jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How much difference is between the low-quality and High-Quality versions?
7.1 Gb versus 20 seems too much of a difference, but if the image quality took a hit I'd rather get the 20Gb version.
I don't notice a difference, personally. Probably won't unless you have a higher resolution screen (mine is the standard 1080p). The images in this game are more quantity than quality overall.

Reactions: 365 others

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
How much difference is between the low-quality and High-Quality versions?
7.1 Gb versus 20 seems too much of a difference, but if the image quality took a hit I'd rather get the 20Gb version.
LQ is a very compressed 1080P HQ is at a higher resolution so to see the difference a 4k monitor will be required. Otherwise you are just looking at the higher resolution images downscaled to your monitors resolution. In fact the "HQ" is UHD, and "LQ" HD both being compressed as far as can be as of now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
LQ is a very compressed 1080P HQ is at a higher resolution so to see the difference a 4k monitor will be required. Otherwise you are just looking at the higher resolution images downscaled to your monitors resolution. In fact the "HQ" is UHD, and "LQ" HD both being compressed as far as can be as of now.
I use 28" 4k monitor and always LQ version and it's good... I tried it on 32" 4k, yeah... There its noticeable... For 32" 4k I would rather have the HQ version...

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
It has an interesting story so far, tho I understand now some of the critiques about some arcs. Donna & Rose for example. I haven't yet reached a point where he gets (successfully) to defend them from Mick/Darius... does he even manage to do something? So far it's been taking a rather cowardly stand (wait for them to get in trouble before interceding), and given that he got knocked out the first time and there doesn't seem to be a gym nor he does seem to have any training I'm afraid he'll be next to useless when trying to defend them.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.10.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roadmap for update 0.10.4

Progress Report: Week 07 (Feb 18) on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.10.3 has been released to Public

Release Dates 0.10.4 (In development):

Tier 3 /
February 29th (official)

Tier 2 - March 7 | Tier 1 / Public - March 14

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So I had mom at relationship 1 affection 50. As soon as I go in mom's office it drops to 10 affection
hmmm. at lvl 1, you say, I don't remember that happen to me, only time I remember losing points were when you miss your date, but that is much later in the game
The easiest way to bump your affection is to play some events you already played (and you can use skip button, you already saw it, no need to see it again) or use in game cheats and do it in few clicks...
Or wait to BloodyFace . He is one of the developers of the game.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So I had mom at relationship 1 affection 50. As soon as I go in mom's office it drops to 10 affection
Hey there!

I did quite a bit of testing, but could not reproduce this specific issue.
The affection levels shown in the Office are not those of Sarah and Shannon.

Are you sure it's Sarah's affection that dropped?
The only ways that would happen are missing Dates on the weekend, or barging into rooms w/o knocking at that level.

I'm a bit at a loss here. <.<
Uploading your save file could maybe help.

If that issue persists, you can go to the ESC Cheats menu and set the affection to 100.
Doing that + having played all mandatory events will unlock level 2 and its corresponding level up event.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Progress Report: Week 8 / Changelog 0.10.4

free on &
(direct links)

Sweet Affection 0.10.4 has been released to Tier 3 Subs & Patrons

...if you choose to support Naughty Attic Gaming...
SubscribeStar
...would be the preferred method...​

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.10.5

Roadmap for update 0.10.5

Progress Report: Week 09 (Mar 03) on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.10.4 has been released to Tier 2

Release Dates 0.10.5 (In development):

Tier 3 /
March 31 (official)

Tier 2 - April 7 | Tier 1 / Public - April 14

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm... you could check out the sneak peek spoiler above :p
I did... but it only answers one question... not both... ;)
Groan. For crying out loud - you must have never been married and lived with a pregnant wife...
If I want realism... I go to my bank account and cry... here I want to breed the girls. :sneaky:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Groan. For crying out loud - you must have never been married and lived with a pregnant wife...
That is quite the assumption, and sound to me like your projecting. You would think people only have one kid IRL from your statement.

Also kink shaming is against the rules. If impregnation/pregnancy is there kink that is that.

With that said if you had played the game, and paid attention you would know having a child was something both of those characters wanted at some point to happen just like IRL women. You know there are still women in this day and age looking forward to having a chilled, and honestly in my family pregnancy was never really an issue. Giving birth that is the curse no women can escape.

Juani97

May 3, 2017
I understand why is there no compressed version, but my question wuold then be why not finish the game and go for a next one like everyone else does... i mean, specially for the people with not very good computers with not as much size to be putting 8gbts games in it... I mean with the ammount of characters this game has how huge its gonna become once every character gets this ammount of content? 20gbts for a game? Meanwhile you could instead be creating different and innovative games keeping things fresh, giving players new experiences rather that same old experience with just a little new every time. Imo the best thing of a game like this is the beginning, the building of the relationships, seeing the flirting and the process. Once The relationship has reach a certain point everything coming forward just gets repetitive for me. I know everybody is not like me, I'm just saying my opinion based on my tastes.
That being said I love your work, always have, and that's the main reason why I'd love to see it fresh with new characters, new stories every now and then...

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I understand why is there no compressed version, but my question wuold then be why not finish the game and go for a next one like everyone else does... i mean, specially for the people with not very good computers with not as much size to be putting 8gbts games in it... I mean with the ammount of characters this game has how huge its gonna become once every character gets this ammount of content? 20gbts for a game? Meanwhile you could instead be creating different and innovative games keeping things fresh, giving players new experiences rather that same old experience with just a little new every time. Imo the best thing of a game like this is the beginning, the building of the relationships, seeing the flirting and the process. Once The relationship has reach a certain point everything coming forward just gets repetitive for me. I know everybody is not like me, I'm just saying my opinion based on my tastes.
That being said I love your work, always have, and that's the main reason why I'd love to see it fresh with new characters, new stories every now and then...
Quite simply, because my game is not finished yet.
And I'm not slapping on a "Completed" tag and call it "completed" just because there are other games that I could develop.

The game will be finished once all character stories are 100% done.
I owe that to myself after thousands of hours of development.
I owe that to all the people that have been supporting me for so long.
But most of all, I owe that to all the characters in the game that deserve to have their story to be finished.

Giving up on Sweet Affection just because another project could be more profitable
That is a very bad move i.m.h.o.
Financially, sure... it would be a great move.
But on a personal level, doing stuff like that is like giving all your fans the middle finger and shows that a developer doesn't
care about his work and characters and is only interested in money.

In hindsight, do I wish I had made this game a little bit smaller scale?
Perhaps a couple less side-charactes to work on?
Absolutely, yes.
But it is what it is. :)

And any future project will definitely be smaller of scale.
But I finish what I start, really finish it.
Even if it takes me another couple of years.
(Although I'm definitely going to release another game in the meantime.)

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes