M&S their story, it's only those two for the MC.
This is clearly mentioned at the beginning of the game as well.

There is no cheating, there is no lying.
The MC is always faithful because when he is playing someone's story, that story is the only "active" one.

Where in the world did you get the idea that the niece of Laura (Gina) will be an romantic interest?
I think I mentioned about 50 times by now on this website that that will NEVER happen.

The role of the nurse is exactly that, to be Suzie's nurse.
As shown in the hint menu, she is not a side-character.

Yes, that is something I'm still planning on improving.
To make one page/app where you can see all the stats in one place.
In fact, I really should try to implement that this summer.

Again, you are talking about a completely different game here.
Subliminal corruption was the predecessor of Research Into Corruption.
Sweet Affection / Research into Affection is a completely different game.

And, especially when I took over and we changed the title into Sweet Affection this game became 100% about Romance & Love.
There is no dark plan, there is no corruption, there is no manipulating. Nothing like that, period.
Just a normal guy that is trying to find his way in life in a normal way.
(Heck, the wording is in the title... Affection/Corruption.)

Again, I really think you are being confused with Research into Corruption here.
There is no Harem, there is no manipulation or any dark ideas.
There is no cheating, lying or you name it.

Either you are truly confused with a completely different game, or you somehow misunderstood pretty much all the events in the game.

People that know this project and have been following it and me as a developer.
They all know that Sweet Affection is about Romance, Love, Kindness and Affection.
And, that the last thing I will implement... is something that goes against that.
That basically, I'm creating about 12 different/unique/standalone stories in one open world for the players to experience.

PS. I hope that I'm not being disrespectful with my message.
I'm just trying to clear up some misunderstandings here and don't want people to get the wrong idea about my project.
I was referring to the ORIGINAL game and after, they were corruption based and it still exists in the background, I mentioned the game and even linked a copy at one of your request a while back. RIC was a corruption game, too. Same model, manipulate mom and sis and profit from the stream. While it is not talked about, he still works on a site every night and generates income, with a system error. If he works on the game in his room, clicking on the computer, it is a separate system from the going to bed one and it starts with new earnings (from $1 while bed may be $600).
As I said, I talked with Boom many times years ago. Your direction is different, but the mechanics are still there and some of us have memories of all the incarnations and what isn't being discussed but still present. The cameras are there and the site is still there, no misinformation.
I may not have read every post here and missed things, I just thought as you list in the hints all LI's, if the nurse isn't there then why is the niece? Logic thought path there. Some things are my thoughts based on what I see in the game, and not assumptions of your intent. I'm not here to misrepresent your path, just observing and hypothesizing.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes