fred75

Jun 1, 2018
If 1.0 is the end of the game not including the side stories then we still have 29 months to go :LOL:

Reactions: Zans

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Alternatively you can use Penfold Mole's Mod,
It basically removes the text box leaving just the text.
In the game "Sweet Affection", the text box does disappear, but the two name box are still there.
It's still less intrusive then the big text box, but it would be great to have thoses two small box disappear to.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The low quality download is 2.47 GB. I am not going to download that every update. I will wait until it is final/complete... unless somebody would be kind enough to add a "REAL" compressed version.
I don't see what problem there is to download 2.47 Gb. Personally, the 10 Gb version is downloaded in 10 or 12 minutes at most, and taking into account that, for example, Baldur's Gate 3 is 87 Gb of game, Well, this can be heavy for the average of the forum, but I don't see that it's anything that cannot be assumed.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I was reading through the thread to know the new changes and couldn't help but notice this...

Being a Patreon on F95 seems like being vegan in real life; they will make sure that you know. :ROFLMAO:
Nice :) It's rare to have someone take such an interest in my commentary and review so many posts...

You did miss a number of quotes where I asked those on F95 to pick a VN or two and support them so that we did not have so many VNs get abandoned due to a lack of support.

F95 does not Have to be a place where people try something for free then just complain about it.

I've found a number of great VNs courtesy of F95 recommendations and trials, and yes - I even support them as a (fill in the blank) :)

Who do you support as a Patreon?

If I have not tried out that/those VN's, I'll certainly take a look.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Asuna. Quick question about your review (yes, I know, it's almost a year old but I only just now saw it) - when you say "there are cities in America that do exactly what is happening in this game" what exactly do you mean?

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Asuna. Quick question about your review (yes, I know, it's almost a year old but I only just now saw it) - when you say "there are cities in America that do exactly what is happening in this game" what exactly do you mean?
I think he is talking about the sweet home alabama memes :ROFLMAO:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Are they actually any lewd scenes with these side characters ? Keep raising affection but for now i see no point in doing it :confused:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Are they actually any lewd scenes with these side characters ? Keep raising affection but for now i see no point in doing it :confused:
Not that many at this point - There's a few naughty scenes 'tho.

But keep in mind, they're just at the beginning of their content.

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
Hey!

I can´t advance with Miss Tyler, I have advanced with everybody (sis and mom lev 3), but i can´t raise miss Tyler affection... still level 1, with no points... what i have to do:

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Hey!

I can´t advance with Miss Tyler, I have advanced with everybody (sis and mom lev 3), but i can´t raise miss Tyler affection... still level 1, with no points... what i have to do:
Make sure sure have done the 9am event with her at the school then go back at 3pm to to level her up.

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
Make sure sure have done the 9am event with her at the school then go back at 3pm to to level her up.
I did it... sometimes... i go there 9am, and try to say that i´m sorry... than, when i go at 3 pm, it says that i shouldn´t bother her right now...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey!

There's some mandatory things to do.

You need to play "S Home 5pm - Open" in level 5.
Also, you have to have all events from Miss Tyler unlocked. (check gallery)

The last important thing - You need to advance M&S to level 6.

Cheers :)

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes