BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Any LQ version for Android?
The Android version is already compressed down.
It's the same as the PC/Linux/Mac LQ version but for Android.

I'm not a coder/art creator or so, but I think that a further compression might break a thing here and there.
Not sure 'tho.

Reactions: doujin1

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Could use some help. Both S and M are at 100 point in Affection level 1. I tried doing the dinner event which should have started the movie night event to level up the affection to level 2 but it didn't start. Am I missing something? Does it require an item or a certain day like Friday or Saturday to start? Please help.

Pawen

Sep 10, 2020
Could use some help. Both S and M are at 100 point in Affection level 1. I tried doing the dinner event which should have started the movie night event to level up the affection to level 2 but it didn't start. Am I missing something? Does it require an item or a certain day like Friday or Saturday to start? Please help.
Did you make sure you went on a date with each of them? M on Saturday 10am and S on Sunday 10am, then do dinner. Its the same for all levels.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Did you make sure you went on a date with each of them? M on Saturday 10am and S on Sunday 10am, then do dinner. Its the same for all levels.
Thanks! I'll make sure to do that. I actually unknownly already did the date for S. Did not realize we had to do that.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Can you now go all the way with M ? last update still can't
You've been able to go all the way with M since a couple updates already ;) (Multiple times even)
(Level 6 ---> 7 Level-up event + Some Level 7 events)

Hi, is there any significant reduction in terms of graphics from HQ to LQ?
On a Full-HD screen or below that, the difference is negligible (Except for the animations, you will see a clear difference there)
But when you have a 4K screen or better, the difference in quality is pretty big, and I will advice people with those screens to play the HQ version (if they can)

Does 7.2 offer new content? Or are we waiting for 7.3
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-7-2-boomatica-jd.15780/page-162#post-5555487
:)

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The game crashes every time I get to 11 AM while I'm at home.
What version are you using?
Is it 0.7.0 patched to 0.7.1 then to 0.7.2 or the 0.7.2 full version?
Mandatory events like dates are marked in the hints :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.7.3
#sneak-peeks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap for update 0.7.3
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - April 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - May 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - May 14th​

NiahDaniel

Apr 29, 2019
The Android version is already compressed down.
It's the same as the PC/Linux/Mac LQ version but for Android.

I'm not a coder/art creator or so, but I think that a further compression might break a thing here and there.
Not sure 'tho.
wait what I don't get it so u Mean that 2gb HQ is the lowest version?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
wait what I don't get it so u Mean that 2gb HQ is the lowest version?
2GB is the compressed version (LQ) converted to Android.

The uncompressed game is ~10GB.

That's a reduction in size of about 80%, which is quite substantial quality-wise.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You've been able to go all the way with M since a couple updates already ;) (Multiple times even)
(Level 6 ---> 7 Level-up event + Some Level 7 events)
I checked the last update's image folder and I see none or is my eyes deceiving me

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes