Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Nothing past level 1 for now. The new update is about the sister (school) and introduce neighbor and school members, aka if you only expect M&S level 6, it's not for this update till now we reached level 6 all morning till 12pm for both M&S.

Also good news for Boom things seems to have settle down a bit (which is great to read).
A long time I go I discussed the way he added levels with him. He has restarted the game and gets to a certain point and it gets very out of balance. Events occur at vastly different rates and text from one time are out of place with others.
One issue is some concentrate on a specific character and it requires a very complex amount of dialog to look correct, then you are at, say, level 6 with some characters and suddenly drop in a new character at level one and certain events can clash.
He is getting better at the dynamic growth, but more characters create incredible amounts of crossing streams. One hopes that all characters are set somewhere in the beginning so adding them becomes smoother from the programming end. Like having the grandmother entering into a family orgy. It can't happen if all characters aren't at the same level. Mother can't be naked in kitchen while sister is at level 1. Dialog must alter as events repeat. These are beginning to occur, but I keep levels as equal as I can, so I am not absolute on this factor.

dieselpunk69

Mar 26, 2019
Imo the cast should not get too big and the focus should be on Mok & Sip (the cohabitants). The removal of the chick the Player had a "romance" with was a good thing! I see the Player as someone who has a hard time getting some pusspuss. So he decides to peep, spy and ransack on his cohabitants (he installed spycams everywhere CREEPY). However his "pervy" longings turn into affection and mutual desire. And so goes the story on...

The introduction of the office and some interaction with the co-workers was okay imo. Although he must be the luckiest man ever to get a pussy flash from the worker after she fell of the toilet :D

I'm excited to see how the school will playout. The most important thing for me is that it is plausible. Having a "stranger" show up and seduce a teacher and a pupil simultaneously and at once would be kinda bad. It is likely that he is a former student and the teacher still knows him and the girl is a friend of Si(p) so he is not a total stranger. However i would not like the Player to be Casanovas latest resurrection and seduce them in a couple of hours along with the office workers in future updates. He would have no reason to hit on his cohabitants if he could score any lady he wants although they are HOT.

Imo a funny thing would be if the other women in the game reject him and the only women that show interest are Mok & Sip.
When he finally has a sexual relationship with them he gets some courage and can look for relationships outside of his house because now he knows how to do it! So the addition of further characters and possible love interests is just a bonus for me after the player gets his thing on with the main cast (M&S).

dieselpunk69

Mar 26, 2019
As i wrote my last reply i got another idea for future updates.
When you play the game slow (getting each diary entry, etc) you will have a lot of money at lvl6 but no way to spend it. So i thought it might be a good idea to make the Player "pay" for some scenes. Let me explain:
While M is cooking he could go for an interaction with her. However she/they will get distracted and the meal will burn. The player can now choose to buy pizza for example. If he refuses he will lose some affection points with M&S. Interaction could be like +5 for M and refuse to pay would be -10 for M+S because they would be hungry.
A similiar thing could happen when S is washing the dishes. A plate or something falls on the ground when they "fool" around. The player can choose to pay XX $ to buy replacements on the internet and mom wont know what happened. If he refuses to pay M will hear shouting in the kitchen because S argues with Player and tells him that it is his fault. M gets angry with both of them because they did not want to be honest and tell her but tried to fool her with some replacements. Same +5 S -10 M&S as above.
Conclusion you could spend some money or lose some affection points. So no hard grind for money would be required because with the new school/office scenes you can make a ton of affection points anyway.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
As i wrote my last reply i got another idea for future updates.
When you play the game slow (getting each diary entry, etc) you will have a lot of money at lvl6 but no way to spend it. So i thought it might be a good idea to make the Player "pay" for some scenes. Let me explain:
While M is cooking he could go for an interaction with her. However she/they will get distracted and the meal will burn. The player can now choose to buy pizza for example. If he refuses he will lose some affection points with M&S. Interaction could be like +5 for M and refuse to pay would be -10 for M+S because they would be hungry.
A similiar thing could happen when S is washing the dishes. A plate or something falls on the ground when they "fool" around. The player can choose to pay XX $ to buy replacements on the internet and mom wont know what happened. If he refuses to pay M will hear shouting in the kitchen because S argues with Player and tells him that it is his fault. M gets angry with both of them because they did not want to be honest and tell her but tried to fool her with some replacements. Same +5 S -10 M&S as above.
Conclusion you could spend some money or lose some affection points. So no hard grind for money would be required because with the new school/office scenes you can make a ton of affection points anyway.
In a past version there was a strip club I think he could spend money on, and a shop for various outfits he could buy mom and sis.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I appreciate if someone uploads to another server! I can only download 1.5gb for mega sync!
I honestly don't know what ya'll doing. There's so many ways to avoid Mega limitations.
Get a VPN or free VPN, use JDownloader (you can even put in proxy servers and/or your VPN if you want/need to) ... just two examples though.

aks1985

May 24, 2017
I honestly don't know what ya'll doing. There's so many ways to avoid Mega limitations.
Get a VPN or free VPN, use JDownloader (you can even put in proxy servers and/or your VPN if you want/need to) ... just two examples though.
Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look at!

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Change log for the 0.6.3 update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks kindly at one of the mods/staff on-line:)
redknight00 Ryahn UncleVT
Can one of you post the above link in the OP with this change-log and update this thread as a whole :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiefStefan

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So last content update was office stuff and new characters.
This update adds school stuff and new characters?

Why do so many devs feel the need to blue ball and introduce new characters instead of finishing established ones? Who cares about side characters anyway?
I pass and replay once we continue with the main girls.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018

Why do so many devs feel the need to blue ball and introduce new characters instead of finishing established ones? Who cares about side characters anyway?
I totally agree..
I really like this dev's concept and games, but his habit of always going to something else before completing the previous one is really boring..
So, if he finish this game one day I'll play it gladly, but not for now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Because the dev made a poll on Patreon asking if he should keep adding content for M&S or finish the sidecontent that was supposed to be added so everything was at the same point, levelwise. The second option won by a landslide.

Reactions: J..D
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes