PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
God, I want to like this game, but the MC just has the douchiest Nice Guy energy. He's like the ideal fantasy of every guy with a fedora who expects every woman to start swooning over them for being polite and respecting basic boundaries.
Yeah I agree... he has massive nice guy simp engery.
I wish he'd behave like a normal person.
IRL this dude wouldn't even get laid by a hooker.
You seem to be new here - so welcome!

This MC is Not like 99% of the other male MC's out there, which is part of why this is a pretty unique AVN.

This AVN includes a naive/innocent MC who is concerned about hurting/not doing right by his loved ones/any side girls.

He was raised by his mother, Sarah and alongside his sister, Shannon after they were all abandoned by his father - so no male role model.

It is called Sweet Affection for a reason and All the women in this 'universe' that the MC can form LI attachments to appreciate his approach, even though it takes time for the relationships to develop.

I am not normally one for what may seem like consent overload - too woke for me - but here, the consent the MC seeks and is concerned about is just part of his nature - to look out for and care about the women in his life.

There is significant variety here - and the MC can pursue any number of side girls as desired - not a harem approach but more of a 'universe' approach - each MC/LI relationship with the chosen side girls occurs separately from the others, all within the Sweet Affection universe.

There is no cheating/NTR and no side girl gets her feelings hurt because the MC is spending time with other women.

There is no 18-year-old guy with a magic cock carving a path through local colleges and banging as many college women and female professors as possible - all before fall break.

There is no harem and insta sex due to the Extreme magnetism of said gigachad.

This AVN takes place at the other end of that spectrum of male MC's.

For those of us who have been enjoying/enjoying and supporting this AVN with $ for years - we enjoy this story, so unlike much of the AVN content out there.

If you can accept that this AVN is as much fantasy as the gigachad MC I described above and enjoy it - that is great.

If you cannot - then this AVN is not for you, and I wish you luck on your search for AVNs that are more to your taste.

I enjoy a wide variety of AVNs, and for me, this fills a nice niche on one end of the spectrum.

There have been some great releases on F95 in the past 30 days covering Many different writing styles, story lines/arcs, render and animation quality levels and various timelines from past to futuristic.

I'm certainly looking forward to enjoying some of them as well in the upcoming weeks!

Cheers!! :coffee:

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018

This MC is Not like 99% of the other male MC's out there, which is part of why this is a pretty unique AVN.

This AVN includes a naive/innocent MC who is concerned about hurting/not doing right by his loved ones/any side girls.

He was raised by his mother, Sarah and alongside his sister, Shannon after they were all abandoned by his father - so no male role model.

It is called Sweet Affection for a reason and All the women in this 'universe' that the MC can form LI attachments to appreciate his approach, even though it takes time for the relationships to develop.

I am not normally one for what may seem like consent overload - too woke for me - but here, the consent the MC seeks and is concerned about is just part of his nature - to look out for and care about the women in his life.

There is significant variety here - and the MC can pursue any number of side girls as desired - not a harem approach but more of a 'universe' approach - each MC/LI relationship with the chosen side girls occurs separately from the others, all within the Sweet Affection universe.

There is no cheating/NTR and no side girl gets her feelings hurt because the MC is spending time with other women.

There is no 18-year-old guy with a magic cock carving a path through local colleges and banging as many college women and female professors as possible - all before fall break.

There is no harem and insta sex due to the Extreme magnetism of said gigachad.

This AVN takes place at the other end of that spectrum of male MC's.

For those of us who have been enjoying/enjoying and supporting this AVN with $ for years - we enjoy this story, so unlike much of the AVN content out there.

If you can accept that this AVN is as much fantasy as the gigachad MC I described above and enjoy it - that is great.

If you cannot - then this AVN is not for you, and I wish you luck on your search for AVNs that are more to your taste.

I enjoy a wide variety of AVNs, and for me, this fills a nice niche on one end of the spectrum.

There have been some great releases on F95 in the past 30 days covering Many different writing styles, story lines/arcs, render and animation quality levels and various timelines from past to futuristic.

I'm certainly looking forward to enjoying some of them as well in the upcoming weeks!

Don't you have anything better to do than constantly jerk off this game in comments? Makes sense though, since you're also giving off major douche-y Nice Guy energy

• Angry
Reactions: jclosed

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I'm not and I've played the game to current.

My point stands.
The MC is not naive/innocent.
He is mostly a retarded nice guy simp and his behavior isn't natural.
Nobody acts like this. A very cautious "maaaybe" if you want, depending on the personality of a person in the beginning of a relationship while testing the waters.
This MC though has zero character growth. It's always the same.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018

My point stands.
Nobody acts like this. A very cautious "maaaybe" if you want, depending on the personality of a person in the beginning of a relationship while testing the waters.
I would say that people do absolutely act like the MC in real life. The unrealistic part is that instead of finding him weird and offputting like all those real guys are, the women in this game just cream their pants over what a "good guy" he is. And then in real life guys like the MC become entitled women-hating losers because their Nice Guy shtick didn't get them laid, which just makes this MC feel even skeezier

Reactions: AakhVolt and Nadira

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Don't you have anything better to do than constantly jerk off this game in comments? Makes sense though, since you're also giving off major douche-y Nice Guy energy
This is a Discussion forum...

Hence other people expressing their impressions of an AVN that may be different than yours.

If you are looking for an empty echoe chamber to express your issues with an AVN - you did not find it here.

As to not being sufficiently antagonistic to you in my response - why would I bother expending that energy on you??

I responded to your post, welcomed you and you replied with name calling.

That says far more about you than it does about me...

Deleted member 1371697

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
The fact that you think that someone saying positive/nice things about something he enjoys is a bad/weird thing.
And that you think that shitting on something/someone is normal.

That says everything about you and a large group of people that are on this website.
(Or better said, on the internet in general.)

The fact that people think that a person acting kind/respectful in a game is "Weird."
But a guy acting like a douche/chad is normal.

You know, if you guys are so successful and know it all when it comes to women, why are you even here in the first place, hmm?
Go out there and be the giga-chad you are and know you can be.
Oh, wait...

People like you are like all those people on facebook posting what they are doing all day long, what they are thinking and what they are eating.
People who think their opinion/thoughts are so important that they should be shared with everyone.
But not realizing that everyone blocks/ignores them because no one cares about it.
Not realizing that people just want to have a good time.

Shit man,
People like you is what's wrong the the internet.
With more people like PaxHadrian17 , the internet would be a far better place and I can assure you.
With more people like Pax, you would have more developers on this website.

God, I'm so tired of "people" like you.

(Yes, I shouldn't post this message... It's a bad look for a developer...
Attack me personally, fine... I'm used to that... But don't attack my fans for defending my game.. )

Deleted member 1371697

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

My point stands.
The MC is a normal guy who doesn't put up a facade.
He doesn't act like anyone he isn't in order to get laid or get close to anyone.

When you are yourself, there is no need for change.
Yes, when you start out a relationship by being someone you are not... then there is growth.
You are turning into the personal you really are.

The MC doesn't change his personality according to who he is dating.
No, he is the same guy, always.
HOWEVER, there is character development depending on which journey he is taking.

Play the Donna & Rose route, and you can see he is getting a bit more confident.
That Donna and Rose their confidence and lifestyle is rubbing of on him.
Play the Jane route and you will see the MC is becoming more forward in terms of actions.

And in Sarah and Shannon their route, there is plenty of development as well.
Way more forward and direct in his actions and dialogue.

The fact that you think that people like him don't exist, or that it is unnatural.
That says more about you as a person and the people you know i.r.l than about my game.

I would say that people do absolutely act like the MC in real life. The unrealistic part is that instead of finding him weird and offputting like all those real guys are, the women in this game just cream their pants over what a "good guy" he is. And then in real life guys like the MC become entitled women-hating losers because their Nice Guy shtick didn't get them laid, which just makes this MC feel even skeezier
Again, this entire statement says more about you as a person than about my game.

"Nice Guy shtick"
This is your problem, right here.
Judging by your wording, I suspect that you tried that yourself and that it failed horribly.
You want to know why?

Because you can't act being a nice guy.
You are either a nice guy or you are not.

The fact that you think that someone acting nice/normal is off-putting and weird.
It simply amazes me.

(That and every single time I go back to this website... why do I still do it...)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey there!

I want to tell you that J..D knows he went a bit overboard with his latest messages and that he probably should not have posted them in his heated state.

He puts 60+ hours a week into the game and is always deeply heartbroken when people shit on it.
Since he's very attached to the characters and the game itself, mean comments/reviews affect him in a fairly bad way.

For that reason, J..D has decided to leave the forum for good.

He also likes to apologize to all you loyal fans in this forum.
All of you were the reason he stuck around for so long.

He's always happy to chat with you in our .
Feel free to join if you like.

---

I will keep posting Progress Reports, Previews/Roadmaps as usual and provide support to my ability.

I'm also responsible for future public releases in this forum.
Expect future links from me now.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
MC should make a Reddit account... he gives me those vibes... :KEK:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.10.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap for update 0.10.10
Progress Report: Week 32
on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.10.9 has been released to Tier 2

Release Dates 0.10.10 (In development):

Tier 3 /
August 31 (official)

Tier 2 - September 7 | Tier 1 / Public - September 14

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 2285250

Overview:
You just finished college and are trying to figure out what to do with your life at this stage. Are you going to follow your dreams of making it big as a game developer, or are you going to try and find romance and love with one of the many ladies in town? Or are you finally ready to listen to your heart and find love with those who are already closest to you?
Join him on his romantic journey.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-14
Release Date: 2024-08-14
Developer: Naughty Attic Gaming - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.10.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
High Quality
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.9.3): - MEGA - -

Splits (High Quality v0.10.8):

Low Quality
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only (0.10.8 -> 0.10.9)
High Quality
: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN -
Low Quality: MEGA- GDRIVE- PIXELDRAIN-

Extras:
Fan Sigs
*The unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143430 View attachment 143429 View attachment 143431 View attachment 143432 View attachment 143433 View attachment 143434 View attachment 131986 View attachment 131987 View attachment 131988
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? You would need to upload a lot to play a little. This game is not good at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes